1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

R Cry situation

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Nursery, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Nursery

Nursery User

Hello guys,

I was wondering what you guys think about the R cry input to the game/market. Please add any idea or suggestion to this topic, lets see what the shortening population thinks about it.

As I see, maybe wrong, but let me know where is the problem in this logic, the income of R cry to the market is going to a bottle-neck situation. In prev times we farmed a lot from normal inputs (mobs, bosses, etc) what gave us full items what we could break to make R cry. Now, a LOT less income we have for it. I fear that I maybe miss a view of this situation, but I think we sooner or later (sooner, I think) we will run out of R cry. Not totally, as some maybe drop items, but the community eat a lot faster (a lot more char kills with shots on).

In my opinion it will go in a theoretical shortage of R cry (I strongly hope you will enlighten me with a "missing income"...) which will impact on our game a lot more than adena nerfing ever had.

What do you guys think? Do we have "grocery" like input, or only from drops? If the later, do you think it can cover our needs of income?

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

R cry like many other things are in a very low supply lately, we can only hope devs take notice and adjust.

3. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

is this R a new clan? roflmao!

btw the crystals are there, u just dont want to pay 20k+ for them. so cut the crup.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2020
  4. Nursery

Nursery User

ok. you say it is still there. tell us. (especially that not only me who this it is real problem). you are smart or a troll? prove me which, pls

5. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

the AH is full of r grade equips, stop crying.

6. Nursery

Nursery User

ok, now i am sure that you dont understand a simple question. reading fail. I know that there are items to break. but i am aware that the source of these are getting short. THIS is what was asked, but you was just trolling of failing to understand. :(

7. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

Of all the problems, probably this one can wait.

8. Nursery

Nursery User

of all, yes. I just wanted an attention on this, cos it is a real problem (the shot cost is sometimes discussed, cos of nerfed incomes). I am not happy that only a trolling response I got. In a very short period (considering server lifetime) the shot r cry prices went more than double, so not only I realised it :)

TimeWaste likes this.
  9. Spooks

Spooks User

First don't even bother to get in talks with Pride.
    Two reason of this, is totally crappy drop rate of drops, which makes harder to get cry-r, only good opportunity to get them are events and break parts of armors. Third prob biggest reason, are ridiclous prices, and leaving players + no fresh blood, cause no adena stream in game, in effect adena is less worth so u need more of it to buy something (so we get Inflation) and ppl prefer OE and sale for better prices items to get more adena. And these is how this rolls.

10. Nursery

Nursery User

absolutely right. the problem that it will affect in a fastening spiral. if i am right, the shots will be soon rare. a lot more rare than adena itself. anyway, that cant be filled with fresh blood. in korean servers they say the player basis is in majority the same. few come and go, but more play there since ever entered, than those who come-and-go style. I only wanted this topic to be a starting point for thinking. between sane people if possible :D

11. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

there are tons of R grade armor +0 as always on AH to crystalize. about what u said on "talk to me", maybe U cant do it, cos u are always wrong or like always trying to milk some for free. simple as that.

and that is a myth, bunch of OE stuff stays at AH for toooooo damn long. im living proof of it, i always tried to sell stuff below market price and that, always took ages to sell stuff till the point i simply stop doing it. AND ANYONE CAN CHECK THAT WITH THE ARCHER BOOM NOWADAYS, THERES TONS OF R110+10/+12THERE GETTING DUST.

but one thing i can agree partially agree, cos u failed to mention the origin of the problem being the "endgame" farm zones.

12. iFilda

iFilda User

Do you ever think about market demand? Why are these mediocre endgame items selling this bad? Who will look for a 50b purchase?
    (a) A newcoming whale
    (b) Long time player rerolling
    There isn't that many of those I guess.
    Anyone who is 110+, already an archer class is probably looking for dragon bow or for upgrading his equipment with gold cards or for other boosts like brooches, circlets etc.
    So try selling these items instead and you'll find better success or focus on the 105lvl scrubs like me and focus on the 1-5b profits which are slow and steady.

13. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

mate, more than one year ago, i tried to sell one +10r99blessed light set and one +10pvp light set, both below the market price, if my memory dont failed me, i sold the blessed one for 36 to 38b <-this one took months to sell and as usually all the guys the bought stuff from me were EN or TH ppl.

i even tried to sell a +17 r95blessedbow and a +10pvp bow, i think i was asking 10b for the pvp and 13 to 14 for the +17. back there ppl were asking 16 to 20b for the same weapons.

by the time, i was mad with the updates that ONLY INNOVA HAVE, BTW THIS INOVA FAFURION VERSION IS A *****. i end up gave my stuff to random ppl for the second time since i started to play here. i end up sold the pvp set for 30 to 40bi dont recall, just to buy the pvps bow at the AH to crystalize them with ancient scrolls, which i did.

ok, this is my background. now to ur answer:

so in the parallel universe where u exist, ALL the archer have bazilion adena in gear and all are aiming for dragon weapons, rly??? rly???

AND U MISS THE POINT, THE ONES THAT HAVE THE ADENA AND THE MEANS TO GET IT, DONT NEED TO BUY ANYTHING FROM OTHER PPL, THEY GET FROM THE STORE EVENTS, THE SAME STORE THEY BUY EUROS TO FARM ADENA BY THEMSELVES TO SHOUT "WTB EUROS" LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO.

the OE to sell high is a myth. u ppl should stop spreading it since just a really low % of the community ll have the means or the will to buy it.

btw: i ll say it one more time, the europe community is the worst to deal it. they are like vultures, they know that someone is selling something for a fair price, but they ll wait till the person giveup just to get their way. lots of good ppl quit the game cos of it. btw i m not good and i hate u all equally.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
  14. Spooks

Spooks User

I don't have to milk cause I won't play here, left my 3 chars 101 with gear r99 some time ago counting till now would be 4 years, and about always wrong, I didn't need to be in top clans builded on RMT or P2W.

First of all learn that capslock writting is abusive, maybe I can be wrong but I show my Point of View since I was playing Core from start, for long time with few breaks in game. Other thing is that I stopped play L2 3-4 years ago, so I don't know actual situation in L2 store but I check from time to time siege videos or other things, or just read topics to see that EU server situation gets worse and worse.

Good if we are Vultures, and u hate as equal. This is your way of thinking but noone handcuffed u to EU server, u can always move back to NA, and noone will care about u. And u miss point really hard anyway, to who u wanted sell OE gear if people started to quit game? Guys who got geared their mains won't care about buying next parts for their alts for fair price, they can always wait till price drops to point when they can get any profit on it, even if it breaks.

This is end of talk from me, with u.

Enjoy the day.

15. iFilda

iFilda User

And more than one year ago these items were the literal top of the end game. Exactly the same as when you argumented about R110 earlier today. Who will accumulate 35b in the economy that was before all the zariche/akamanah and altar Adena flooded the market? It makes much more sense for a lowbie player to invest for progress than farm 35b in Paulina's equip. Your items targeted TH/EN players and that is to whom you sold. Your rant only proved me right.
    And by the way. In real life, nobody will do you any favours, no matter if European or not. Take that as a lesson, try not to be such an ***, hopefully you land yourself some friends who will gladly take your generous discounts.

16. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

ok so looks like we dont understand each other....

anyone that get paid in euro man. 35b is somewhat 145 euro.....thats easy, is nothing and the guyz on endgame now can farm that in 1 or 2 days if u dont know that yet.

to me and lots of other br players its a lot since we pay 5x that cos our country currency, but u can see that there are too many br *******s on endgame that dont need to pay anymore and for that they like to put other brs down talking trash about them.

17. iFilda

iFilda User

Well that was not the point of our previous discussion. Now it's about your fellow countrymen making fun of you for not having as much money to spend? Everyone plays with the cards they're dealt. You could either beat them with a worse hand, you could wait a couple rounds for a good one or as you chose lay it down and complain at the table for a whole year. Some people play here for fun, some for competition. You seem to bring none of these.

18. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

i m not complain man, what i did is provide an input about the community as a whole (U SAW WHAT U WANT TO SEE, NOT MY PROBLEM IF U HAVE THAT SMALL RANGE/POINT OF VIEW).

the view of the euro players and the br players, that sums up the game community well and it explain thy cry about R crystals too.

u dont see the "top" dogs crying that often on forum, but when they do, looks like none can point that out.

19. iFilda

iFilda User

I haven't seen any valid points about the R crystals. You told us that there are plenty of items to crystallize in AH then went on about everything that doesn't touch the crystals. My counter argument is that all low level RBs are either removed or droprates are less than 1%. No fulldrops from mobs at all and still there are tw and apo items in ah. These are imo just scraps people found somewhere in warehouses. If that is the case sooner or later crystals price will rise even more and item price as a result of that.

20. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

i ll say again, the income of r grade equips on AH wont stop. do u understand now?

the OE stuff is a myth, all it does is pile more and more equips that none buy on AH, do u understand now?

the br community divide in 2 groups, the *******s that reached the endgame being some euroguys *****, and the poor ones. SO THEIR IMPACT ON THE MARKET AS A WHOLE ISNT THAT GREAT. do u understand now?

the euro community that are in aden 24/7, that seems the case of the OP, are vultures that always want to win at any cost even to create a thread to cry about R crystals cos like i said he dont wanna pay 25 to 27k each. do u understand now?

sometimes i wonder, did u guyz have text interpretation in ur schools or u just dont like to use ur brain?