1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

BMF PVP mix vol. 1

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrMarcin, Mar 4, 2020.

1. MrMarcin

MrMarcin User

Looking for your feedback guys.

Enjoy

2. iVoid

iVoid User

Imagine if you weren't as handless as you are ( which is extremely rare to see )....

or did the toon by yourself not via visa card...

i think you should not only stop frapsing , but streaming in general...

-90% of the time no pet...
    -wrong targets
    -abusing next target...
    -away from your own party

Did you just recently found out about Lineage and started 5-6 months ago and just learning?This could be the only explanation ..

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

- The pet is there all the time. He just throw it into the fight like any other summoner does, as you can see.
    - Wrong targets? He simply hit the closest target. Which is the best thing to do since aiming for a specific one is too risky and will expose you to pullers.
    - That's a new level of blaming a player, probably the evolution of "you use both hands to play the game, OMG, stop pressing skills with mouse". Even tho, gotta say, it's a bit bugged and most of the time it randoms target players that are not the closest.
    - Sadly this can't be helped. Most of the players are not CPs and w/o the tokens from awakening server is hard to stay grouped like in old days. Even cause the game has a totally bugged geodata (rly, this official is worse than L2Java servers) so most of the time you'll end up glitched somewhere when running or trying to cast a skill when too far from target.

4. iVoid

iVoid User

What you said is pretty hypocritical.. if he was enemy im 100% sure you would say the exact same things i did.

Nevertheless is obvious he is bad , beyond terrible ...

His pet is not being sent at all it died many items , didnt even bother to resummon .

75% of the time he is going for the blue messages ( not because he is afraid of pullers , as he was infront so many times).
    No priority targets , not even trying to assist party members for maximum efficiency .
    Doesnt buff pet for extra def/hp etc so transfer pain can work better.

The guy should have bought hands prior to buying toons.

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I will rewatch the video asap.

Assisting pt members is hard and also, most of the time, it just don't work. Quite often if you right click on ur pt member, you wont be able to take any target.

Also, i'm quite objective, he's still learning the char, for sure, but i don't care if enemy or friend, i've no problem to admit when one is good or not. Sadly it's hard to judge someone's ability since the Essence is totally unbalanced with p2w abusers, broken classes and melissa spammers. And all those who say "i'm old player that used to play in top clans" are basically leftovers/trash/delusional.

To make an easy example we got an healer named Lotus here, he's quite worthless and noob...still he claims to be some sort of god cause he always join the winning side. Or at least, he tries to. Then we got ZackTH that, for now, has proved me no skills (pressing Dodge and becoming immortal is not a show of personal skills) but in a video where he plays dagger from H5 (if i'm not wrong) he was looking quite of good.

6. ZackTH

ZackTH User