1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core got a lot worse after Orfen patch

Discussion in 'Activity' started by TranpeGG, Feb 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

For Core L2 Store has always been more difficult since players could at best afford to spend the same but usually less money than players on Russian servers while pricing was multiple times higher which meant they got way less stuff for their euros. The combination of low incentive to buy overpriced L2 Store and new(back then) Adena-making areas like Sea of Spores/Refinery/Planderous/Land of Chaos/Pavel/Archaic/Fafurion temple etc drained the market of important items. This trend continues and it's worse than ever today with Golden Altar, people who farm it make a lot of Adena but there aren't any items to buy, but it's not the instance's fault.
    This is a result of a very low supply of items through L2 Store, which also creates inflation because very little Adena are absorbed into the server. For example, Dragon and Cursed weapons can deflate but only when non-grocery materials are available, which there aren't.
    Items that we and RU(if I'm not mistaken) commonly miss are Forgotten spellbooks, Codexes, PvE-P runes, P./M. skill crit talismans, Rune stones but the problem on Core extends to all consumables and almost all items in general. This situation not only affects Core's players but also the few newcomers who are serious investing euros but look at an empty market without a realistic option to gear up. People like them usually don't have the patience or even bother wasting years planning to gear up which results in them walking away.
    My suggestion as a little experiment is a Tarot discount. Bring them at the RU price with 30% discount that they usually get so 0.50€ per Tarot, even though the rewards are lackluster the response of our players will still show how empty and in need of items our market is.
    I am urging everyone to speak up their minds and the devs to act on the issues.
    It has been slow and painful for a few years already, not to mention that the latest patch kills all CP-group play making the game 1v1 for DDs while supports have nothing to do anymore.

2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Care to elaborate on that ? I don't follow what's going on anymore, is this an incoming feature or are you refering to the current state of the game ?

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Current state of the game, the only thing that is worth doing is farming(mainly with archer) Adena in golden altar instance 6h per day limit per char. So people trade gear and keep doing that with boxes. Other than that 2 dragons every 14 days and Monday to Thursday 30 minute cursed weapons 23:30-00:00, that's it for group play and only for the two too clans who contest.

4. iCyxx

iCyxx User

-low number of event ( i mean game event like dragon etc.. ), game is boring
    -not enough item on market then stack on current state when the game don't wait
    -Actuals price allow only few people to buy l2store, then read back second point :D

To my opinion every change on those points will be good so

+1 for this Topic !

5. pifticu

pifticu User

We can easily discuss the points step by step.

From a new player perspective there is zero chance atm to enchant skills or to ever think of considering making forgotten skills 30. No offense to the administration, but the rates of books from tarots are completly a joke. Besides that, there is literally no sustainable way of getting codex 1-10 and 11-20 skills.

There are a lot of fragments for dragon weapon on server and mby soon fragments for bloody weapons aswell, but we still miss key materials, meaning claws and elcyum. Need to implement better rewards at events via those items ( Check first freya event where enchant +17 was giving 3 claws) and elcyum getting from fishing only is way way way too low compared to server needs.

Considering crafting, unless aether is implemented somewhere in tarots with packs, or given as reward for events aswell, you can just remove this feature from game since its impossible to do anything with daily farm.

The epic talisman has 4% chance to be made, while the 7s talismans from market u can count on the fingers of 1 hand.

There is sayha talismans at tarot, but no way to seal them at dim merchant. Mby make permanent the option with seal lvl 8 and 9 sayha so you can open the market for sayha aswell?

These are only the basic things that come up atm as urgent, players want to spend their money but they dont have on what, isn`t that hilarious???

Cordana likes this.
  6. NEWDAWN

NEWDAWN User

+1000 on this topic

7. Cordana

Cordana User

+1000 to everything what

+100 to all that points

You really should do something with crafting bcs with current state is even impossible to open any new server ( without full drops in game and RB )

8. Mustrov

Mustrov User

Totally agreed on what's said above. But Devs don't care at all, it's like they want to just close the proect. Since the innova team is telling them what we need and all the time they disagree that shows that they don't care. Latest example they removed Eva's rune as a punishment because we asked to do something about drop rate when we have no vitality, when in first place we dont have same vitality burn rate with korea. now they removed eva's rune and don't even put forgotten books so people can make all the skills +30. ridiculous...just close this project better and go on. No way for new players to join and players that already playing get bored day by day.

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

wait until notic will come here and tell that you spend not enough time/euro on this game, and you expecting everything in 1 day for free..

10. Serialkillaa

Serialkillaa User

Since im lazy i just copy -paste from Discord

Thing is as above said some people make to fast to much adena ( archers in altar) and they drive prices up which becomes totally unpayable for non solo farming dds ( supports).
    Our horrible store prices combined with events and promos that produce almost nothing ( 1000 tarot cards 10 books, no claws) and wrong promos - 4-5 dragon fragment events without a single good claw event drive prices so crazy, that every fragment except bow/retri,caster is a waste to click. Either put an option to trade useless fragments for usefull claws or stop that stupid madness. Fragment 5 bil claws 10-15 bil is just lol, its like selling a supercar for 500€ but charging 50€ per liter of gas.
    Need more free events for all needet items, or atleast good store promos, cant milk the cows forever- its getting less and less
    Also game has gone to singleplayershootermodus , its not a mmorpg anymore, if a cp farm together they lose time, exp, adena
    It should allways be that a full party make more exp, more adena then an single player on solo spot, but ya .. not gonna happen i guess
    Lower prices, put in items and consumables ppl need and we will have a full server eventually, insteed of a ghost solo player game as it is already ( and for now no chance to get better, new players leave after they hit 105 cuz nothing they can do with that gear they get)

11. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Only the fact that evily himself alone has more weapons stage 3 than full core server says everything. We need events with good rates to get every possible items so the market gets a small boost. I have on my characters nearly 1T adena since months and i literally can do nothing with them.

12. Dziejowa

Dziejowa User

For me Lineage always was associated with doing quests. Now we have only exalted. Maybe it's time to beck to this good time, when you can make different q with different reward, for example form GC faction you had chance to get codex, now we don't have any chance to get them. I don't understand why they removed all quest from game. 30-day and 100-day Q in dimensional gives players a very useful reward, "So let's remove it" and more and more.

13. -V77-

-V77- User

I dont know you know but. You earnign money in Euro and Russian players in Rubles.
    When you get 3k Euro on hand avrage in Ru is 30k Rub... Go calculate how much is 30k Rub in Euro. 420Euro. Now lets count your quality of living and their.
    Example Products:
    Ru
    Bread - 31 Rub
    Milk - 44 Rub
    1kg potatos - RU 35 Rub.
    Sugar - 40 Rub
    Chicken breast 1kg - 280 Rub.

Eu (germany/France/Spain/ AVRAGE)
    Bread - 1,3 / 1,05 / 1,2 Euro - 1,18 Euro
    Milk - 0,68 / 0.82 / 0.8 Euro - 0,76 Euro
    1kg potatos - 1 / 0.95 / 0.9 Euro - 0.95 Euro
    Sugar - 0.8 / 1.08 / 0.8 Euro - 0.9 Euro
    Chicken breast 1kg - 6 / 7 / 5,25 Euro - 6 Euro

So You can buy for 3k Euro in europe
    Bread - 2542 qt.
    Milk - 3947 L
    Potatos - 3157 kg
    Sugar - 3333 kg
    Chicken breast - 500 kg

Compare to ppl that in your mind have such eazy live can spend bilions Ruib each day on l2.
    Bread - 967 qt
    Milk - 681 L
    Potatos - 857 kg
    Sugar - 750 kg
    Chicken breast - 107 kg

You can only compare l2sore because your current Euyro is just stronger than Rubl. And its cheaper for you all.

Not even counting electricity/gas/tax/ renember just in russia is also alot colder and they need to spend more for get house warm not like you when in february is now 12+c and you are running to work in t-shirt or just hoodie.

Now if you want same prices as Rurrian players, compare to they living state, prices of l2store should rise up.

But ofc, it can be too hard for some of you to understand as long as ppl most crying are still living with parents and no need to buy daily stuff.

Even if innova would go and give you a hand and make l2store cheaper, after 1 day will be another 3 topics that you demand another rework or prices for lower, baaa make l2store free than you will cry innova not paying you for get l2store... please ppl just grow up or just learn Russian....

Now go on and hate me because you have better living and not such bad l2store compare to them.

oh and btw 30000 Rub is 600 tarots
    and in euro 3000 euro is 2000 tarots..... still wanna russian players compare to your monthlyu payments ?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  14. Mustrov

Mustrov User

V77 could you do the same for ppl who live in greece, bulgary, poland, brazil etc, cause the majority is not germans french and spanish people, so what you are talking about is totally true, but also very far from the reality we live into. Also the post didn't start with major reason that we cannot afford l2store, it's about it's useless for example to play tarots at that price with such rewards. Our server lacks so many consumables and items that are needed for a new player to start playing. Also when it's +12c I am with 10 jackets :D

15. -V77-

-V77- User

@Mustrov

On start i telling. I left core because of l2store prices reason, i went to play elcardia and im there since a a bit more than a year playing with RU ppl, so believe me they are not happy about l2store prices too because for them its not cheap :p

Poland - PLN
    Bulgaria - Lew (or lev, no idea how it is in english)
    Brazil - is not part of Europe
    Grecce is one county is running with Euro so ye let me check:
    Source of prices - https://www.cenynaswiecie.pl/ceny-w-grecji,63/ (you can click "Państwa" and you will be able to choose country you wish to check prices)

Bread - 0,9 Euro
    Milk - 1,3 Euro
    1kg potatos - 0,7 Euro
    Sugar - 1,05 Euro
    Chicken breast 1kg - 8 Euro

Avrage income in Grecce / month = i cant find good source i found split between 1700 and 2600 euro avrage month. so its pretty big gap.
    Also please renember grecce is with a huge debt and after alot of "Grecce Tragic Finance:D"

As for polish situation as im a polish (ehhhh :< sad to be me).
    I did a right thing and left core for a RU servers, leaving Core for Elcardia, at least now i dont need to count every 1pln and play with ppl are scaming CP :D
    And what is you saying about Bulgar and Polish its true, but i was refearing to countries earing payments in Euro (because prices are in euro) Its not My or Your fault that thoes countries are not running on Euro currency. And we cant do anything about it.

I just wante to pointed out that what is innova saying every time about prices. And most ppl dont listen. Prices are set for avrage payment european ppl. They will not set up prices for every country alone. Because if it would happend ppl from Germany would buy l2store in Polish Zloty or In Bulgar Lev and they will get even more gap between this players.

I know money will always be a problem because some have it more and some less. But You dont go do a super market on your neibour and tell to cashier that you want them to lower prices of coca-cola because in other country after revaluting your money its cheaper right ? :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  16. Serialkillaa

Serialkillaa User

@v77 what is intresting is that ur potato and chicken prices might be true, but in reality ur imcome u posted is not true
    3k€ in germany
    1700-2600 in greece, this is for sure not the average income in those countrys xd

17. BadJoe

BadJoe User

less than 400 euro average income in Bulgaria

18. Mustrov

Mustrov User

Also V77, please give me an answer on that.
    Hatos as far I know has less people than core, but as I see the market is way much better. So many brooches lv.6 in AH and in such a good price, as someone said you have some saudi arabia guy who spends 10k every day or what? :D
    Also in greece we get paid in euro but average salary is around 600-800€.

19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@-V77- Comparing average salaries in different countries will not help here. Even though Russia has a low average, the fact is that players who play on RU servers spend more than the players in Core and also get more out of the same real money amount of investment.

20. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Average salary is irrelevant in the comparison, in MMOrpgs most gamers are teenagers and adults in their early twenties and the average salary of those in particular is different than that of a whole country's.