1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PK in low level areas

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by The Anorak, Mar 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gallena

Gallena User

Guys things are simple...don't renew your monthly subscription until they do something about this noob. Why to renew subscription since i cant play?? Just don't do it, and maybe they will think about it then.

PandoraBox likes this.
  2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

and what is the reason for that ban? just because he kill everyone who is moving? it's not against rules.

3. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Killing per se is not against rules, however, the reason for which they do it, is.
    Just find his main accounts from which he trades adena and ban those, you will see he will have no motivation to pk newbies, no adena to sell, no need to promote sales by denying lowbies any legit way to gear up (event).
    When you were using the pk bug to make money, they should have not banned the chars which were pking, but those which were storing the adena, that would have hurt indeed.
    The fact they choose to ignore the problem and even unban people caught doing it shows they are not serious about fixing the problem, just giving the impression they are doing something so the bosses won't look into how they are doing their job in more detail and find out what lurks in there.

4. Rnika

Rnika User

Some ppl are do not understand that
    [​IMG]

And they cry for ban ppl because they are not so geared as others. pure jaleous.

I can advise you. You just go to 4game app. Donate 500Euro when he kills you back to town, Buy Tarots, sell tarots, buy needed gear and back to spot. If he appear again kill him with new gun. If he still kills you repeat action.

Why ppl do not understand paying person will always have better gear then non paying.

Its like go to shop and cry to owner of shop to ban ppl to come here because they are buying products. And you did not bring money to shop, you just wanted to look around, but you are so offended by ppl that are buying that you need to cry and shout to owned.

5. Notic

Notic User

So why did everyone cry when pk system was abused for drops? It wasn't bug, it is game design since c1 and still is there.
    So why did everyone cry when you bring raid to town? Again, game mechanics, works as intended.
    Kill hundreds of lowbies every 3-4 hours? Game mechanics, works as intended.

Find the difference.

SystemKillsIt likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

first of all from low level chars (<105) you can't farm nothing. maybe 300M per char in blazing swamp, and here includes main and dual 105-105. that's 2-3 days, max 1 week of afk. not profitable at all. when we used that so called "pk bug", we didn't rmt, we just improved our chars, and it wasn't a bug. it was feature to fight against autobobs who don't care about their chars. and for rmt players.. i reported many of them who buy/sell adena, staff simply don't care. they need evidences like bank transactions, chat logs (those can be easy faked) and probably buy/sell contract signed by notary, otherwise gl :) anyway in that list would be half en/th and some accounts with pretty decent boost but from other clans. but this topic not about that.

7. TheBaker

TheBaker User

about30Ninjas is not illegal , but bother players , bother also your server!
    you make the rules , so you have to find a way to protect low lvl players from stupid pkers , that there only think makes them happy is to pk low lvl people 2 and 3 times a day!
    im almost one month in server (comming from ncsoft.. still have my account there too) /.... i wanted to donate , but why to do that? losing my money buying vit potions and find my char always , everyday dead?
    Mar 9, 2020
    very smart ! and how exacly an 102 lvl with good staff player will kill an 108 lvl player with good staff too ?

8. Leckter

Leckter User

How do you define low level and stupid PKer ?
    If I'm 105 killed by a 108, should that be regulated ?
    If I'm 108 killed by a 113, should that be regulated ?
    If I have a r99 weapon and I'm killed by a r110++++, should that be regulated ?
    If I have a 110 weap, but get killed or KS by a dragon bow, should that be regulated ?

Welcome in L2, nothing is fair, and that's the very essence of the game, what is supposed to be creating tensions. This is an open-world-pvp-free-to-attack-anyone game.
    Are you really surprised that you can get killed ?
    Will you complain the same way when you won't be able to find a spot in late game zones ? "Because you paid for altar pass so you should get your farm you paid for ?"

Btw, rhetorical.

PrideBrasil likes this.
  9. SystemKillsIt

SystemKillsIt User

you make my day friend, rly in the good way, without irony. And yeah, i know that seems to be the only way. Im not envy of those geared ppl, and im completly aware that everyone play with what he can afford ofc. Personally i had enough of this topic already, just wanted to support those new ppl trying to solve the problem. Cuz game change and now low lvl areas are bs/hb/bsw for starting ppl /take that real game start at 105+/, and l2 always had rule for pk low char... in the past as i remember pk in starting areas was bannable. Correct me if im wrong. Anyway, what will be the results of this pk festival everyday? Ppl will stop using macro?! Or they will simply quit? And then server will be really more 'alive'. Arent you tired of fighting the same 2-3 CPs from top clans, flaming as always, what if you give a chance to new? And Ninja guy get all geared up so he can pk low chars? Answer yourselves. If a guy is noob, he will die even with top gear on 110lvl. Nothing against pk/pvp, but let it be on same range of lvl chars...

10. TheBaker

TheBaker User

i play in official servers since 2006 so YOU wellcome to L2 official servers! never met a so stupid player like Ninja! he acts like playing in a noob X3000 server! and anyway i dont have any problem if the server admins doesnt care its there problem ..they are losing money and people , not me! pk is allowed but this is not just pk its stubity and they have to find a way to stop him if they want more real money.. so simple!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2020
  11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Yes, that is exactly what I mean when I say ppl do this to promote sales. You are probably one of those.
    I do not mean pk in general and you know it, I mean PK during event. Closing the only reasonable avenue towards r95 + 10 sets and +15 weapon which would make a newbie able to farm at HB, for example, forces them towards l2store or the adena sellers. This is why management is OK with this abuse because they think will promote their sales too and poor people will not buy adena at half price from ebayers, but will go to l2store to buy at double price. This is the flawed logic which kills the game, we allow cheaters because it might benefit us too and we support big ebayers because they look like using l2store too when they recycle their adenas and euros, when, in fact, all their profits should have been ours, should we have done our job.
    We will return to almost 0 PKs after event ends, except now and then to save face and give the impression it wasn't that. It isn't strange for anyone that these PKs happen during event, right? Just a coincidence...
    That is a lie and you know it, you said you cashed out and I have the exact quote. If GMs would have cared, you would have been banned long ago, not for bug abuse, but for ebaying.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i can say many things. but do you have real evidences or it's my word against yours? i mean person who bought, transaction logs etc etc.? it's same as i'll say that you bought them from me ;) so we both can be banned for rmt

13. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Unlike you, I don't depend on game with my job, so this threat does not scare me for a bit. Go on and ask your friends to ban me. They did tow the line about the "normal game mechanic" and threatened me at the clan leaders council when I opened the subject, I don't see any reason why they won't ban me, not that I can prove anything, right, and your word is always heavier.
    It is high time this game will be cleaned of legits, they don't contribute with anything, no adena buying, no l2store, their PA is just chicken feed compared to our thousands of recycled euros, not to mention they have no role in serious sieges, legits are parasites which only annoy us with their endless rezzing and coming back to farm our letters instead of visiting our shops advertised near gatekeepers.

Look, I don't support removing the PK from game, eversince the Russians took over NCWest adena sales in 2006-2007 or even earlier, they used this tactic, at dion gates, cruma, catas, etc. Who didn't get used to their antics should play some other game.
    What I do advocate, is stopping ebayers, they do not help innova, players or anything except their pockets. It may look like they are major donators, but that is actually recycled money from idiots that buy adena from them.
    Ban ebayers and 60-70% of the problems will magically disappear. I mean ban them for good, not allow them back to recover their adena and continue sales at another url.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well, now it's speculations, but it's better keep 1 "rmt'er" who buy premium and some l2store things, instead of somebody new who literally not ready to spend thousands in order to reach more than 106. at least this is my position how i see game now. F2P ends at 106 level.

PrideBrasil likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.