1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

report harassment

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Capitao, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Capitao

Capitao User

andrepnd likes this.
  2. iVoid

iVoid User

Extremely simple answer:

Pk is part of the game . Should you not liek being pked , play active fight whoever is trying to pk you or bsoe. PvP/PK was/is/will be the main focus of this game . If u wanna farm quietly - World of Warcraft as recommendation.

Regarding other 2 sections - Physical harassment / Offensive language.

I can guarantee you it is here. Personally i own the record for longest time chat bann/ biggest amount of chat banns .

I have on my all account all together more than 300 tickets. Last chat bann 4 months with last warning that next chat bann will also result in account bann perma.

So long story short :

Doesnt wanna get pked - Fight/Play active/ Move to WoW.

3. Dvyus

Dvyus User

What lvl are you? tell me do you have a chance if you are say level 68 against a level 84? no you dont so get real with your post, you cant fight back you die anyway, still xp loss after an amount of times pk'd or pvp loss, are majority of the ppl on forums online when a HERO LVL 84 comes along and pk's them? afk xping was this game was sold to the masses!

Enjoy the empty server the prolls are creating who the fcuk are they gonna sell their items and adena to...... themselves? #fukkin idiots

andrepnd likes this.
  4. Yolai

Yolai User

in this specific case: did you ever hear of blessing of protection? you can get the buff until lvl 70 from any gatekeeper and it protects you from getting killed by a pk 10+ lvls higher than you.

:8:

5. Capitao

Capitao User

Maybe I didn't make it clear.
    The biggest problem with this system.
    and you get neither punishment for misbehavior, or persecution, or killing a whole low-level serving.
    and nothing happens, not losing an item, not losing xp, not losing anything.
    meanwhile the victims, who cannot evolve as promised in afk, or farm.
    they are said to be whiners, not being the protection of more than 1h, and yet, and the clan simply calls someone from the similar lv, starts the pvp and rolls the pk. maybe you did not understand .... I will repeat and need to change the system of pk, say if kill the guy 100 times as they did with me maybe you can lose some item

on the server the clan has already started blackmailing to let people farm, explain to me now if this is normal.
    or rather how will we pay blackmail if we can't farm.
    the NA server, already block some regions just not to have this type of currency, in case you did not notice. there are several selling L2 coin for real money where you think it comes from

I asked a legitimate question. Because we don't have someone to protect when you're stalked, threatened, or bothered by people who want to sell items or l2 coin for real money.

Yolai you play essence, if you play. go farm alone in toi. after dying 100 times, or trying a pvp. like i said ALONE. you come to the forum and post photos of how many times you killed ok

6. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Afk while at work or asleep doesnt give you the chance to get that buff every hour, perhaps its duration should be extended and its use also for characters under 3rd class.

Pvp an pk are different entities altogether, they are just not the same, threads have explained this too often, like I said earlier, enjoy the empty server the 'top clan' can have fun on their own #idiots

7. SK111

SK111 Banned

Lets put it simple

What innova eu promised

[​IMG]

False

Innova eu is running 2 pk servers

[​IMG]4

False no one can go away from the keyboard for 1 single minute without beeing killed by another player from a specific clan because

This assumes you can farm and lvl up only if you pay in € the dominant clan on the server
    In my country this is called "to pay protection money".

Period.

That beeing said congratz to innova eu
    you're the first software company to have created a virtual world with a virtual mafia.

For the chronicle, wow has reached phase 2 aka it's only about pvp but if you are
    perma red or if your purpose in the game it's only to kill other players who don't want
    to fight back your pc is permanently banned, not your ip.

What happens in wow if you act like united clan

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    __i7__, TrustE and Dvyus like this.
  8. Dvyus

Dvyus User

False advertising is against trading standards in my country, like the protection racket reference @SK111

9. Warendo

Warendo User

SK111 - I havent been killed by anybody for like 2 weeks and I farm 24/7, so its true :) Donate enough and you can play exactly how is advertised :)

10. SK111

SK111 Banned

Lol ofc
    first you pk everyone in the server 3 times
    then begin to exp when everyone else has logged off
    you should begin to ask the players money for the consumables cuz it seems to all of us that the red server
    belong to united clan, not to innova eu :Roflmao:

Ware haven't you noticed that at least Constance who's aware of what you clan did
    and is doing keeps quiet?
    What can I say. Do what you want
    Ofc i'm pissed because i've spent almost 1k €, 20€ only for a brooch lvl 4, and I can't
    even log in without beeing pked in a matter of seconds by my former allies.
    I will consider this as a bad investment
    and all in all lecter was right because with the same amount of money i could have
    bought a medium pc gaming.
    Ofc i won't never ever install another innova eu videogame.

I wish you the best.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  11. Warendo

Warendo User

Thats what I am talking about, you need to make some respect first, then players wont kill you even when you afk :)

12. __i7__

__i7__ User

THIS.

13. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Oh dear, respect by pk'ing absolute delusional individual any respect however minimal I may have had for you in forum is gone from that post alone..............................:019:

14. __i7__

__i7__ User

Just an idea.
    Why not an stone that gives you pk protection , we can use as primeval stones and can be purchased once a day to extend time ,with lcoin or adena , with fair prices like 300kk or 200 lcoin. We maybe can use when we go sleep or when working. The stone can give a buff that prevents being pk, but not prevent u to die for war or when pk. Maybe 3h default +2h extended by extra stone and i guess is fair for ppl who have life and the --> "CHARACTER GAINS EXP, WHILE YOU SLEEP" can be less false.
    At least we are in essence right? The " innovative l2 model".

15. Kemmy

Kemmy User

This is demo of lineage. in every possible way.

16. Warendo

Warendo User

Its already implemented in primeval isle :)

17. __i7__

__i7__ User

I hope it was just a miss Interpretation. Oh god.

18. andrepnd

andrepnd User

I agree that the PK system must be changed like the old karma system, when you saw a PK you would try to attack him because you expected he would drop something, now no one really cares if a PK is just farming at your side.

But anyway, in the last weeks I didn't get killed, try farming in other areas like necropolis and catacombs and go to a spot far from the teleport spawn.

19. lRequiem

lRequiem User

There is no such section here, and it will never exist. If you want, go to what you quoted. here and only for p2w, it is not free to play

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Ofc you don't know what are you talking about
    wow items are sold on ebay for thousands of hundreds of real us dollars
    a single rare mount made just of pixels can reach 50.000 $

Also if you consider yourself a L2 p2w player you're just a n00b
    Truffle on ncwest spent 250.000 $ in a single night to get a lindvior bow stage 2
    the top spender on here it's ikiosuke atm 20.000 € in 4 months
    so you are 10 times n00b

The problem is innova eu staff hasn't be hurted in the pocket, yet
    so they actually don't care
    so they haven't perma banned you, yet.

Give us time dude :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020