1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Class performance

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Pantsu123, Mar 3, 2020.

1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Well lv 78 is not hard to catch with this event, i got a friend that did 1-73 in...3 days? 4 maybe. It's really quick!

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

yeah i try to get back to my lvl.
    Is there anything planned for a name change ? Cause i would like to use the name but i dont want to delete the char : (

3. Zsaka

Zsaka User

What about the Doombringer? You haven't mentioned it, and I dont really see any DB in game.

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Not that i know.

Cause they are quite "Meh"...There's a guy in the blue server, name is AnimePower...he's the strongest DB in the server and he's weak as hell. He's a coward tho, all he do is fight with light/dark transformations lv 2, otherwise he just run away 24/7...he struggle a lot against a dagger 2 levels lower than him w/o any top gear so...No, DBs are not an option. Worse than Warlords as warlods can stun lock you at least.

Scarecrow likes this.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Can anyone explain me the difference in Warcryer and Overlord ? Why everyone say Overlord is op but never mention Warcryer ? The drain life if for both the same, so its just about the debuffs ?

6. ThotPT

ThotPT User

hey, i need a opinion on this 2 classes, hell knight or Death Knight..

i like pvp and pve, and i would like to make a character good on both skills.

7. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Go dk.

ThotPT likes this.
  8. ThotPT

ThotPT User

Thank you

9. NonPhixion

NonPhixion User

SwS is a good class?

a have 1 soul ranger farm

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

SwS is a good class for 1v1 or 5v5 at best, if you manage to over-boost ur char with an OEd BOP you might be good even in mass PvP but idk.
    If you're aiming for a chilling pve/small scaled pvp, you might enjoy SWS, otherwise for mass action...meh.

I just noticed...omg, i never answered this? I was SUPER SURE that i did.
    Differences are about debuffs and toogles, where OL is OP as he got way more p.def due to the toogle.
    WC is a little weaker on that BUT i can see some strong WCs going Freezing Flame + Melee and they hit like a goddamn truck.

Scarecrow likes this.
  11. JustBot

JustBot User

So also I have a question which class choose. I started like week ago with spellhowler. Now I see it is total ****. I read that summoners are really good. Mostly im asking for pvp and also easily lvl-ing which one summoner to pick? And also that doesnt **** at top level/endgame. Or am I missing something and there are better classes for this kind of play? Also is there any good tutorial how to lvl up fast. I read you can lvl to 75 in less than a week. I have been playing for like 2 weeks and I reached only lvl 60. And yes I have enough SS, spirit ore...

12. iKoobu

iKoobu User

You have saya grace on?

13. JustBot

JustBot User

Yes. I have about 600%-650% XP rate. Am I missing something?

14. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You are lagging lately so this might be the reason why it feels ****. But overal SPH is not so good. Probably the worst mage between them.
    For summoners, they are all good, the strongest for all use is probably the white elf, even tho they are all really good.

Level 60 in 2 weeks is quite low, are you using lamps to level up? Are you geared up kinda properly? Like aden weapon (that's free and get stronger and stronger with each lv), a karmian set (or even B/A items to increase cast spd) and at least 1 dye +4 wit -5 men (not more as you wont be able to sustain ur mana otherwise). And ofc, "properly" cause you're a newbie into game so it's the cheap-but-good gear that allows you to get to 76+ easly.

15. JustBot

JustBot User

Well, now I checked. Its about a week ago that I created account, so its not as long as I wrote. :D Anyway, at around level 55 I got a feeling, that leleving up became really slowly and its going to be way slower every single level. Hope im wrong and all these daily quest will boost me fast :D

16. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Untill lv 70 is not so slow, after that you will slowly go do less and less. If you keep grinding (even tho with lag now is close to impossible) you should hit 76 in 1 or 2 more weeks.

17. matxxx

matxxx User

I have a question, what statistics to invest in Spectral Dancer and what dye? Under the farm.

18. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

i would guess + str - con like for all melees
    Since you auto attack and skill spam.

19. Brixx

Brixx User

@xHaseo wish I found your amazing input on all classes before I got stuck with a lvl 71 AW :D

xHaseo and Malum like this.
  20. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I know the pain, rly ^^ But rerolling to 76 is quite fast/easy.

Even tho, keep in mind again, that if you have a huuuge pocket or you are going to throw some money into the game, even the AW can be good. Quite sure that a GH 85 full gear (top OEd p2w items + epics lv 3) is one of the strongest class in the game. But yeah that's pretty much how to get a dagger to be worth, otherwise you'd be struggling a lot.

I'm trying to figure out why i can't land a single blow on tanks still and why any class, without mastery, wearing a shield, is blocking ONLY dagger's blows 100% (which drops dagger's dmg from front by 20%...and since we have no chance to go behind target 1v1 cause, you know, no skills to do that, it's a huge debuff).