1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK in low level areas

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by The Anorak, Mar 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Anorak

The Anorak User

Hi All,

I guess many of you, just like me, feel frustrated with mass PK happening in low-level areas such as Blazing Swamp, Beleth, etc. by high-level char.

I understand the PK option is part of Lineage2 but this looks more like a boycott to 4game and consequently to l2store as new people who joined the server don't want to renew their subscription and change to some other server.

Before doing that, I wonder if there is anything else we can do about it and what do you guys think.

Thrufir, MonoHappy and PandoraBox like this.
  2. PandoraBox

PandoraBox User

The system is broken, high lvl chars should not be able to pk low lvl chars so easy and without any consequences... 4 ppl in pt in BS and not even scratching that char. I only recently joined L2, never played it before in my life and was quiet enjoying it up until a few days ago when this drama started. I simply wont spend more money on the game if it is going to stay like this, not worth it.

Mariel_S and MonoHappy like this.
  3. Emil G

Emil G User

This is only on here.On classic 10+ pk made your char usless and you must made newone!

MonoHappy likes this.
  4. MonoHappy

MonoHappy User

Im with Anorak, it can be that someone can kill everyone day and night w/o consequences allegating that they kill ppl bc is macro. He says pk is a part of the game but to do macro is also part pf the game. I saw this guy ask ppl 1 billion in global chat in order to let him lvl safe this night. Innova can decide what they want for the future of his server but my CP and my clannies are reusing to play.

PandoraBox and Mariel_S like this.
  5. Gallena

Gallena User

Guys why you don't write his name.
    Char ''about30ninjas'' pk all people in low lvl places and we cannot exp. How can you allow this to happen on core, this behaviar without any punishment?? This is not the game, just to running around and pking low lvl people with no reason.
    I suggest you guys to stop spending your money on this server and your hours and cannot lvl up your char IF THEY DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

PandoraBox, Mariel_S and MonoHappy like this.
  6. Mariel_S

Mariel_S User

I've already made a report of this guy. but he has been killing ppl since tuesday at least?? when are gms going to bann this 30ninjas, 10 lvl difference pk in low areas?. he doesn't log in day time , only when low ppl with no gear are leveling at night. He said that we have to pay him to let ppl level up? That's not server system abuse?

PandoraBox likes this.
  7. Cordana

Cordana User

No, he will not be banned 1000%

8. Gallena

Gallena User

Of course, let him abusing the game. Are you serious people?? We put our money and we cannot farm because of this guy and you are just gonna let him doing that??
    OK don't ban him, but do something at least. Bring back the PK penalty at least. DO SOMETHING.

9. Cordana

Cordana User

show me one example how he abusing the game, no old pk system will not come back

10. Leckter

Leckter User

There is a penalty, he went from 110 to 108 :D

11. Rnika

Rnika User

If you cry about someone PK you go play NCWEST there are ppl same like you crying about PK and administrators who are banning ppl who PK because its family friendly game there for little kids cant stand someone can play different type than you.

Someone PvE, someone PvP only at siege Someone is going around and PK ppl ..

PK is part of game so deal with it.....
    NCWEST - Servers for soft lollipop girls
    Core - Server for warriors who lick they wounds and dont care about fight.

If you have problem with PK go NCWEST and pay your candyland.

PrideBrasil likes this.
  12. Naether

Naether User

You do understand there's a difference between low lvl toon abuse and pk. If u wanna go ahead and call out the noble warrior system or whatever then pick fights on your lvl. Killing lowbies that just start the game is bs.
    Mar 2, 2020
    Plus i'd like to add that old players already made this game the **** it is today with the over inflated in-game/ out-of-game currencies that it is imposseible to play the game after 105 unless you credit card.
    Now we've got this idiot killing people who actually want to start playing the game , cutting them off from that , discouraging people from actually giving a ****.

So yeah try selling this out.

PandoraBox and The Anorak like this.
  13. iFilda

iFilda User

This will be a disappointment for you. But this game had a pk system that was punishing for people abusing it. Dropping your items, not getting xp etc. Even that never discouraged people who actually like to play this way and enjoy people crying about it. I remember playing c4 Sunday morning, level 25 near Dion ready to slay some RBs only to get rekt by a 72+ necromancer with nograde equip that was worthless if dropped.
    So maybe don't rely on the automatic exp system too much and if you get killed just get back in 10 minutes and you are fine for couple of hours.

14. The Anorak

The Anorak User

Nobody is crying here and I couldn't agree more with @Naether's reply:

I love doing PvPs and eventually, I PK other players and I get PKed. But this is something completely different, is low-level toon abuse. Why is he not PKing chars of his level, because the damage I'm dealing is between 10 and 50 :(
    People are leaving/ stopped playing and in the end, there won't be anyone to pk ;) If this is how you enjoy playing lineage2 then there is nothing else from me to say :)
    As for NCWEST (as you clearly have some issue with that since none has mentioned it before in this chain of posts), that's where I'm coming from, hoping to find here a much better place to play lineage2.

Cheers!

15. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

this, remind me of a helloween music heuaeuaheuaheauehaueh,

How many tears flow away
    To become a sea of fears
    How many hearts are torn apart
    Till another torment starts

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS, 30ninjas for server president!!!!!

16. PandoraBox

PandoraBox User

:))) if it is you it is pathetic that you have to praise yourself, if it is not you is pathetic that you support bullying :)))
    Sad from every angle...

17. Emil G

Emil G User

Who say that PrideBrasil............Never meet "clever" Brasil player for sadness! :(

18. Gallena

Gallena User

Here we go, the first hero on a leash...dude i play l2 for 15 years now.. i make thousands pvp's, and you you know what...is the best part of this game. But dont tell me that to have a noob running around all day killing lowbies is part of the game. You call this pvp, killing lowbies?? why he doesnt go make real pvp this guy?? tell me??

''Core - Server for warriors who lick they wounds and dont care about fight'' lol... ok stop you gonna make me cry...omfg.. all the fighters are in this forum.

PandoraBox likes this.
  19. Rnika

Rnika User

ok ok, keep calm, i answering !!
    because he enjoy playing this kind of game and killing cry babies and than read ppl like you on board xD

You like PvE? Sick psycho! How you cna like pve? you pv all day? omfg.... what wrong with you... oh wait you like this kind of game xD

Just keep doing your stuff, that you don't understand others gamestyle play don't make it anything to get punish. Maybe from this moment we will start punish all players that are exp at bs? Because i feel offended by this because no spots free...

Go back for your brain and understand that not everyone playing same way like your lazy afk pve.

How pp now see you:
    :X3::X3:lalalala i dont like PvP lalala i gonna afk macro PvE because its way i play lalalala:X3::X3:. OH what is that? Someone is laying differently than me? oh no, BAN HIM BAN HIM.

PK was always in game, even with PK penalty if someone wants to PK he will pk, deal with it or change game.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2020
  20. Notic

Notic User

Didn't you quit the game last time doing exactly what ninja doing? Oh right, you were also crying everywhere how server was dead and all other standard quotes of a typical butthurt failure. Nice come back, when is the farewell party again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.