1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

VIDEO Time bomb

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xHaseo, Feb 25, 2020.

1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

2. ZackTH

ZackTH User

Nice to see some content, nice to see 2 different pov.

But.....my personal suggestion, use shortcuts and keep your mouse clicking to move and target only.

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This is something they always tell to me and i will keep not doing that. Quite simple reason : it makes me way faster on use of skills.

Now, here in classic daggers are totally garbage chars, so i can remove easly 3-4 skills and i wont feel the difference, but still, used to Awakening were all skills were effective like bluff, throw dagger, kick, uppercut and heart breaker, clicking those skills with mouse gave me chance to spam shadow chase + blows + potions (i had no macros nor bot so i had to click with hands), making me able to do skills non-stop.

If i had to move my hand across KB to click all skills, it'll slow me down. Sadly i'm not a braindead OL that just holds 1 button and kill everything or a summoner that smash his head on KB and lands 5k cause of pony...sooo since i need to be fast, that's the only way.

4. Bistabil

Bistabil User

all of the above is wrong but I wholeheartedly welcome all adversary clicker players

since I am in a mood I will shoot myself by elaborating further
    imagine moba teams playing against one another
    first team is allowed to use skills only by clicking them via mouse
    riiiiiight, moba games usually have only few skills
    do you think something would change if in dota you had 15 skills?

same thing is true for rts games and mmorpgs are no different
    unfortunately, in p2w mmorpgs when you fail due to slow reaction times, you can always blame on the p2w and luck factor

remember who opened your eyes buddy once you enable enter chat and reassign most of your shortcuts today
    you're welcome

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Thanks but i don't think i'd pick advices from a cheater, Bistabil.
    Said so, once again, i kindly thank you for ur concern, but i managed to get lots of complains about being a cheater and, quite some times, even an hacker, even if i click few skills with mouse. So thanks, but no thanks.

6. ZackTH

ZackTH User

It was just a suggestion, there is no debate on what is faster, clearly with mouse you have to move the mouse and click (2 actions), and pressing a key is just one, if you think clicking is faster for you, go ahead.