1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Bigwar on Blue

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xMeggi, Feb 18, 2020.

1. xMeggi

xMeggi User

last won pvp after red alli, 2: 1 in total in favor of blue alli, expect full pvp video on the channel at marcin

2. xMeggi

xMeggi User

have fun

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I love how Avarice and Swarm are crying about numbers, calling us a zerg when in every fight they seems to be way more than us. Maybe it's just due to the 'war symbol' eh, but we were 40 vs...quite sure they were 50-60+ there.

I'm a bit disappointed by Darmi going so mad and childish lately, he started stating false things that he knows are false. FU was crying in shout that we had 'the zerg' and we were '4 clans' when in this fight we had 1 clan member of hydra (or maybe 2?) and 2 members of another clan i don't remember (or maybe 3?) while they had all clans from their ally.

In siege zone they had a CC of minimum 90 players vs a CC of 60 and still they were qqing "we won vs the server xd", how can WE be "the server" when our number is smaller?

They just can't get their facts straight. They keep recruiting allys and allys and merging with more and more clan everyday, they have several clans from where they recruit players and still they cry cause we have an ally with a vietnamese clan that is helpfull in every daily activity but prime time since they are off. And prime time is when they have the full force and we don't. Still w/o bside they were skipping all epics.

At least they will try to show up for fights now, i hope. Let's see how long bSide will last.

4. iVoid

iVoid User

Not to engage in any kind of clan drama like who is zerging who and etc..

but watching this PoV is like watching healer/tank from latest update .

i got bored instantly..

songs are cool thou

5. xMeggi

xMeggi User

they live in their world

6. xMeggi

xMeggi User

ez baium