1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

R Cry situation

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Nursery, Feb 24, 2020.

1. iFilda

iFilda User

I understand everything about that you don't understand the point of this topic.
    All this nonsense about oe myth, what are you talking about? The topic was where will R crystals for shots come from? You suggest buying +10 equipment for billions to make shots or what? So far there are some low tier items but they are being crystallized as we speak.. And the only items for euros are blessed eternal boxes and pve/pvp Helios boxes from tarots as far as I know. So let's do the math. If these are the only items to crystallize in let's say 6 months, cheapest will be eternal shield or sigil that is currently for around 80m cheapest. That's a whopping 33.8k for crystal in current economic situation. If there is a real shortage of crystals the price can be double that if driven by demand. And that is argument I gave you multiple times now. If you want to prove me wrong. Tell me where will the R items for crystallization come from and your evidence and I will change my stand. I don't care about your conspiracy theories about vulturues or any of this.

2. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

i giveup, u do not understand a simple thing, that r equips suply wont stop.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2020
  3. Nursery

Nursery User

Thank you br troll, i had to wait a lot for you to quit the conversation!

back to the original topic pls. We need mats like r cry and it is slowly dropping to near zero. Cos of too many things left the game as income (no full drop, a lot less farmable rb-s, etc. if the mysterious brasil income would be true, as it is not, the shot prices would be as low as was back when we had drop. I only hope that wheather there will be shots introduced in grocery like the low ones what ppl actually never ever used, or there will be grocery items to break but R grade. So sad that the frustrated br derailed this topic...

4. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

u guyz are just stupid to understand, yesterday i bought a page of twi gear, today there are 9, 9 seraph and 12 eternal at ah. if u cant farm or u cant farm the equips ITS UR PROBLEM, the ones doing it wont teach u.

the r grade equips going on AH will not stop loser. deal with this fact, u just dont want to pay what we are asking for in R grade crystals.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

and how much 1 r cry cost if you crystalize some tw gear and useless r99 weapon?

6. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

the first good question. is overpriced when cristalized but u can get bear that now has a really high price, if u bought 3 pieces and get 1 bear u paid ur cost and won alot. way better better if u get elcyuns.

7. iKrockle

iKrockle User

I don't see any problem with r cry. I can say more i don't ever saw problem with r cry. I always buy 2-3k r cry from ah and no problem in that.

PrideBrasil likes this.
  8. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

[​IMG]

yeah sure, r crystals are endangered....

9. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Price went from 14k to 40k, so yes there is a problem like on many other stuff that Core is lacking.

10. 21Sav

21Sav User

Wait, so serial having 1kk crystals means what? If price jumped 2.5 times from 16 to 40k...? To see if there is more demand than supply than chech AH, shouts, etc.

11. iKrockle

iKrockle User

split 5/5