1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Suggestion AH

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iVoid, Feb 13, 2020.

?

Auction house implementation

1. For

2. Against

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. iVoid

iVoid User

Hey ,

i see lots of people struggling to find items or get rid of items , due to the fact that essence is mostly AFK based in terms of farm. Most people have few hours online time and instead of farming are forced to sit on a trader or look for items in Aden.

Not to mention that not many heroes are willing to do hero voices (not blaming,just stating) makes it even harder.

As we know there is Auction house for items in Core (pretty much in every official server outside classic/essence , not sure about classic thou).

I believe it would make lives for everyone easier and it would not impact any endgame content or any kind of content in my opinion.

Let me know what you think about it

Еdit :

@Artchem is it doable by you guys , or it needs to be approved by NCSoft ( koreans ) and than after 1 year of waiting get it ?

Thunderbuild and DapperBae like this.
  2. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

I do like the auction feature, it's life saver for many.

But I do read from somewhere it's said that the auction feature is a failure that leads to market inflation --> not sure why though.

Having said that, I don't think the feature can be added without Korean team, so wish list it is.