1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lets have some Ideas for Pk status

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Puchu, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Puchu

Puchu User

We all know that the state of PK is part of the game, being pk always had consequences.
    In the past I would have more 3 pk I could drop my items when they killed you. Perhaps it is the one that everyone remembers.

But there was a chronicle I think it was Glory Days that the state of pk also dropped items your P.def stast was going down dramatically and low lvl as 85 could kill you with a hit.
    So my proposal for developers is to implement that when you are pk it is:
    Dramatically lower P.def so a character with exalted equipment can kill you in one hit.
    it is not necessary for the pk to drop the items

Wht is your Idea?

2. Thrufir

Thrufir User

I'm all for having PK'ing actually being a real risk and having real consequences, even if it means i will have to spend quite some time to remove all the PK's i got to not have the risks it used to bring.

The only reason the PK penalty was removed was because of the "making afk macroing players red to drop their gear" issue and that been sorted long ago with the "target monster only" option.
    Right now it is not even rewarding at all to go PK hunting because i can't get any drop from this person, in old times this used to be one of the many fun activities to hunt them and get nice drops like +10 dark armor items and more.

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

this won't happen anytime soon, too much € spent on l2store items. imagine what tsunami of tears would flood forums and support if somebody drop his lv3 dragon weapon? :)

4. Thrufir

Thrufir User

Could be done with a karma/PK wipe as they have done that in the past, just to make sure everyone start with clean slate and doesn't get stuck in a impossible situation.

At that point it would be the player their own risk, just like using a EAR or EWR to enchant their items would be.
    I have dropped items myself going red, regret it? Not at the slightest, but i knew what the risks were the moment i did it past the "safe" point without a PK wipe in between and obviously i did not risk my top items.