1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Suggestions about server time

Discussion in 'Activity' started by MajinVegeta, Feb 19, 2020.

?

Do you want server time to move 1h earlier?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mustrov

Mustrov User

Like @Senny recommended on forum, I will type why I vote yes.
    I live in Greece and the main issue for me is that cursed weapons finish at 01:00 at night, meaning I will leave pc at 01:05 and prepare to sleep which means I will be on bed at 01:20 and next morning my alarm will ring at 06:30.
    So for me participating in Cursed Weapons till that late makes the game not so enjoyable since I am tired when I wake up to go at work.

2. {IronV}

{IronV} User

sword pick up at 19:00/defence 00:30, olympiad 21:00-00:40, siege 21:00, server time is just fine and ppl that play here are used to it , so any change ll just cause problem
    Feb 20, 2020
    take a afternoon nap ,it can help u.

3. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

To go to a regular work you need to get up at 6 and to be productive at your work you need to have a decent amount of sleep. If you don't have that you simply can not be productive and if you are doing physical work like myself you can cause serious physical harm to people or to yourself. It is not acceptable any server event to end after 23.00 gmt +1 period. Whoever can not understand this propably never worked in his life.

TranpeGG likes this.
  4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

If you are not productive in your real work because one online game its your problem , if you want ru time go to ru servers , if you want america time go to theirs servers , since the start of this server PRIME TIME was between 21.30 to 0.00 .

5. Captive7

Captive7 User

Yes guys, go to Portugal is gmt+0 be happy on my country
    Feb 20, 2020

6. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

And what if I want to play the game on a server of my choise that fits my timezone. So if you work you are not allowed to play here? Even if you are from Europe? It's crystal clear 00.00 and 23.00 are not times that something with fixed start time should happen on a European server.

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

if it fits ur timezone why u want to change it?

8. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

That's exactly the point, I live in a country with gmt+1 timezone and this server does not make it possible for me to play simply because stuff are starting too late. I made this post to see if there are more people with such problem and apparently there are.

9. Takanodan

Takanodan User

KR understands prime time as 20h - 00h, since all main events are focused during those hours (siege, raids - baium, lilith, etc.-, oly, coc, etc.).
    If your problem is that prime time should end at 23h, so ppl can get up for work, so suggest that.
    But don't come suggesting us to get a different timezone from EU (+1 or +2), and saying it is for EU, since all other events that starts earlier will be too earlier for EU. If you really want this timezone, I'd suggest you to log in ru.4game.

I guess your main focus is on cursed weapons from 23h30 to 00h, and not really playing other things.

And about EU having +1h timezone on balkan countries, let me remind you that the time zones are Western European Time (WET) which is UTC/GMT +0, Central European Time (CET) which is UTC/GMT+1 and Eastern European Time (EET) which is UTC/GMT +2, which means for WET, events would be 2h earlier than designed by Ncsoft as what should be on prime time.

{IronV} and UrBro like this.
  10. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

My main focus is that I should not be forced to choose sleep or game. Them moving only one event is Impossible because of the way events are coded.

11. UrBro

UrBro User

so better to move 7 activities :) (logic)

Leckter, SnoWyz and {IronV} like this.
  12. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Better leave them all like this so BRs can play and Europians can't. I put question mark on @Yumi becauase i dont know for what reason innova staff is voting on something that is aimed towards the players.
    [​IMG]

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Don't play stupid, first that Shannon isn't br and Euro ppl can play just fine. U want the server to work like u want. Won't happen.

14. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Noone is playing stupid, BR people shouldnt have a say on this. This server is NOT designed for them. This is L2.EU not l2.BR if you want BR server go to ncwest.

15. UrBro

UrBro User

xDD it's funny.... when 90% of Yes is EN

[​IMG]

16. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

So you are trying to turn the vote into a clan thing. 95% of the people voting yes are europeans, 50% of the people voting no are BRs. This thread is not about EN or TH, this thread is about playing euro time, or playing BR time. People not from Europe should be grateful they can buy L2Store and server is not locked like ru ones , instead of expressing opinions and concerns about matters that concern only the actual player base the server is aimed at.

17. UrBro

UrBro User

And it should not be counted like this? Who else compete for Epics/Cursed Weapons? Anyway have fun with your logic, time to spend time better than talking to wall.

18. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Why people who are not from Europe should have a say what happens on a EUROPEAN Server. Its cool they can play here but they need to play under our conditions respect them. In theory if innovas policy is same as ncwests was with RU/Ukraine people they shouldn't even get replies on support tickets.

19. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

41 votes :
    19 votes EN
    2 votes EN from ru
    2 votes EN that are active but they dont come to events.
    7 votes from pve clans that they dont care
    2 votes from ppl who dont play.
    11 that probably are box

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so basically you want same time as russian servers?