1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

A question to PK players

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zizka, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Zizka

Zizka User

I have a question to Requiem and clan Pride. If you have clan rule to PK everyone, and people start leaving the game, and the ones who still play can barely make 1-2kk adena per day, and the only ones with adena are your enemies, then who will buy items that you sell?
    I see Requiem shout selling a lot of items but who will buy it with no adena?
    This is not sustainable growth. It's like cutting all the forest around you to make a great house but then you end up with a house in the middle of a desert.

Tan Ya and Koreysh like this.
  2. mettalmag

mettalmag User

you are asking too much these ppl to think ahead about servers future, economics and population growth

3. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Maybe he wants you to have no adena

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
    MrCocaine likes this.
  4. Capitao

Capitao User

I agree with you 100 percent.
    But unfortunately, the response from Innova company was already dated, my tip is to donate no more until you see what you give.
    just play but don't bother leaving the PC on all night, because it's not worth finding your dead character and you're spending money and using the machine
    Play online only, it's not worth using this system just the way it is.
    unfortunately innova didn't learn from these companies.
    https://www.thegamer.com/the-15-biggest-failures-in-mmo-history/

5. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

Innova team already stated there will be no change regarding the PK system.

So ....

6. mettalmag

mettalmag User

can you please link the source?

7. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

8. Kemmy

Kemmy User

Those ppl are sad they pk afk players new player those players will leave and what then they will stay on server alone with all the donate they putted and what ? will it be fun? it looks like they play this game first time to me i ronno.. If those servers will die its not innova fault at all just ***** which killed ppl= made em leave. On the post where Yumi replied to u Capitao i cant stop laugh do this so called gm know what he talking about? they should play the game with us and see how it is then they know whats the problem. PI 2h/day to make adena.. joke :D (where u cant even drop craft points xD)

suggestion to the players: If u get killed by 84lvl u wont fight it go find some low lvls afk from his clan pk em 2/3 days every night every 3h writte pm to em "say thx to requiem" That was what happened with kyosuke on red he lost clan cos of that :D

9. Japarzo

Japarzo User

it is KOREAN style based, it isnt innova fault, ofc they can ask fkr devs if they could changes the pk system but i highly doubt they will and almost sure kr devs wouldn't change it. it is players faults and it so easy to blame game system and not the toxic member of the L2 community I always say not every person in EU/SA L2 community is ready for Asians gaming style.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  10. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

who will buy if there will be 0 players

11. Zizka

Zizka User

And one more thing to consider. Instead of using your op gear and stuff to destroy the game by selling "protection" (the same way that mafia "protects" people) maybe you could sell leveling service. I am sure more people would buy exp than "protection". Exp service was very popular when I played on Core.
    And then you wold have more players at near your level to have real pvp with. And they would want to have better gear and buy your stuff because you helped them level. And so on and so on...

12. harrycuong

harrycuong User

selling protection ? lmao

13. Zizka

Zizka User

Yes it is exactly what it is. They say " pay us 500k per day and you can farm" (else we will kill you). Mafia does the same "Pay us 1000$ per month and your store will be protected from mafia" (else we destroy your store).
    And by protection I mean protection from them, not from other people killing you.

14. Dvyus

Dvyus User

And will you pay it? I definitely wont be, my pixel toon can lay dead all day and innova get no donation from me, is this extortion for in game currency to allow you to play a game by other players allowed? @Artchem does innova condone rackets by players? Isnt demanding payment to allow someone to XP forbidden? Or is this part of the game mechanic too, hopefully these idiots will get permaban if the game provider is serious about game infringements?

15. SK111

SK111 Banned

I was in the same alliance of one united clan member, in game nick Ixpy, who's pking everyone on red server since day 1
    We repeatedly say to him to stop or the server will be closed, sooner or later
    he answered back "i don't give a flak if innova will close the server today".

16. Nyweris

Nyweris User

And he was right... As no one, NO ONE is allowed to log in to L2 with nice thoughts and carebeer feelings!:mad: These all casual players will feel misery and destruction upon logging in!:Cry: So all new fresh meat must know where da hell they are going and what gonna happen to them!:Devilish: Gratz on PKer trying to help poor ppl to run away from this abbys!:Roflmao:

17. xThug

xThug User

U can smell somethings cooking when two biggest forum heroes are back to brain fart in every topic again. ^^

Leckter likes this.
  18. andrepnd

andrepnd User

Judging by the conversation this Requiem guy is clearly not an adult, and his behaviour is of someone who has social problems.

19. Narmontas

Narmontas User

This TOPIC discusses one of the deepest phylosophical question on the universe: It's about asking Requiem why is he a Re--tard... :dd

20. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Let's see...

Palec is not Requiem, true. Even tho, Palec rerolled to soul hound (Style) and -rumors- looks like Requiem got palec's account now. It happens quite often to see Palec logging during raids of Pride but you can't see Style around so.
    And it's quite often for RUs to account-share, even chappieba sometimes looks like another player. But that's quite pointless, rumors were giving Cocaine with a new owner, guess he was flattened by vacations tho, it seems to be the old guy so, it was always him in the first place, who knows.

-rumors- Someone even said that Requiem is a "staff member" of Innova...like, some kinda of tier-z member, like Fragola. And i mean, it wont be a surprise to see mods (fragola was a community manager? streamer? well, something like that) fuking up the server...if i'm not wrong (and i might be) the RUs that killed Skelth were those in Fragola's group. Even tho this might explain why none even mind to ban Requiem for good...i mean, -rumors- they banned delicioso for macro (which looks like a ****ty reason for a perma ban, but as i said earlier, that's just a "rumor"...be serious, you don't perma ban a char for macro) and they just can't ban Requiem for RMTing and botting?
    I mean, just to be sure not to be caught, the day we dropped the Baium's Talisman that went to Pride, you could see a well-known RMTing site selling a baium's talisman. In the blue server. Few hours after Pride got it. Weird eh?
    Same can be said about the fact that "somehow", Doter was xping inside necros with a Poler and 2 white elfs (with ponies, but not sure which class they were) spamming heals nonstops on the poler...and if by any chance you'd kill them, Requiem would port in 0 secs (he was prolly logged off around there) to kill you. And i mean...all the other guys were logged already, how many PCs are you using at once to have kamaels farming adenas, while you log alts to power exp and alts to heal while logging a protection char? Mhh...
    And again, Prides have adena farmers in necros (i can't remember the name of the necro, good memory Haseo) and if you kill them, an healer from pride (Hellrider? hellraiser...hellricer? hellsomething) will start ress them. Who's that guy? Well, again, -rumors- Requiem.

So many "rumors" around. Getting too old for this ****, but i can't even mind my own business, i have fans to entertain and they just wont leave me alone anyway :(