1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

New payer need help

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iAdakin, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Kayle30

Kayle30 User

Hello, i just start here 2 days ago.
    I'm an old l2 classic player and i want to give a try to this version.
    Atm, i'm a Bishop around lvl 52 and i am leveling in cemetary.
    Here is m'y question, how can i improve my stuff ??
    I'm still wearing moon set and D weapon and i have like 200.000 adenas.

What is the way to get C or B stuff ? Only by donation ?
    Thx for your help :)

2. Tizarth

Tizarth User

when i've read in title "new payer" i've thought you already new the answer.
    i was wrong.

Constance likes this.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Sadly game is purely p2win, if you can farm without shots you can make money.
    Im 78 with my es started 3 weeks ago or so and i bought the 9 Euro pack for c stuff.
    You can get items but slowly, i farmed mostly without shots and bought bw set but i still use the c weapon from the pack.

4. Kayle30

Kayle30 User

OK Thx man, well... I guess I'll join à clan and try to make some RB

5. Warendo

Warendo User

Actually Essenc is way less p2w then normal Lineage II, with 100E/month you will be more then fine to enjoy this game with all daily PvP. If you wanna be just casual, PvP only sometimes and mostly afk-farm, you are fine with 10E/month...

6. Kayle30

Kayle30 User

Is it possible to get BW robe and a decent weapon as bishop without any euro donation ?

7. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

You can get decent weapons without paying but it will take time. Either you keep doing areas lower level than you, that you can farm without using HP potion and use only the free shots, spirit ore and sayha you get free daily.

Another option is to dual box one character as main and the other as support for the adena farm.

If you use only the free items once you hit level 62+ you can get about 3-5m weekly with autofarm (if you don't get disconnected). usual price of regular C and B grade items is around 7m - 40 m but for A grade items... it is very much varied from doable to crazy **** price. Don't know about enchanted items though as I don't see much of those being sold.