1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Another project on a verge of destructions by russians

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by CrayCray, Jan 13, 2020.

1. CrayCray

CrayCray User

I might come off as some salty dude who cries on the forums, and i am, but i don't want our essence to end up in the garbage bin after 6 months.
    Long story short, wtf is going on?
    Hi. Long time player with hundreds euros spent on Essence alone and i still cant come close to beating Pride members. They are out of control. Let them play on RU Essence servers. It's the cancer that plagues lineage2 servers. Ban russian speaking country IPs from European Essence servers. They are not contributing towards EU server development and uptime by purchasing L2 Store credits, they bypass it by doing RMT .
    Innocent people can't progress their characters in Auto hunting mode. Pride artificially "closing" down the whole ToI leveling, leaving tons of corpses on the floor. Soon loyal players will simply quit the servers, decreasing the population and euro income towards 4Game. Sure, Blue and Red will merge in few months , but then what? Same old story on Classic, live l2 client.
    Otherwise there will be consequences.

2. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Join their enemies and ask clan/ally members for help to kill them. Or change exp location.
    If u are 10lvl below, you can take anti PK buff from GK

3. Dvyus

Dvyus User

You cant take it after 70 lvl which is great when you are 81 being pk'd by 84 lvl

4. Warendo

Warendo User

If you are 81, its easy to fight back lvl 84.

5. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Typed wrong im 71 not 81 whoops

6. xMeggi

xMeggi User

10x demons in Pride *** all server :DDD
    10 ppl Pride have boost like all swarm ally but he RMT :DDDDDDDDDDDD
    true story
    gogo swarm or avarice play zerg and ofk die :D
    TOI closed (c)its

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
  7. Dvyus

Dvyus User

TOI closed why?

Isnt it an offence to hinder another persons gameplay in the rules @Yumi

8. CrayCray

CrayCray User

Until we hear anything from the staff about this topic, we might aswell just assume that 4Game staff doesn't care about what happens to people. Also EULA states RMT is prohibited, but it's just a joke for 4game.
    Jan 13, 2020
    As a normal citizen of Essence, i'd love to get a buff similar to protection, but that NO ONE can pk you, not even same lvl player.

Oh and btw It's not just ToI. Plains of lizardmen and even Primeval Gardens suffer from Pride PKing people.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  9. SK111

SK111 Banned

That's what I said since day 2.

The answer was already given in another topic now closed

Yumi, innova eu CM, wrote:
    "Dear player,

We appreciate your effort in collecting all these proofs and screenshots. We understand the inconvenience.

But PK system has always been an integral part of this game. There are different ways to avoid it. You can loot on Primeval Island, where PvP is unavailable.
    Or you can join forces with other clans and players and fight those PKs back; there is the Revenge system that will help you find them and calculate there "PK raid time".

L2 essence eu it's a PK videogame, period

10. Warendo

Warendo User

LOl guys why you joined Essence? To PVE farm? Its PvP game, go and fight for your spot, if you wanna farm in good spot. Sometimes I am killing all no-factor clans in Lizard, TOI etc. too, its just too good place to farm to enable anyone go there for free. If you want afk-farm 15-20h a day, hide yourself in catacombs and dont go to top pvp areas. Izi pizi lemon squizi.

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

You've just described a pk clan in a pk server

That's what innova eu said to its customers so they paid

This is what the players have to do before ixpy wakes up

Ware your whole clan it's hopeless
    you never played in an official server
    so you don't understand you've already killed one official server
    and you are on the hedge of killing the second.
    GL

To me innova eu staff doesn't even get a single clue of what's going on
    simply put someday they will go to work only to find 2 or just one server with only toons connected from 40 ips.

12. Warendo

Warendo User

We joined PvP server to have PvP whether you like it or not :)

13. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Pvp is not what is happening her, or perhaps our subtle hints on all these forum threads at what is wrong with this game is beyond some ppl's comprehension, GL playing in an empty server and well done innova for allowing it!

andrepnd likes this.
  14. xHaseo

xHaseo User

That's quite ironic since i remember Uniteds being quite trashy pvp players in Naia and in NA classic...BUT, i mean, who am i to judge? I still have all my respect for Cola so, let's put it in another way : Uniteds i met in Naia and Giran were not such a strong pvp players (expect for few donors that didn't keep up later on BUT were quite strong for a while). Not to mention those in Giran that are...no, actually there's just a fanboy there which is basically a pve-clown. Sorry, i meant to say FarmReborn*. BUT, I MEAN, for some reason people seems to cry that only classic/essence versions are real l2 and awakening servers are a joke...when actually awakening server (w/o p2w, i'm talking about a 'vanilla' version) is 100x times better. So who knows, maybe the real pros are those who can play a p2w version of old L2.

Beside that, PvP is when 2 people fight each other, having some random guys running around to PK all people who are afks, can't fight back or just wont fight back, is PK. IDK if they actually explained you the difference but is pretty much like having sex and ****** someone : in both cases, one of the two parts doesn't want to do that.

The modification of the debuff (like the one me and eterea suggested in the other topic) would pretty much fix the problem. PK will still be possible, you can still go and PK 100 players in a row, but at ur own risk. But, again, forum is useless, beside the fact that pretty much all mods and anything else that it's in the forum or behind the support team of the website is useless, you should at least waste ur time writing where you are suppose to : support. Send them a thousand of tickets about the issue and, sooner or later, they might think about sending request to the KR devs to fix the abuse. It's not the first time we got "modifications" (Topaz in awakening server, for example) or some buffs/nerfs to classes (daggers' shadow step missing buff) so, who knows.

15. Slavaept

Slavaept User

this is a pk server,if you cant handle it then leave

16. Bsheep

Bsheep User

without Pride there will be no wars on server, you will not have a reason to login and play, so you should be thankful. PK, PVP its part of the game , if you believe its unfair then blame ncosft how they designed the game

DapperBae likes this.
  17. xHaseo

xHaseo User

People complaining that "this is how they designed the game"...

Lineage 2 is designed for Koreans pockets and their life/game style and not for EU/NA players (just think about multi-server fuctions, olympiads are suppose to be over-crowded with several players from different servers, in EU we have barely 2 servers instead) and same will happen later on with Antharas' instance, which is suppose to host 4-5 korean servers, while here it'd host 1 server, 2 at best.

So, as far as i can understand people saying "game design", always keep in mind that this game is not designed for EU/RU/NA players. Not even to mention that this is most likely one of the few MMORPG left that has such a broken delay with updates, over 4-6 months per update, since ever.

And just to make clear the issue with this game being designed for KR and not for NA/EU : when we join olympiads, we have 2 numbers 63 for blue and 64 for red servers. Well, everytime you fight a _64 in olys, it belong to United or to it's ally. There's literally nobody else in Red server but players with that green crest.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2020
  18. 2hot2h

2hot2h User

Says haseo who was non factor aswell

19. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Looks like we were on the same boat then.

20. 2hot2h

2hot2h User

I dont think so poor italiano :D i see you took here cocaino or w/e his name was (second factor wanna be) :D