1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Master Yogi's favor

Discussion in '2020' started by Artchem, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

I tried what you suggested, SK and stumbled upon something that may or may not help explain the discrepancies people are seeing. I've always heard, but never been able to verify, that the number of drops per person varies, not only by the hour, but also by the number of people on/mobs killed. If this is true, then Blue, which has far more people on and more mobs killed, will have far fewer drops of the scrolls per person.

I mention this because, in 5 hours of prime time, my character on Red got 13 scrolls, while my low level (just crested at your suggestion) character on Blue got 0 and my 82 level on Blue got 5. I had to call off the experiment at that points because noTic (or some such name) started repeatedly PKing my character on the Red server. Anyway, you may have gotten more scrolls simply because you were on Red while others, like me, were on Blue. Or, it could just have been the luck of the draw for one day.

Can anyone verify that this is actually the way it works?

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

Lol thunder well
    fist of all today i did a real test the most interesting one for whoever, if any, still plays on red eu essence server
    yes the scrolls are dropping even in primeval island
    as for the rest i suggested to do a melee toon from scratch because as soon as you hit lvl 70-76 you will be
    perma pked all day long by ginto's mafia

now if confirmed you don't have to ask you why innova eu is protecting the pkers
    they have a pker in the staff, even if only as a volunteer
    ain't it @Constance ?

3. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Update to the above. The new character started from scratch that you suggested, who got 0 in the first five hours of prime time, got 7 in the last hour. Go figure.

SK111 likes this.
  4. SK111

SK111 Banned

I told you
    the more the boost is
    the more the scrolls are dropping+
    if you start a toon from scratch you don't have to spend a dime
    and you get the gusts + 300% for free = more scrolls
    it stops at 54-55 though becouse the exping curve raises by a lot
    and you won't get any gust before lvl 58 or 60 i have to check
    btw the way is toon lvl 1 all the way up use as more gusts 300% as you can

5. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Does enchants drops in Devil's Isle ?

6. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

During the event, Scroll: Enchant Yogi's Weapon will be dropping onto the ground from normal monsters. However, the scroll can not be obtained from bosses and their minions, as well as in Transcendent Instance Zones.

Now I don't understand what you mean.

7. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

He's sad , he get pked.

8. SK111

SK111 Banned

Read better above ami
    thunder was pked as well
    every 30-40 minutes all the paying customers on red server are beeing pked untill they unistall the game.

Sooner or later there will be a merge and united clan will pk the blue server as well untill there will be
    no paying customers anymore on there too

Ginto's Mafia = United Clan

From this screenshot it appears that Constance re-joined Ginto's Mafia, again
    [​IMG]

so no suprise innova eu is protecting the pkers
    they have one of the worst red server pker in their very own staff

All in all atm the actual way of acting of innova eu staff makes the game completely unplayable
    and even if there is a good "event" no one can do it and enjoy of it because pked multiple times
    untill he/she unistall the game.

So, to all, unistall everything and return in here only if and when there will be some sort of pk
    protection. I've warned you. Atm you're wasting your time and money so Ginto's mafia may
    earn real money from lineage 2 essence europe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2020
  9. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Thats a bull ****. Those dudes are just helping the staff with some things. But they can play or do whatever they want.

We had a dude like this on Skelth. He was helping GM staff , but also he was playing in Spectre. But those dudes cant do anything ingame. They dont have the power to add items, or adena. The dude that was volunteering on Skelth was just getting free subcription on 1 acc.

Dont think everything s such a conspiracy.

Nobody protecting PKs. This is Corean game , alll EU staff is doing just to buy the license and to make it possible for EU to play.

Innova staff watching for 2 things, to game run smoothly and if you have some ingame problem.
    When NCSOFT make Pking forbidden, then it will be forbidden here.
    So bassicaly make a petition, send it to some of the GMs, so he send it to corean developers.
    But then............... ppl donating x3-4-5 k $$ will not have secure on their items.....
    Whos willing to spend 1-2-3-4-5 thousand ingame in which he can drop his gear :D

I know this Pking system is stupid. But once game is related with Money..... than things become baddy.
    And this is the reason, 90% of the community plays Private old school servers. Because the old school l2 was TOP. ANd this we play atm is just a Mobile Phone game, implemented for a PC.
    The coreans even can log game trough their phones, so they can be always monitoring their char.

10. turnON

turnON Banned

Inter f...gresting :) :Cry::Cry::Cry:

SK111 - please quit finally - I can give you lessons if needed
    Have the expert quality trainings

More you wrote more you failing just saying joke not aside :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Leckter likes this.
  11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Bro, no. That's anything but true. Dualbox is still not working, they promised to fix it by january BUT ofc, thay didn't. And i said that the first moment they announced. Easy.
    People who sells and buy accounts or rmt are not banned cause "only players having access to those accounts can report the violation" which is super stupid.

There was a post a few mins ago in the forum, quite sure it was removed cause it was talking about staff ignoring server issues like cheaters (i don't know why the OT was so surprised about, it works like this since ever in L2) and people breaking game rules.

Which isss damn true. Idk why they just don't care about server health, but it looks like as long as you don't speak about cheating or insult family, you can bypass all rules w/o consequences.

RMT/accoun selling report = useless, can't be proved, only buyer/seller can report
    Botting report = useless, can't be proved, only program user can report (?)
    Bug abusing report = useless, can't be proved, we're gonna warn the abuser. No further action is taken. As for the future, we shall see.
    Bug report (skills not working/formulas bugged) = useless, we're gonna send it to devs, maybe, but meh, who cares. Git gud and buy more lcoins!
    Trash talking/Insulting report = OMG HOW DARE YA NIBBA?!?!? THANKS FOR REPORT, HE GOT CHAT BANNED FOR 347589237423 HOURS!!!

Guys, seriously? And i'm not actually creating episodes out of nowhere, the first 2 have been proved several times in forum, the bug abusing one is clearly the new baium rule, bug report is a personal episode and the last one idk cause i like to troll and trashtalk but it's all about game, insulting families is for 2 years old. Really, don't do that, don't throw real life into game.

The only rules they actually respect are the forum rules, which makes me kinda laugh but...i mean...it's not like we can do things the right way...right?

12. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

I have a theory. No idea if it's true but would be interested in what people think.

Most money is spent when people are just beginning on a server. Perhaps they want servers to fail, so they can merge them, then open new servers and **** us into spending lots of money starting over.

13. Narmontas

Narmontas User

L2 essence needs something like Perfect World. Either you are in a friendly or pk/pvp mode. Or here could be Runes. You buy and get pk protection for some time. And all players could get PK protection runes for 6 hrs daily for smt like 200k. CW could still work. Why nobody bothers to tackle this PK'ing I have no idea. Because the children with parents mastercards gets strong pretty fast and then they can do whatever they want by preventing other players to get any progress.
    You go into areas where even smaller level players are leveling. Full of mobs all people lying dead - NICE ONE.!

14. Delryn

Delryn User

How is this relevant to this thread?

15. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

The truth is that any comment thread more than 5 comments long is likely to veer from the original topic, but this one does relate. If one is constantly being PKed, how can one gather the scrolls needed to +++ the event weapon and get the prizes? The only other alternative is to buy them, and that option, too, is limited by being constantly PKed and, therefore, not being able to grind to earn adena.

16. Defjam1122

Defjam1122 User

A bit offtopic but may be related to the different drop rates for different ppl: Yesterday in ToI I left my char afk 10 minutes, when came back noticed that i have same amount of adena I had 10 minuted before. Killed some more mobs, no adena. Restarted game, adena dropping as usual.

17. Delryn

Delryn User

Yup, you are right from this point of view and I agree.

18. andrepnd

andrepnd User

Let's go back to the topic about the event.

Regarding
    • A-grade Armor/Weapon Packs contain sealed (non-tradable) equipment.
    What's the point in receiving random sealed equipment? One of my friends received Robe items which is useless for him as a fighter, the items can't be sold neither used as random craft points.

Anjuna likes this.
  19. mettalmag

mettalmag User

no crafting points?
    maybe same account trading?

20. Anjuna

Anjuna User

yup its useless event, no one wins here... only whose who burn 250kk+ and some of them gets epics