1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Blue vs Red (playerbase)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Scarecrow, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Hey i just wanted to start on 1 of the servers but not quite sure which one is better.
    Anyone could give some infos about the servers ? Like population / dayli pvp / clan wars.

thx alot guys

2. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

Hey,

1. - We (they) don't disclose our online numbers.
    2. - Blue
    3. - Blue

This is just my personal opinion.

DapperBae and Scarecrow like this.
  3. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

unless you have friends in red I'd go blue

Scarecrow likes this.
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

yeah i thought about blue also but wasnt sure. I will give it a try.
    About the online numbers...i just wanted a personal view from players not exact numbers.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  5. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

Both server are in full farm mode now, so.. slots are full, especially on high levels.

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Blue is better than red. Red server is dead and it was killed by prosky RUs and PKs, as they always do.

In blue we have arooound...idk, enough i guess? I mean, it's not such a huge numbers, we're probably way lower than 1000 players online, but enough people to provide daily fun.

We also have daily drama, almost daily, in hero voice. Ofc, you need to understand RU or a sort of fake-RU since the main flamer can't speak english so he just spams RU, but that's still funny to watch.

DapperBae likes this.
  7. SK111

SK111 Banned

Do you wanna laugh xHaseo
    on blue a l8000 pack it's 25-30kk
    on red a l8000 pack it's 50-60kk

on blue you can buy everything
    on red you can't buy anything of the same things you can buy on blue [1 x month cuz no one is selling anything]
    for the blue price x 6

:Roflmao:

Atm i'm feeling pretty confident red will implode on itself. I've made a toon just to try
    again and you are safe till 70-72 as soon as you need to go to plains of the liz
    it's the PK festival. If you want you can be pked several times in a minute 24/7
    all year long.

and there are more red former players on ru scarlet essence server than on red server itself.

8. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Blue is busier, though I've been surprised at how many people are grinding away on Red. Blue has more competitive PVP but also more PKing. If your goal is to grind away and catch up with the folks who have been here a while, you can do that better on Red. If your goal is more clan/social oriented, I'd go with Blue. Keep in mind Blue and Red will ultimately be merged anyway.

9. SK111

SK111 Banned

Maybe but for my past experience on red server no one from united clan will allow to you to get to lvl 76+

As warendo said
    the exping spots are so fantastic on red [cuz they are desert] so no one can't go there to exp for free.

10. Warendo

Warendo User

I dont know guys, we have again an oper war again on RED server, also many randoms farms TOP locations, as I heard from my friend on Blue, PK situation on BLUE is way worse there then on RED, but its up to you, try and you will see. With prices its true, L8000 costs like 65kk on RED.

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

'Evening ware
    i do repeat myself, again

what you, warendo, and constance have to do with the trash ppl who are in your clan it's beyond human comprehension

I've never seen you or constance pk anyone on red server
    i've seen ixpy, tiapka [account bought], ginto, everyone else in united clan pk all day long.

Listen it's pretty simple

Blue -> crowded as it should be -> you can buy everything as it should be -> you can be pked by some quitting random dude
    Red -> desert as a desert -> you can't buy absolutely anything -> as you log in one of the united clan will pk you
    if you are lucky it's a random united member if you're unlucky it's ixpy
    don't log in cuz ixpy doesn't do pve just runs all over the map untill he finds you or camp where you were pked and if you want a 1 vs 1 with ixpy don't do it
    in the best scenario you are 1 ixpy has at least other 3 scumbags with him.

To be honest ixpy reminds me of a movie
    there were several dudes with an huge debt, but really huge
    all of them, they didn't know each other, where contacted by a guy
    the good samaritan offer them to pay all their debts and invited all of them to party
    the party was the good samaritan trying to shoot down the ppl he invited in his mansion
    with real bullets

That's ixpy

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

i will stick with blue ;D

DapperBae likes this.
  13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

IDK why people says that there's so many PKs in blue...i mean, take away clan business, like BMF clan PKing swarms ally (the server, mostly, lol), or clans PKing untagged wars or my fanbois who love me so much to PK me w/e they have the chance (even tho i've no idea who they are and, mostly, they still suffer from something i said in the past weeks, since i don't even bother to trash talk anymore now, once in a while...but OK!) and whatsoever, if you have a toon (which is not a bot, like arbalesters) untagged or into clans that are not "sided", you wont get much PKs...i got a kamael, if that's not for some randoms that RARELY comes to pk me, it can even farm a whole day w/o getting PK even once.
    I was kinda surprised it didn't die when i tried the necros for the first time...same in war-torn and plains of glory, 0.

14. SK111

SK111 Banned

Well xHaseo the situation on red it's kinda weird
    There are some zones completely desert or so like from lvl 41 to 70-72 and ofc you can't be pked if there's no one in 3/4 of the map
    The problem on red arises when you hit lvl 76 and you have to go to plains of the lizardmen
    I gave up after the 12th pk in 15 minutes
    but if you stay there and you don't pay innova to be ressed up without xp loss
    I can assure you united clan will make you delevel from lvl 76 to lvl 1 in a single day
    For them tagged untagged clan wars bots paying customers are the very same
    just another target

15. Warendo

Warendo User

Mate mate, no chance you are saying truth...killing you 12times in 15 minutes? Like really? Delevel you from 76 to 1 in a single day? Like really? It would mean 1877 PK kills during one day. Do you really believe, that you would be killed almost 2000 times in single day? I understand your frustration, but be honest at least pls. Yes, we have PK, yes, some our ppl kill even untagged ppl in TOP locations like Lizard, but not two thousand times per day...

16. SK111

SK111 Banned

Ware, morning
    again
    you should leave united now
    constance should leave united now
    ardagon should leave united now
    stop

The others are just psychopats who don't even know how to pve
    the lvls they gained are just when they clean the red
    period

Ofc deleveling from 76 to 1 was an exaggeration
    but i was pked by ixpy tiapka & co
    12 times in 15 minutes in potl
    now
    it's 0,80
    60 minutes every hour
    that gives your clan the opportunity to pk whoever they want 1.800 times a day.
    Every day
    of every week
    of every month
    since four months
    =
    201.600 times since day 1

At least ikio pks 20-50 ppl then he goes to exp
    your clan doesn't even know half of the map

If you sum up all the pks made on blue server since day 1
    you can't even reach the pks only ixpy and tiapka do in a single week

@Constance9

can you please explain to whoever wants to join the red server what ixpy, tiapka & co
    are doing all day long since they aren't exping but are nonetheless online?
    Thanks in advance

P.s. sometimes i find myself guessing if ixpy is playing from a maximum security
    prison cuz he's a rl serial killer

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  17. iDhol

iDhol User

Stop lying and talking about blue cause you have no idea what you are talking about dude. Requiem on blue alone has almost 10k PK, it may be even more than ixpy got

18. SK111

SK111 Banned

IDhol, morning to you too
    ikiosuke got 10k 3 months ago and he pks like 5-10 minutes a day

it's simple
    make a toon on red server
    lvl it to 76
    then begin to die

Another note to warendo
    every time your clan pks someone he looses all
    buffs = spirit ore
    exping buffs = storm or guts + all the rest
    x
    201.600 times

I talked to Constance several times and you can trust
    I want to know what Constance has to say about United clan daily pk attitude

I couldn't care less because now i'm playing on ru scarlet server
    but it really pisses me off the fact that i spent 150 €
    and i can't even log in

19. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

You would be right if it weren't for Requiem. True, I haven't been PKed by him in the last 3 days. He sometimes takes a break. But most of the time he is out several times a day PKing everyone in sight, including my toons that are in my personal clan and have never been a problem for anyone. He says publicly that he wants to prevent anyone for AFK leveling, but Innova, that promotes AFK leveling as a selling point, does nothing.

BTW, it's nice that Innova has decided to make extortion illegal. Interesting that they won't do anything about the extortion that happened before they added an explicit ban. Guess extortion was legal until then. And, as usual, they closed the announcement to comments. Heaven forbid they'd actually have a conversation with their customers. And still no update on the status of the 2nd account per computer. Well, at least they did something positive. Guess I should give them credit for that.

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Thunder the tech dev for innova is the same both for eu and ru and it's DIL
    a fantastic dude

now the differences between ru and eu as a whole [pk, extorsions, double accounts]
    - or depend on the fact that innova eu it's a thing and innova ru it's another thing
    - or it's just done on purpose

The files for the double accounts are the same both on eu and on ru
    on ru all it's working not fine, but fantastic
    to the point i'm wondering how red and blue servers could be still in business