1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Returning player

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Goku Black, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Goku Black

Goku Black User

Firstly, hello everyone.
    After few years of pause I decided to dive into l2 world yet again. This time as a healer. I see much is changed and I'm looking for some tips.

I want to focus on pve, so I'm looking for a pve cardinal tips :p

I see you now get r99 equip, so I guess thats decent for pve? Should I look for other equip asap?
    What dyes, talismans, jewels etc. do I need?
    How did the update change healer class and what should I be aware?
    What dualclass is recommended? I imagine feoh would be first. Since I would probably be soloing a lot, is wynn good option aswell? Or would there be conflict with dualclass skills (mage/fighter)?
    Which are most important skills that I should enchant when I have the opportunity?

I don't mind spending few euros here and there, but for now, being decent is what I'm looking for :)

I have r95 light set and blessed dual sa fists from way back (i think +4, +5 everything), what should I do with them? Sell?

Thank you for any and every tip! :)

2. Nanuks

Nanuks User

Hi, go feoh storm screamer, very easy farm if you buy some stuff for beggining, like pve set and pve weapon some cheap jewels like soul baium and soul aq or creation ring + int dyes and rdy to farm :) gl anyway!

Goku Black likes this.