1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Suggestions about server time

Discussion in 'Activity' started by MajinVegeta, Feb 19, 2020.

?

Do you want server time to move 1h earlier?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Naito

Naito User

Some people are trolling or what? The topic is about move time earlier, so the things will start faster than now, for example now we have zariche at 18 end 24 after change it will start 17 end 23 the same with olimpiad it will start at 19, siege as well 19 it gives one aditional hour for the people who going to work at morning. At this moment the things are happening like we are Brasil server, i want european time zone.

2. {IronV}

{IronV} User

what changed now that the last 5 years didnt and everything was ok ?

3. Leckter

Leckter User

Society changed :D
    Back then, when something was hard : "deal with it, organize and get better, stronger"
    Now, when something is hard : "change it, it's unbearable"

What an amazing era to be alive :(

I only have 2 hours available at night, so should I request events to be reduced to those 2 hours ? Nope.
    Your life, your balance, your choice. You find it problematic, find YOUR solutions, don't try to shift it for everyone else. You work too early ? shift your work hours, change work, or just don't play. There are solutions impacting only yourself, I don't see a good reason why I should get impacted by your problems.

Also, the poll result is pointless and meaningless. Some people cast their vote, sure. What about all players who don't care a second about your request. By definition they are not voting, so not included in your numbers. You always hear complainers the most, doesn't mean they are the majority :)

4. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Nothing forced people to stay near PC until 00.00 every single day until this chronicle. Also playerbase of this game is growing up just wait until life hits all those brave warriors who are voting no right now, they'll cry for mercy. This poll has been advertised both in game and on community discord, people who don't read any of those, propably won't be affected even if timezone goes +8 hours. And yet you keep derailing my thread, all i asked was a reply from the community. Either yes for xyz reason or no for xyz reason. All this rhetorical waste of time are not on topic. You don't like it? say no because i return from work at 22.00 or because i prefer to freefarm overnight , i dont need your speeches.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  5. Leckter

Leckter User

Well, you open a topic on forum but don't want answers ? That should have been expected :/ Unless you wanted only full cheers ?

It's quite interesting how memory works differently between people. I mean, I remember having activities every single day, at random hours. Being boss window camping/kiting/PvP, or RB camping, fortress attack or defense, and so on. Basically activity at every single hour, every day. I guess I must be mistaken, this should come from my imagination ? Everything is concentrated at peak hours now, it's easier than ever to schedule.

Also you're not forced to stay at any point, you either stay or you don't, it's just a matter of choice :)

Last, I said "no" for the poll, and I explain you why. It's not a waste, I'm answering your question. If you don't want to hear the answers, don't ask the question in the first place ?
    I didn't get hit by life as a brave warrior who voted no, I made my choice and live with it. I can't compete so I don't, I play the game the way I can and get the fun where I can with my own balance. I didn't ask the server to adapt to my lifestyle. I dealt with it, and advise you to do the same.

6. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

You don't answer my question, you come here trying to show me how much of a lifer you are, and some random stuff, instead of giving a definitive answer. And again you come here avoiding to give a definitive answer and instead you type some more random stuff. I don't care about random boss kiting etc noone is complaining about that , we are complaining about something that is on a FIXED start time EVERY SINGLE WEEK day. Is this clear enough? I don't know who you are all i know is you are derailing my thread, stick to what is asked and not your hard earned wisdom, i repeat that i don't need it.

Naito likes this.
  7. Leckter

Leckter User

I think that's answering the question quite well. Did you forget your own question ?

You're confused mate, let me remind you what YOU wrote on your first post
    Noone cares if you work or not, and at what hour you get up :D
    I'm not showing anything at all, I guess you missed the direct link with your own words :
    I guess it wasn't obvious enough for you to recognize, my bad... Too bad you didn't understand I wasn't talking about my own life :D

Again, I'm not avoiding anything, and I don't post random stuff, I react to your post :)

Not agreeing with you is not derailing, like it or not.

Funny thing, you're actually the one coming here, and already asking for a change, gneheheh :
    Welcome anyway :D

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

It's not up to you who says if someone has a sayin on this. Yeah, you're right, l2eu, since almost 9 years and never changed. You come here and want to change it. Forget it.

9. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Incredible argument, we need to pay because you decided to play on a server called l2 EU 9 years ago when you obviously shouldn't. I really hope you get the ncwest treatment one day like ru/Ukraine got. That will teach people to actually play on the proper server for their region.

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

those bans for belarus, ukraine and russian players was pure scam from ncwest side, especially for those who play there since c3 (teon).

11. DeadZy

DeadZy User

So let me check if i get this right - you want to move everything only cuz of some event that occurs 2 days of the week? Daaammnn boy, this is some next level play!

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

more like everyday events

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

You want a good answer... ok

Hi, im one of the 5 oldest player on this server that never quited game and im able to say that if ingame events are "late" that is not a problem for anyone.
    Who are you? Probably from EvilNAtion side ( i remember you is forbiden to have more than one acc on forum) , who vote yes? 90% of votes are from same clan , the other 10% are from friends of same clan that play on pve clans and they are not even afected by this.
    So in resume you want to change something because you cant win it , while 50 ppl in your clan will agree , 50 ppl from your enemy will say the oposite and the 90% of the Core+Tiat server dont care about it.

This post was a nice try .

SnoWyz likes this.
  14. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Can't win or lose something when you can not participate because you need to sleep. That's exactly what you and rest TH people are trying to achieve, why move something on proper time for the player base when you can have it later and farm it for free because people can not participate.

15. Takanodan

Takanodan User

cries about br giving suggestions, suggests RU time zone
    /logic

And the most curious thing is that this topic was created hours after dragons were slain, which fafurion was slain by EN (which spawned befored prime time, 18h30+) and valakas was slain by TH (which spawned after prime time, 00h30), but I'm sure that one thing has no relation with the other, and this is purely about what's best for all europeans (gmt +0, +1 and +2).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    PrideBrasil, Leckter and SnoWyz like this.
  16. Naito

Naito User

People please stop argue, the topic is not to argue and trying to convince other people that what you think is the best. Just vote, give explanation to your choise and leave. So hard?

17. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

did you see me complain about dragons? Dragons always move arround the clock. This is how it is, they are not FIXED SERVER EVENT. From what i saw from Pads movie TH Had much more people than EN during fafurion but you lost almost all PvPs. From what i read it seems TH people are afraid some events they are currently dominating (?) will be on a better hour for regular working people and they won't be able to free farm it like they did with said valakas. That's the reason they are trying to mass vote No so they can keep their free farm.

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Don't cry because you lack something and you can't change it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
  19. 0mGand3lol

0mGand3lol User

There is no point about this vote, cause always will be some unsatisfied ppl. There is no same work schedule in all counties, even in different works the schedule is different.

Ps.
    About after midnight dragons don't sleep a lot its waste of time. 4-5 hours is enough :*

20. Spooks

Spooks User

Anyway time change won't affect much if, this game went to full solo gaming, with decent gear.

There are bigger problems, than change server time for some crying players.

SnoWyz likes this.