1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bugged dominator POM?

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Myune, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Myune

Myune User

Hello, does anyone have issue with dominator POM not giving proper stats?

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

All POM are bugged. I reported to support but after some days the ticket has desappeared...you try, maybe you more lucky than me.
    No other ppl saw that the stats are not boosted properly (like def)...this says a lot about new l2 player.
    Even battle rapsody doesn't x2 p.atk or m.atk, just a bit less, but no one see/care, they just pay :D
    Please report it, I already tried :Cry:

3. fapandgame

fapandgame User

The description is stupidly not implemented properly, so naturally you all are confused and a bit buthurt that you're not getting them juicy stats more than what the POM is supposed to give, and no more.

The pdef/mdef/patk/matk 20% is only for the ISS casting the prophecy. The ISS gets those stats as a BUFF to himself after casting the skill on someone; the prophecy receiver does NOT and is NOT supposed to receive them as well. It's just a description lapse lost in translation i guess, or w/e. The extra stats on the prophecy receiver would be a bit too overpowered, on top of the % damage stats POM prophecies already give you; don't you think ? You greedy little shmucks ?

Have a fun week now!

Leckter likes this.