1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Clan Paraiso

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by BRFPlayer, Jan 30, 2020.

1. BRFPlayer

BRFPlayer User

I'm closing the Paraiso clan... We left the pride alliance because they started an attack to recruit our best players with promises of good items, Avarice / Swanr kindly helped us a lot after that but now came the stab in the back... Darmi managed to recruit my players en masse, I made it clear to the zergling that I would never support it because it was the same situation with pride... after being absent for a few days (health problem) i am greeted with the news that Swarn / avarice went over that... complain so much about pride, and do the same, the same way without ethics to act ... it doesn't matter if this is just a game or not, there are behaviors that demonstrate the type of person that is, there are principles that do not belong to a culture, but are universal, something that does not exist in this game, everyone that offers help in some way , are ready to stab ...

and yes, my english is horrible, but enough to realize that there is no ethics in Pride / Swanr / Avarice

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Sad to read this :(

Buuut that was obvious, seriously...a lot of Ava and Swarms crying that we should recruit more players...probably they don't know that we can't recruit players that do not exist.

I don't know how Darmi is leading lately, but as always, Zergling leadership is trash, i wonder why. They ally every possible clan and pretend they don't. Let's for a moment ignore the fact that it seems like a trend topic today to cry cause they die when they are AFK, cause i mean, they wants to be afk 24/7 with wars and never die while they hunt you down if you go afk 5 mins, ok. Legit.

I hear from them, so many times, that they are not recruiting or killing clans to merge with them and that they are not allying with the server...but they are doing the same thing XTBlue did in the past. Only, they have it way easier since you only care about epics now cause everyone is A grade due to Seal of Giran event...so normal raid bosses are now useless and no longer necessary to gear up.

So : Swarm+Avarice, sprawl, paraiso, sunrise and demokratai. Oh right, gmpmme.
    All of the clans but swarm and ava are not able to stand a war against BMF/Bside cause they are meatshields and numbers...so they end up getting PKd by us. And if the war trigger, the clan dies.
    Gmpmme triggered war : 2 days, war dropped, clan dead.
    Paraiso triggered war : 2 days, war still going, clan dead.
    And now, obvious call, avarice/swarm will recruit them cause they can give those players end game gears like epics.
    Just wish Prides were not so stupid to drop ally, otherwise we'd be standing way more, those Prides are *****, indeed, and lack of numbers, but those few players are sooo damn strong. Chappi when killed should drop a random epic lv 3, it feels like a damn Antharas to kill.

Anyway, feels bad to see another clan die cause 'side' is greedy. But i mean...it's almost destiny : Swarm...Avarice...Zerg(l)ing...all names fits the roles. And i'm not sure i like this pattern, lol.

wmrse, dluigi and BRFPlayer like this.
  3. dluigi

dluigi User

Oh I'm sorry for you - was expecting that is intentional merge but at the end it's **** move unfortunately ;/.

4. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

Ohhh the hypocrisy of zerglings clan :D
    They are only good on paper but if u are going to look deeper its one big pile of **** :)
    They already forgot times when they were runing around with Prides :D
    Now back stabing friends
    Love it

5. wmrse

wmrse User

Nice screens RidicPrime lol

6. iDhol

iDhol User

We told you earlier, that both Prides and Swarms/Avarice just want to use you to get items for themselves. They are just treating you as a meatshields, same they are doing with Democratai now. It's ridiculous cause Democratai already were meatshields for Prides, now they are for swarms and this is the same pattern that Paraiso experienced. It's gonna end up same way.

There's absolutely no ethics in those 3 clans behavior. Avarice stabbed XT in the back back in the day, why wouldn't they do that to Paraiso and Democratai now. And Zergling was crying sooo much about XT zerg and proceeded to create his own, hypocrisy at its finest. All those players they recruit are just meatshields for a few players that swarm/ava are investing into, when will you guys wake up?

7. AimInNape

AimInNape User

I can answer - never :D

8. YourMasta

YourMasta User

every player who goes to their alliance hopes to get an epic. True, none of them understands that it is useless.
    As often happens, everyone is drawn to those who "dominate." Although I'm sure that soon the swarm will plunge face into the mud.

9. EmielRegis

EmielRegis User

Really, you say all the time that we are zerg. We are 2 clans in the ally coming for all main pvp, did you see last week any other clans helping us on Baium/Orfen/AQ/Zaken/Core?

Real zerg on the server was done by XT ally. You try also make zerg with rose ally but it fail very fast and BMF hide for few weeks to get levels. Than they were back but failed 2 times with siege and epics. Only thing that you do now is running each hour at all spots and kill all afk and later fill the sheet :D

Pride alone is much bigger problem that whole your ally, they have few very strong people that are online 24h, and they appear with their main DD-s at all late night/morning/afternoon Epics when most of us sleep or is at work. Other thing is that if they win the Epic than it will drop something good :(

Because we can’t take a fort we just not allow BMF/Bside/Pride to take it, and we protect Demokratai from you, that they can take it.

On the sieges we are defending 2 castles, each castle is defended by 1 clan and our forces are split. That’s not our problem that in the good day we can gather around 70 people online from 2 clans and 20+ mercenaries. 2 weeks ago you had much more in CC than us, last week your CC was smaller.

So much propaganda on that screenshots, first you take one screenshot when one time on the siege many people join mercenaries, mainly because:
    - you were cooperating with Pride and PKing AFK people
    - you f.. mercenaries 2 week before with re-cresting, and many join us to get easy money (not sure if that was that siege, but probably)

We were often comparing CC counts with streamer and someone from us was providing our our CC count on the stream. And almost always you had bigger CC then us or we had very similar counts.

For some time we had common enemy with pride and fight together with XT zerg. Later we were fighting with everyone. Also when you join Pride to make epics, our numbers were similar. For epics we were always 2 clans vs BMF/Bside/Pride. And now as i see you are cooperating with pride one more time.

RidicPrime likes this.
  10. iDhol

iDhol User

Where did you see BMF cooperating with Pride recently? If you are talking about that orfen - we were fighting both against them and against you.

I laughed so hard at "we protect Democratai from you". We haven't touched them until they started helping you. Get your facts straight.

You are zerg(l)ing the server, whether you like to call it that way or not. Just look at all your "reserves" in alts. Half of avarice members were crying back when they were at alt clans that they are just randoms, they pve only, they don't know you blablabla. 2 days later they are in main clan for siege. Hell, you even got players like DeathEye who kept lying that he will join BMF once he gets his lvl up, only to join Avarice and then crying that we started killing him when he joined u. Avarice are sellouts. Swarms kept fighting when they were losing, I'll give you that, but Avarice are just sellouts, they go wherever items go, no loyalty, nothing. You can basically buy their services for adena.

11. LotusTHB

LotusTHB User

I'm happy in avarice. I've always played in big clans like the old THB on the ramona server, I even miss the friends I made, and I'm sure we'll have fun playing with Swarm / Avarice.. follow my channel to see future videos of pvp vs pride / bmf / bside https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC699FivbkS1v6XGag1Q0BPw?view_as=subscriber gl guys - by Lotus
    Jan 31, 2020
    old time ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

12. iDhol

iDhol User

Have you always joined clans that are currently winning on the server? Instead of trying to build something up and have some influence on the outcome? You know, if you join a clan that is winning, that means you are joining a clan that doesn't really need you, you are basically meaningless. They were already winning without you so, whats the point?

andrepnd likes this.
  13. Bistabil

Bistabil User

I would like to share some of my experience of leading international clan for 3 months and how we lost 80% of members in 2 week period.

Unfortunately there is no much room for nonfactor clans to coexist.
    Nolifers and visa warriors tend to stick together but biggest obstacle for new international clans such as gmpmme was the fact that it's too easy to gank other players without consequences.

If karma penalities were not a joke, then destroying moral of clans still being in embryo phase would be a lot harder.

For example, in past period few of us managed to detag a lot of WhiteRose members in just few days of having a war and pking.

As gmpmme was founded here, it did not have a "core" that would keep the moral on safe levels.

It was my decision to not make any official pacts with factor clans as I had opportunity to hear ******** from some of those factor leaders.
    All our siege participations were to have fun or to gain something from mercenary rewards.
    I could tolerate not being able to farm afk or to risk clan being destroyed, but I would never accept making us slaves.
    Alliance with clans that are now known as WhiteRose alliance gave us some activities (raids) but I refused to follow direction Hanagar wanted.
    It's funny how he always choose the losing side.
    First he was licking XT when they were on decline, then bSide and BeMyFrag and we see how that went.

What nonfactor clans need is reason to exist.
    Other than doing epics and siege what are the other reasons to be member of a clan because reason for not being is the fact youll be ganked?
    Clan skills are not essential to play the game and for xp/no drop skills anyone can make a box clan.
    Maybe introducing some clan/party instances would make people team up together.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Wrathofzan likes this.
  14. xHaseo

xHaseo User

How can you guys be so blind and stupid not to see that you are zerging?
    Avarice + Swarm got ally with so many clans. I said that more than once.
    The only difference between XTblue and Swarm now is that XTBlue had 6 clans that were actively fighting vs Pride side back then. Now Swarm got 6+ clans but only Avarice and Swarms are fighting Pride and BMF. Demokratai, Sprawl, gmpmme, sunrise and paraiso + their alts. Which means ULTRA for Demos and Inferno for Paraiso. Also gmpmmepls from gmpmme.
    Do ur math.
    Ava and swarm are getting players from those clans to improve their numbers. I wont speak for Pride cause people hates them and blablabla, but i can speak for BMF.
    It's nearly impossible to recruit players as everyone will tell us "nono, we're joining you!" but then, somehow, they join avarice/swarm cause they earn more there than with us.
    So, since everyone want to farm safely and play the winning side, how are suppose to recruit? WHO are we suppose to recruit?
    During siege time things are ever worse cause you guys got mercenaries by those clans while we don't.
    As for Pride and BMF cooperating, just cause we focused on killing you first and then fight each others, doesn't mean we're cooperating, it's a matter of priority. Your clan was killing orfen so you had to go down first. We came back twice to orfen after you guys quitted.

As for gmpmme, you guys are the perfect example of wanting pros with no cons.
    You were helping Avarice and Swarm even in daily pvp, war triggered and now you close ur clan. Reason why ur clan got on our "sight" and got killed.
    Same will happen if Demokratai triggers wars : when they were with Pride and winning, they were quite a lot, after that they got half of a war triggered and the clan died. Now they got some numbers back, but now that they're getting PK by us they're dropping numbers again.

And even if those clans are dying and will quit, they will move into ava/swarm to gain profit from epics. And soon players will even have the choice to join Sprawl as they will probably be the 3rd clan of their ally.
    Best bet is to get the merge ASAP so we'll have 2 more sides, hopefully they wont be joining the winning side as well, but i've my doubts.

And since every player in server is now with A grade due to seal of giran event, avarice and swarm don't have the problem XT zerg had with share items. All you want to share nowdays is epics, books for 3rd class transformations and baium talisman. A grade nowday is usefull only for random craft points.

15. xMeggi

xMeggi User

i need more meat, gogo swarm/avarice,
    you will not have life, I guarantee
    Feb 1, 2020
    swarm/avarice lose pvp 25 vs 8-10 pride again and again, lose 60% epick and all rb 75-80 in 5/7 days, he need more online, because pride - devil of the server fck his again and again :D
    Feb 1, 2020
    deatheye = eye, no? he asked us to join the clan, asked for a book to sell him transforms, he was ******, he sucked swarm and so on and went to them hahaha, 5 people who chewed swarm went to swarm, zergling will accept any meat in order to farm more epic, but we won’t give , Pride were and will be, even if we have 5 people left from the start, I (its), doter, req, chappi, jelezo. We play to the end and do not whine.
    Feb 1, 2020
    we do what we want, we don’t have morality, we spend a lot for pvp and the rest, we won over everyone a long time ago, we just beat the zerg of pigs from swarm and avarais for fun. I like when the sheep start screaming in a hi-chat about victory when they are 3 times more, there is no honor and morality + interest in the game and the bigvar. For a long time we could have wounded the Swarm against Avarays, and we would have been the 3rd side, the Poles - 4m, it would have been fun. But weld and avarays weak pigs, what can I do?) Need to **** them: D

sorry for my bad eng, this is google transletor :D
    Feb 1, 2020
    the same stubzz that doesn’t accept pvp on full boosts, and killing me on olymp (when I don’t have an epic, I give the soklana for olympus) screams paystabzz, the clown doesn’t want to go out 1x1 on equal boosts for 2 months, just a clan of idiots and skerries

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2020
  16. BaeSir

BaeSir User

What a toxic thread.

If you can't win the war, you try to win the narrative.
    This thread is the perfect example.

Stay sharp everyone.
    Everyone here seem to only care about assassinating enemies characters and spread their own narratives rather then a discussion for the whole picture/truth.

If you want the truth, ask people in all the different sides and decide for yourself who's story is more believable.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  17. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Truth is not about points of views. It's about facts. The need to modify reality in order to have a more befitting story to tell ourselfs is really, really and again really sad.

DapperBae likes this.
  18. BaeSir

BaeSir User

100% agree.
    Also selecting different piece information to fit ones narrative is also manipulation.
    Some people only see/hear what they want to see/hear.

People keen to find and look at facts that only suits their narrative/theory.

Hence why for every story/news it is important to hear the story from multiple side.
    As far as i see, this thread is heavily dominated by 1 side.

As a member of Swarm, i can tell you things i have seen Swarm. For example on how zergling and other leaders do things and treat people. I could make them look like either devils or angels, depending on what i choose to tell. I could make Swarm look like a **** hole if i choose to only tell all the drama we've had inside. I could also tell you about all the happy stories and victory and make us look like the most honorable clan.

I could tell you about all the ****ty things i have seen bside/bmf and other clans do and they will seem like the most ****ty people. But i can also tell you about the friends, respectful and honorable people i have gotten to known from bside/bmf or what they do.

You know what i mean?

Not saying what it is been said is not true or false, but it can be very manipulative to present only 1 side of the story,
    This is what i want to warn people for.

GL arguing in this thread.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  19. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Pride members disband clan. GG boyz we beat the cancer! You talk about "honor and morality" and you pk whole server then try recruit that people? You killed yourself.

20. xMeggi

xMeggi User

Pride disband?:DDDDDDDDDDDD
    no, we go pve play, we are tired
    but but don't stop pk all :D

DapperBae likes this.