1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Blue vs Red (playerbase)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Scarecrow, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Probably because not all of us speak Russian. And certain Russians want to stay here because we are easy pickings.

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Even when requiem was pking randoms it was quite rare to me to die to him with my alt so...no idea, maybe just luck.

As for innova's slacking...well, they promised to fix the dualbox before january's end, now...tomorrow is 22nd, last down for servers of january is on 29th...and 1) i was right, as always, IF they fix the issue, that'd be on the last manteinance of the server. 2) 99% they wont fix it and delay a fix of a simple dualbox (cause really, how hard is to fix a simple option in a 16 years old game? They might even fix the problem by making it "kinda like" the live server premium, with the first account "marked" with a golden icon around the level and the 2nd not, so the script would recognize the logs...but maybe i'm making it too easy) so who knows when we'll get it. 3) If it took them 3 months to "fix" a problem that nowday barely excist...idk.

Where's the team that was working on the server when i first started here? Joining Core was like a HUUUGE change for better when i moved from Naia, and now i see that things here are as bad as NA...i mean, way lesser bots, but still, the mods and gms are ghosts. We don't have a database, we don't have basic infos (which version are we running? is it a "remastered classic" or it's a "remastered awakening"? Stats here are working as on Core/Ramona or as on Skelth? Or none and things work differently here?) we don't even have a clue about the mesmerizing effects here...bah! Maybe i'm asking for too much.

3. SK111

SK111 Banned

The duabox it's just working fine on ru so maybe someone exploited something on eu and they are trying to patch the exploit

As for the rest to me innova eu staff doesn't want to understand how many customers they've lost in 4 months on red due to the
    daily pk

I mean
    the revenge thing was created by a brainless idiot with the idea "maybe someday someone will want to revenge of ixpy who
    was 57 lvl above and pked" well braindead korean dev with the time it will take for the poor guy to overtake ixpy on lvls
    the revenge screen should last 2 years and not 24 hours
    all of this cuz maybe innova may gain some €

@DIL sorry if i'm talking directly to you but you seem the only one with a functional brain in here
    why don't you put in the lcoin store a daily buff like the gatekeepers' one but with no lvl restriction so all the ones
    who aren't involved in a clan war can exp afk as innova promised?

all will buy it [but ixpy, tiapka & co] without the korean "maybe"
    and will buy it everyday

even 100 lcoins for a buff like this it's 3000 lcoins x month
    more than worthy and innova will gain money without the korean random chance of failing like with the revenge system
    please DIL think about it.

Thunderbuild likes this.
  4. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Well, he PKed my alt and my main both twice today. Would doubtless have been more if I hadn't switched characters & used the Isle. When he is on the warpath there is no limit to who or how many times he will PK for no reason.
    Jan 22, 2020
    AMEN! Just do it, Innova!