1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Overlord life after 76+

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zsaka, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Zsaka

Zsaka User

Finally I've became a Dominator. Now I have to choose my playstyle: nuker or fighter.
    I've survived till 76 with a +5 dual katana, but now I'm not sure what weapon do I need.

I've tested my nuker capabilities with a +0 valhalla (without dyes), but I'm nut sure that this is the right way. I think going as a nuker would require more ss tickets, because of the exchange rate of the bsps is much lower than the ss. With the valhalla and without dyes it seems I have lower dmg output than with the dual katana. (I don't have talisman, belt, jewels, agathion.)

What B-grade weapon should I choose? What items do I need first?

Thx for the advices.

2. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

Going nuker is easy way, but you cant exp in toi if you will invest in nuker setup. Basically you can but not so good as fighter. You have to focus to gain 40wit and get mcrit bonus. Use deyes, venir, robe set, hat, belt etc..regarding weapon: i have tested in lizardmens a c grade +10 and lol d grade from shop. I can tell you, no big difference...i do not recomend B or A grade for farm, you will not have adena for shots. C Grade + 4 staff is absolutely enought. You can exp in BW robe with no issue..and farm adena in this way...if you want pvp too, thats different topic...

3. Zsaka

Zsaka User

I've seen every Dominator in heavy. Isn't heavy+ 2h mage weapon is the way? Or heavy is only for high end game when I will have dyes, belt etc?

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

H is most likely for end-game pvp. For farm and pve you can go robe. Nuker is the best setup cause it allows you to xp 24/7 w/o mana issue due to that broken drain, also, you have to go 2h magic blunt. C or B+++ are fine, since with next patch B grade will use 1 bss and 1 ss, as the C grade.

5. Zsaka

Zsaka User

Is the next patch Fluffy's Reinforcement what comes this Wednesday or is it later patch?
    Because I can't find it in the next patchnotes.