1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Launcher Problem

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Firelob, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Firelob

Firelob User

I have been playing it daily, but sometimes when I open the 4game launcher the game is not available to play and asks me to install (since it is already installed). I can't play, I can't click the option to find the game installed.
    Could someone help me with that? Last night I played normally, now that I woke up it looks like this.

Attached Files:

2. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

This happens when the launcher having issue connecting to the server upon lunching. The simple solution is to restart the computer (sometimes it requires a few tries). I don't really know the root cause but it does work for me that way

3. GunBuk

GunBuk User

All you must do is, simply click on Show Missing Icons bottom right of Task Bar, right click on your 4game launcher & click Close

Restart your 4game launcher & it should now allow you to click Play instead of Install

Restart the PC is actually a much longer way, up to you if you want your PC to go thru a whole restart when there is a much quicker way.