1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Current chat

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Dvyus, Jan 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Not only are we subjected to constant adena shops and now account selling messages spamming chat when you are logged in or pm's as soon as you port to aden trying sell adena, we now also have a particular HERO spamming HERO chat with his wares, either he wants to sell them or he is bragging about the content of his inventory? Which is it? A prefix of WTS or WTB would at least be courteous

Just my humble opinion but I will never knowingly buy or sell from you or any of your clan members, so do us all a favour and stop spamming HERO chat

andrepnd likes this.
  2. Defjam1122

Defjam1122 User

What exacly is the Hero voice supposed to be for? I've seen in some decently populated privates back in a day heros selling advertisement services, just like what we see here now. I kinda prefer that rather than read them throw insults at each other ;)

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I don't know in which L2J you guys played so far but in official servers the hero chat was always like that, more or less. I mean, it used to be way less toxic cause at least we didn't have people spamming RU in hero chat like everyone understand that language. But yeah, hero chat flames and dramas are daily and not a news.

But just in case you didn't know : "/block -name-" will block the chat from certain players...so if Requiem's hero shouts are annoying you, just block him. I mean, you'd lose half the fun when they trash talk each other, but he keeps fuking spamming in RU so we can't understand anyway...unfair :(

Defjam1122 likes this.
  4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Yup fully understand how hero chat works, over 100 entries 1 after the other from same person with their inventory for sale so no other chat can be seen is just as bad as the adena selling messages that take over the chat window......... that is all

5. Defjam1122

Defjam1122 User

But then again, the problems is not the hero chat itself, but the ppl, or the guy that gets to be hero.. Funny fact, we crying like vagina bearers and complaining in the forum about such
    things and the guy will continue doing the same with even more satisfaction.. so maybe it's time for us to get some nuts and just get over it...
    P.S. Yes, adena sellers is annoying as hell.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2020
  6. iVoid

iVoid User

Well you really missed the last 12+ years of the game havent you? The guy is clan leader , farming raids and respectively having 12039 items to sell in order to split the shares.

Even if that was not true, there were never limitations to what can you shout/brag about/sell/buy/trade in any chat disregarding hero/global/trade/clan/ally etc.

One of the reasons why game is dying is , because is full of randoms like you. Still will give you simple solution.

/Block name
    /blockall

Uninstall

Last one is preferable.

7. Dvyus

Dvyus User

You couldnt be farther away from the truth, and no i wont be uninstalling have a good day

andrepnd likes this.
  8. Dvyus

Dvyus User

The game is dying because of players who believe they own the server, kill new players who then leave and also dictate to others where they can and cannot xp. the game economy is a joke as it is dictated by RMT sellers, one solution to save this game is to cap the price of game items to a max of 75% of what you would get for it if you sold it in a NPC store, after all you dont need billions of adena, only adena sellers need that much, to sell to players who are desperate to "keep up".

just stating the bleeedin obvious there PAL!

9. iVoid

iVoid User

So you joined a server that was promoted to be PURELY ONLY DONATION ONE.

Where everything is supposed to be bought with real money and you cry about donation ?

Seriously?

Go play classic , no L2store button there.

10. Bistabil

Bistabil User

I agree this can be annoying but I don't see a solution.
    Actually, I prefer simple WTB/WTS messages over a narcissistic trashing you can read all the time until you block every single one of them.

11. HonestL2

HonestL2 Banned

Are we really crying about this? come on...

12. Spooks

Spooks User

Omg u made my day, PLZ show me one Official L2 server without this button. Ofc we don't count privs, if u don't know about classic plz don't talk about it.

Anyway u can turn off chats of some groups. And u won't see messages.

Back to topic why don't just uncheck some chat types. That's best solution if WTB/WTS burns your eyes.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  13. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Chat is now garbage.
    - rmt spam shops - admins dont care to log in into their game and ban them
    - salty hero from Belarus who cry about some1 left and took their items (guess what - if you behave bad: pk all server, inult others even your clan mates turn back from you)
    - another female hero who seek attention and talk to herself and spam to look at hero photos on forum ...

/block /block /block /block /block /block