1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Another project on a verge of destructions by russians

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by CrayCray, Jan 13, 2020.

1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

[​IMG]

You'd better think again.
    The LOD clan died after a while when we were there. You were doggies for a while but it didn't last. I still remember Martyi dying like a fly and ur leader bsoeing all the time from parnassus.

Not to mention the fact that when i was in channel with the clan all i could hear was "beeps" from programs.

Playing the "factor" just cause ur clan was the shadow of a "side" is pointless when you're worthless.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
  2. 2hot2h

2hot2h User

You must be proud to win 1 or 2 fights vs me if you still have screen like this after 5 year xd
    I was fighting nova and dh under sh flag when you tried to fight lol clan named United. Naia was server where all used program in this time so dont act here pro

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
  3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Too bad that's not a screenshot i have since 5 years but it's a part of a video. I killed you lots of time, even after you got banned and renamed yourself "ColdAsDeath", am i wrong?
    You were fighting w/e you want, this do not change fact that garbage you was and garbage you are, probably.

I never cared about sides, i joined DHs at the end, before leaving for EU server, prior to that i was having fun PvPing players on my same level, in a clan of friends, stomping P2W abusers and getting stomp by them.

Using that as an excuse is useless, you had programs, i didn't. In the end, you talk like you're a big factor guy using programs cause everyone do...how bad you've to be to lose to a nonfactor w/o 3rd pt programs? :)
    Edit : ah, just sayin. When you were busy dying under LOD flag, i was into SouthernLights, for a while if i'm not wrong, we even had ally. Too bad i had to leave cause a dude named ReccaMana cried to the leader. Fun fact : that dude promised me to be KOS. He got banned a 1 week later for botting and RMTing. What a twist.

Spooks likes this.
  4. 2hot2h

2hot2h User

You re wrong, i wasnt coldasdeath, i was yull mrfunky nick and i played too in SL but when narzul-SL leader took ban i trade accounts with FiGGa and joined LoD i took hero inside LoD without any feed or program, took 700++ points as spoiler class (in lindvior update dagers different was Just passive skill) my CP wipe out easy molotov CP ( in this time one of better DH CP). My cp dissapear and i left farm items to bartz server. I Come back after 2 months with other nick and joined SH when nova came with 60ppl and joined DH as ally. After our lost to 200ppl zerg i went to low clan(before genocide transfer to naia) and farm Daily pvps vs nova and dh. Other low clans mass report me because i Block their exp with flag-farm pvps and i get ban. I couldnt get back my this account because ncwest wants from me first email adress and FiGGa boi didnt remember this adress so i quit naia and stopped play l2. Ofc i used cheat in last 2-3 months because SH mass assist tactic need this. Im proud to be part of Best Times in naia server.
    I remember ur hate to me because you lose hard Daily pvp and Oly to me. Your tears about cheats* that i dont use in this time( but later After back to naia)
    I loved this Daily drama on forums and in game Daily pvp

Here atm im playing for fun (almost all Day afk exp) but well see at 80++ with some good event maybe i will again back to pvps

P. S answering on Phone so dont care about bad words etc.
    Jan 27, 2020
    Sry for second reply. I havent any script or smthing. In Daily Just radar and auto pots, doing skillz was Just on my hands. And i dont care if you think im lie.
    Jan 27, 2020
    Whos garbage here? Me that i was part of Best clan in NA server in this time or you Whos fight Just on forum in naia?

In essense i see you doing same ****. Playing in alt clan and speak like a factor xd
    Which side you are? Because i see you lick *** all 3 sides.

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ok let's go step by step :

You were not ColdAsDeath? Mhh weird. Well w/e, MrFunky was an easy frag, human yul, right? Hero spoiler is not much of an hero, i would not even count that...i never liked people starving for hero so much that they change classes every month. With all respect cause he was good, CrazzMan was doing the same, he was changing othell type every month in order to try and get an hero...why so? It was way funnier to beat heroes w/o glow. I still remember winning exeqtor, narwin and vandaluga in olys, good old days.

So, about cheating, it doesn't matter. Radar, scripting, botting or anything that's not related to game mechanics is cheating sooo...radar was still a huge help since you could see enemy coming at any time.
    I'm sorry to break ur world there : i never had any hate against you. You were nothing to me, as i said earlier, you were losing all the fights we had...now, it's been too many years, you can't expect me to remember things perfectly, but my youtube videos speaks for me. I have even frags where i lose there, and i'm not ashamed of that cause those fights were really good and close fight and, trust me, since in the videos i win against you kinda of easly, i really doubt to had any "strong" loss to you. Most likely, in oly, you never won. And you even had auto pots, nice.

Sadly paywalls are even harder here than on Naia, so it's hard for a f2p player like me to keep standing...but if they'll fix dualbox, i may have some chance to keep up. Cause yeah, if gear was a problem on Naia, here is even worse.

Words are useless if you have no facts...and in 2 mins i managed to get a screenshot of you losing to me in olys and i was full HP, just sayin.

Again : I never cared about sides, cause in order to fight against them would mean to waste a lot of money to gear up in events, to use scripts to stand their scripts and to RMT a lot. Sorry, it's not my game style.
    So i'm still of the idea that : if you had cheats (radar/pots), if you claim to be so strong that you fought sides...and THEN you lose all the time against me...welp, guess you know who the trash is. Even cause when i was 99, killing 99 "noob", when i was 95 killing 99 "noob", when i was 99 killing a 98 "OMG NOOB YOU KILL LOW LEVELS" so, who cares about opinions such as your? ^^ I got reported only god knows how many time and never got banned. N E V E R. I'd ask myself a few questions.

In essence i'm chilling, i still have fan boys, as usual, and that's forcing me to play into a side, cause i'd like to chill and mind my own business but i can't. I got a thing called consistency. I've no problem to admit when one is good or not.
    All sides have strong players. Make it Stabzz/Cocaine for Swarm/Avarice, make it Requiem/Its/Chappieba for Pride and make it LookAtMyHorse/PapaSmerf for BeMyFrag side (just a few names, ofc).
    Now, are they strong cause they got skills? Meh. Are they strong due to their paywall? Indeed. Its char is over the top, hands down the strongest ghost hunter in Blue/Red server. Feel no shame to admit it, that's the truth after all ^^
    But as this is the truth, same is that he lacks skills. I see his oly matches sometimes and i see him doing lot of mistakes...problem is, Melissas and OEd p2w items are strong enough to fix the issue (it sounds familiar, right? ;)).
    Same goes for Ginebra, is she (the char is a female, so i say she) strong? Yes. Is that cause of skills? Hell no. She spams over 200-400+ melissas for pvp. His dmg is still high due to epics, indeed, but still.

I don't lick sides, i state the truth or, in case, -rumors-. Rest assure i'm not creating things out of nowhere. Cocaine was rumored to be another user and that he got RMTed, cause he went from strong to weak and changed all his gear in the same period, going from good gear to low gear. So people start saying he was another owner, and it was TOTALLY legit to think. Now he seems to be back, or, otherwise, the new owner learned how to use it? Who knows. I don't even care, he's too strong to face head on but i'm forced to ^^ And i don't even bother asking ur nick ingame or class : sorcer, summoner, wind rider or OL. Guessed right? ;)

6. 2hot2h

2hot2h User

Tbh when vandaluga played oly with jagermeister you were farm gremlins in Talking Island xd after Old class back i went to spoiler not because IT was free to take hero but extra cash with selling mats from spoil. Dmg vs ghost hunter was about 5% crt Dmg pasive?
    You never farmed me Just few wins on oly that nothing changes
    In Daily pvp you dont exist on naia

About this server-
    I see its 3 side here and its hard p2w
    Im not top pvp class atm here but i believe with new updates will be fine with CC skils
    I see you are in alt clan farming because i wont die every 5 min by any enemies.

If i will dont be bored with this essense serv ill show up in pvpz soon. I wish well meet in battlefield

7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I never fought jager if i'm not wrong, at least, not in the awakening version of Naia ^^
    Well no, we had different passives, probably back there the difference was not so much, even tho, in the video i found you were WR and not spoiler.

I like ur memory, too bad it took me 4-5 months to do 98-99 cause i was doing pvp 24/7 at that time, in open field.
    Depends on what class you are. I can't even great you the right way cause i've no idea who you are ingame...which is the main problem to use always the same nick, people know me but i don't know them.
    No, i'm in BMF clan, i've war with the other 2 sides and the whole server that ally swarm/avarice.
    I don't get what you're saying since it makes no sense. If i had alt clan i wont be dying to enemy every 5 mins. Since i've war with the whole server, i fight quite often. It's impossible to stay 1h in a place w/o engage.

Oh yeah, but ofc, it doesn't matter if you kill pvp-geared players with a TW armor, as long as you're Haseo you'll be a noob nonfactor. Doesn't matter how strong compared to me are the enemies i kill, doesn't matter that i was doing daily pvp (skipping xp some days), doesn't matter if you're hunting in parnassus since you'd be killing lowbies even if they are 99 vs 99, as long as you're haseo, you'll be a nonfactor noob. So, who cares about ur (in general) opinions? ^^

8. Narmontas

Narmontas User

Damn I wonder whats wrong with this game. Im grinding taken some spot. at lvl 73 for like 2 hrs although there are many spots free. Some P2W archer comes and starts killing al mobs 1 hit around. So my grind would get screwed. Used all my 2.5k mana. On skills hitting 400-950 dmg every sec. 3 times guy just chilled afk still grinds unbeatable. Damn this is so frustrating...

9. Spooks

Spooks User

Yup u was in SL at that times, and I remember you cause I was the member of Wrath and these damn CC not working in alliance AoE's at siege zones XD

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  10. Bistabil

Bistabil User

You are probably making less than 500dps and that guy most likely have belt +5 or higher unless he is crazy to use malis