1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Isnt continious pk harassment???

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Volotron, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

I asked, just to make it official. Here is the response:

Dear User!

Your situation is considered a game moment. PK is allowed on the server - it is an essential part of the game process.

Recent changes in the game rules touch only those moments when someone extorting in-game values from you in exchange for a promise to stop killing you. In this case the screenshot of extortion itself is required and the time frames of the incident. Thank you for understanding.

Unfortunately, if they are not extorting in-game values from you, through threats to keep killing your characters, there is nothing we can do.
    I can only suggest you to change the place for hunting. You can always go to the Primeval Isle.

Respectfully, Roman.
    Support agent.

Sorry, but I don't understand. PI is good for 2 hours a day, 4 if you pay. What a broken system!

2. SK111

SK111 Banned

It's a template they've got to respond to anything about a subject

eg on ncwest many complained about the circlet which were impossible to even oe to +1
    and you had to go first to +5 then to noble +5 then to radiant +5

no one for 2 years was able to oe a single normal circlet to +1
    ncwest support replied

"we are very sorry for the inconvenience but the compound system is working as intended"

The problem is that with the circlets the compound wasn't involved at all

The only thing we can do it's to go to play en masse on ru servers were those kind of crazyness isn't allowed.

Now i'm really done with this forum.

EmmaWhite likes this.
  3. Abstinence

Abstinence User

"You can always go to the Primeval Isle."
    it's like saying "f*** off, just quit already if pk bothers you" best company ever.
    i honestly don't even think there's an actual innova eu staff for classic and essence. only volounteers or someone from ru staff that can understand english enough to post about maintenance and updates, they never give any info about the state of server/fixes. Just an example: Where the f*** is the dualbox?? almost 2 months and still 0 info. They just don't care.

4. Copeland

Copeland User

I would like if you are killed when red you can't get any % rez of any kind. So reds would hide, people would hunt them and it would be fun.

5. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

They changed my heading and they were right to do so because I should not have named Requiem there. But in answer to their question, of course continuous PKing is harassment! It's just that in Innova's world, certain kinds of harassment are just fine.

SK111 had the easiest solution. Sell 1 hr, 24 hr, 7 day and 30 day runes. If the ruin is in the inventory, you cannot be attacked unless the person attacking is at war with your clan or you are in a siege or some other situation where combat is appropriate. The PKers could war each other and PK (and PVP) to their hearts' content. The rest of us could AFK in peace, as advertised. Innova could make money selling the ruins. Win. Win. Win.

6. Volotron

Volotron User

From all these pks there and one good as some already stated.
    From the begining of continious pking my wallet if full of money!!!!!
    I needed about 75 euros per month for sg potions.

7. Volotron

Volotron User

And one more thing to say cause they think that we cant understand anymore and they play with our mind.
    Obstruction of the game process is when you get a threat of killing you and is not when someone kills you!!!!!
    Its like saying to someone that i ll kill you and they put me in jail,while they let me free if i kill the person .
    What are you smoking guys????
    Gives us something too.....

EmmaWhite and Thunderbuild like this.
  8. Fosgiver

Fosgiver User

Dear Support agent,

I give you another essential part Euros. I begun the game after 15 January half month now, i gave already 50 euros.

If Admin and aministration group dont give a solution for the afk killers:

1. From now no more euros
    2. I will wait one month or less before i let you have the beloved childs who want only bother.

kind regards

9. EmmaWhite

EmmaWhite User

Guys here is the reality of it. I play this ****ty game since 2010. They have ingame data which no one knows about. There are statistics of player activity which for the average player is really unknown, as most of the players don't even read the forums.

They rely on inflow of casual players to drop them money and eventually leave, but the statistic of constantly renewal player base gives them some amount of income.

What you don't get is that the revenue in such type games is not focusing on single players, but on this grinding scheme of selling items to new players which continuesly renew as a base.

Their marketing campaign draws alot of curious people, which we are totally unaware of, and that's how those sneaky Koreans always worked toward western base.

So it's not about your personal inconvenience, but getting the money stripped out of newbies whom are most likely to level up until 76 lvl, then they may leave but innova couldn't care less as new players flood to give their money.

All in all it's cash flow oriented game, but not in a way most of us are aware that is really going down. It's an unfair system, but what do you expect from robotised koreans.

Because ultimately it's not about the game but the flow charts of mmo marketing and l2 has a profitable spot as other mmo are crappy and inconvenient, and they use their spot on the market for such kind of system, where the focus is on a constant cash flow from new players.

Until the global mmo scene doesn't change, the korean robots will always implement this business model.

10. SK111

SK111 Banned

@EmmaWhite

Dear Emma, for my personal experience it's the EU market
    Every other videogame hosted by innova has a completely different treatment when it comes to the very same videogame run
    by innova ru, and not by innova eu.
    If you post a question on the ru forums the ru CMS are happy to respond without sending a Constance forward to do their job
    [no offence Constance].
    If you log in on a ru essence server you won't be pkef for days. I was pked only once in 2 months and and half [ru scarlet server] while on
    innova eu red server I can't even log in without beeing pked
    in a matter of 60 seconds.

Ofc this refers to the innova eu staff too. There are plenty of players who want to lvl up past lvl 76 and give to innova eu
    their money, to buy xp boost, l1000 and l8000 packs to convert them into adena and therefore to afford better gear buying
    it from other players.
    The brutal reality is they can't even log in without beeing pked, they would like to spend their money but there's no reason to
    do so because they will buy xp boost without having a single chance of exping.

The whole auto-hunting sistem has been flacked up -> there's no reason to have an auto-hunting system if no one can auto-hunt

The whole market has been flacked up -> while on blue server there are more than 150 ppl
    selling and buying things every time
    on red server there are 50 but peaktime sunday evening otherwhise there are only 10-15 ppl in aden plaza trying to sell or to buy

Even innova eu monthly revenue has been flacked up-> in 4 months they've lost like 10k
    players only on red server.

It's, to be honest, completely out of this word that the customers want to give their money to a company and that very
    same company acts so their customers can't spend a dime.
    It's, really, beyond human comprehension.

As a side note to your words, Emma, a lvl 76+ player spends a lot more x week than a lvl 1-60 player so we can say
    what we want but innova eu is hurting, every single day, its own business.
    This never happened on any single game run by innova ru.

The rest it's just bs.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    EmmaWhite likes this.
  11. EmmaWhite

EmmaWhite User

It's marketing model I am not aware of, it looks really unreal and to be losing alot. They don't provide what the customer wants but it also may be a long term plan, of grabbing some targeted amount of cash and then just kill the game.

Since the koreans are the initial investors, and clearly the innova admin stated, they don't actually have a successful control over their own decisions. So the korean devs may just return the investment, make some profit and it is calculated that they actually don't need to sustain a healthy base community.

12. __i7__

__i7__ User

Some guy in december 3 2019 on RED server went to plains of glory to kill low level ppl, i was 78 at that day, and i saw an player screamming in chat bcs was a new player and was trying to level and one guy didn't let him and his friends to exp, so i found the guy who as dealing pk, and surprise, i would to share this screens guys, is bcs of this that l2 Essence can be called l2 Nonsense.

https://imgur.com/oZ9Igr7

https://imgur.com/yZnJ6Kv

https://imgur.com/uXXWqea

And yesterday the leader of most zerged ally on red was killed for someone of his war, i don't have clan or ally, and play solo, but he killed me and he said everytime he dies he will kill peoples on server and when he gets more 12% of exp he will go "full pvp mode" and nobody will exp (i guess he thinks it was amazing on his head when he wrotes this, omg.) so, gl for the rest that still playing in red server and out of his zerg ally.

https://imgur.com/bLDqLdT

And ppl ask why red server is dead.

Fail pk system + some old guys, but with 7 years old mental age + loot boxes = "This game" that I deny myself to call lineage 2.

Abahddon likes this.
  13. SK111

SK111 Banned

Elmer is the second Ginto's account=United clan leader

someone should explain to the player base why in the l2 store there are exping boosts for sale
    and why innova eu still is doing promos saisha grace based

no one from united clan, and i was in the same alliance [armada clan] has never spent a cent on this game
    but ardagon and warendo. Period.
    Only ginto has 7 ladtops 24/7 connected to lineage 2 essene eu red server to farm adena
    with the adena farmed he buys L8000 packs from the newbies without never ever spending a single dime
    [now the character which is buying the l8000 packs for ginto can be or "givi" or "sali" or both of them].

So, at the end of the day, i'm really astonished red server is still in business
    no one can exp
    no one can buy exping boosts
    no one can go in exping zones 76+

What ginto told to you yesterday everyone from united clan was telling to everyone else since day 1.

@AmIPRO Dear Ami this has never happened in the entire l2 history, not even in the crappiest company of the world
    aka ncwest, because the ones who were hurting so bad the monthly revenue were ista-banned

@EmmaWhite I do repeat myself. Maybe the global plan, in the long term, is the one you described
    by you can check by yourself, logging in on a ru essence server of your choice, that this pk endemic thing
    is happening only on the 2 innova essence eu servers.
    No one wants to perma pk other players on ru servers.

14. EmmaWhite

EmmaWhite User

@SK111 Up in Russia they have a whole set of different laws which will instantly strike the game creators when someone complains.

The whole thing is a service product to benefit a really small circle of donators or adena farmers which then boosts the first. But it seems the foreigners are clueless how to sell western customers and it all goes down to them having practically no competition on the mmo market.

That said, having a monopoly in a market that large you may loosen up and **** with your clients, until a competitor mmo shows, which I don't see it happening anytime soon.

15. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

Here is the odd thing to me. On the Red server, United chases everyone away by PKing them. The United folks aren't spending, because what's the point, when you already control everything. The others aren't spending because they aren't even there any more. How does Innova expect to make money this way? And, why on earth would they let the same thing happen to Blue?

On a somewhat related topic, I have written private notes to two Innova employees who post announcements here. The notes were polite and asked for a response. Neither responded. That is rude. How does being rude to your customers benefit Innova? SK111 and I have proposed a solution to the PKing problem that will actually make Innova money (from selling runes which, when carried in inventory, will prevent PKing, except when at war, in siege or similar circumstances). Innova has ignored the suggestion. They haven't even bothered to say they considered it and rejected it. How does this benefit Innova?

Innova announced and installed a defective way of allowing a 2nd client on each computer. They obviously did so without testing it. They then disappeared, giving us absolutely no updates for over a month. When they finally did respond, it was to say that this time they are going to test it (good move!) and they don't know when it will be ready. My guess is it will go in this week or next but what about the month that they left us completely in the dark? The excuse was that a person was on vacation. In any other business I can think of, when a person goes on vacation, another person is assigned to cover for them while they are gone. That's a sound business practice that, obviously, Innova does not follow. That is not good for the health of the business.

A few years ago, I was on EU Classic for a while. There was one Innova community manager who never ignored the customers. She made a lot of enemies by, it is alleged, favoring some people over others on the servers. It appears she was eventually let go. But she answered every question. She tried to represent the customer interests to the company. She had regular, live, exchanges with the players. In short, she treated players as customers, which they are. Why does Innova no longer do this? Why does Innova so fear a conversation with their customers that they immediately close all announcements to replies?

Maybe I lack imagination, but I cannot even picture a business model that is rude to customers, ignores suggestions, even ones that would profit the company, allows some of their customers to so mistreat others that they leave in mass and a portion of their business is destroyed, and does all of the things that Innova does, and doesn't, do.

Personally, I'm an addict. I'll stay and probably even continue to spend a bit of money. But even I have a breaking point. I have walked away from the game for over a year in the past. I will do so again if this treatment continues. How about the rest of you? How long are you going to continue to allow yourself to be treated like this?

Bemused likes this.
  16. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

United acting like this on every server they play. First of all they invest enough good amount of $$ so can they outgear everyone, then they make good enough gang. THen they get all the epics,spoil spots and adena spots.

So they prevent you farming whatever you farm.
    THen, they sell you RMT expensive.

THe answer is so simple and easy. IF you guys stop RMT , RMTers will stop play there since there is no profit.

THat happen on SKelth, that Happen on NA , that will happen on Essense.

Once the money flow stops, they going to find another money mine.

Thats how it goes with the PPL working L2.

At the end . You are just casuals, crying why proffesional l2 players ****** them everywhere ::D Because they get salary for that . IZI answer.

Leckter and EmmaWhite like this.
  17. Thunderbuild

Thunderbuild User

The question isn't why professional do what they do. Of course they do! The question is why Innova doesn't put a stop to it. 17 years and still the same old problem.

18. SK111

SK111 Banned

You're wrong ami
    They've just used the 300% buff for free with the sibi coins event
    outleveling everyone else and ganking everyone else 40vs1
    now only 2, as far as i know, have put real money on the table.
    The others from united clan are just using, each of them, more than 5 pcs.
    5 pcs, admitting they aren't using the same software they've used on skelth = every single united member
    is farming 40kk x day = 280kk x week = 1.120 billions x month so they don't need to spend a singe € or $

The problem is a little bit different in here because this never happened
    innova eu is letting the ones who never paid a single dime to the company to kick out of red server the paying customers
    And i bet this never happened in any other company since the beginning of humanity on planet earth, not it will happen elsewhere.

I mean it's like coca cola allowing pepsi to sell only their stuff in their own shops
    It's simply the craziest thing ever happened in the gaming industry.
    And it's even crazier that we keep telling them to stop this shiet but innova eu keeps
    doing anything.

Bemused likes this.
  19. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Bro, those guys was on Skelth. Pufa tottaly closed the server. If somenthing doesnt happen with 2k $$, it happens with 5k $$.

For me the Pking is part of the game. if you get pked, you go pk. If you get killed you put war on them and going to killl.

Have you tried to do anything against those pks ?
    Gather a group of 7-10 ppl and pk them all regulary on each 30 min, each hour. You'll seee how fast things will change, mb you even will become friends with them :D

They work like this, if they can **** you they will. If they cant, they will make you their friend. Because spending time on solving problems = less adena for them = less RMT sells = lesss $$.

They afford doing that because they have 0 competition. PPl dont want to involving in active gameplay , more like they want just afk farm.

It seems you guys forgot the old days. When you get killed from mob, droping gaiters and some1 pick them, we was opening clan war for that .

Now ppl get pked for more than half year, and they dont even try to do somenthing against.
    Just the model of playing this game is tottaly wrong.

Money money money, afk afk afk, money money money, afk afk afk, olly. Thats it.
    This guy at Russians essense, somesay he cant even be pked , its so OP. I have seen on stream, how Arcana Lord hit him 10 min and the dude is on fulll HP. :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    SK111 likes this.
  20. SK111

SK111 Banned

Yo Ami
    Well the only thing i have to agree with you is that all the ones from united but adargon and warendo are pros
    and for pros i mean jobless no lifers guys
    it doesn't matter at which hour of the day you log in they are online pking the server and after the 3rd 4th 5th
    pk of the whole server when 99% of the red server has logged off the begin to do rbs
    ofc no one of them has a wife or a gf

It may be 1 am they are online it may be 17 pm they are online
    well no i'm wrong
    they have a job
    to get the money it should belong to innova eu

personally i solved the problem going to play on a russian essence server [scarlet one]
    but since i don't understand a single word of russian i need to open 1 eu client too for the dialogues
    and for comparation

As for the rest well they always act as one and i mean
    eg ami said something wrong about one of the united clan?
    where's the prob
    wherever ami goes he gets ganked 40vs1
    you bring 10?
    they bring 120
    good luck with that

I though innova eu staff cared about their company monthly revenue but i was wrong
    they care only about this month salary, in the best scenario

they are selling xp boosts to no one XD
    you know to pk ami they only need the free soushot tickets
    that's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.