1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

New olympiad system in 2 screens

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xHaseo, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    (Player that used to win all his match in oly 1v1, managed to lose 3 matches after months w/o losing a a fight 1v1 in oly).

Only good thing about this new oly is that you get free melissas, otherwise hero now are at the top of their being random, no skill required : feedwaves and RNG god to get buff lv 4 & good mates is all you need.

Koreans pls.

2. iKoobu

iKoobu User

I managed to farm almost 200 points on a naked toon w/o doing a single skill. Also i managed to lose 15 games for the same thing on my main.

New system is.. Well yeah totally rng.

3. ZackTH

ZackTH User

Should I suppose that LookAtMyHorse got hero because of RNG and feedwaves? Ofc not.

Xisco is +80 points ahead compared to Eterea (that picture is only about one match, which was very funny because you didn't wait a second to cry in pm and in forum)

Also is really fun to read how you write about feedwaves when you are in top feedwaves clan.

Now, talking about the new system, as far as I see, for now:
    - RNG for matches are mostly the same than before, sometimes lucky, sometimes unlucky, so not a big change regarding this.
    - Buff lvl give you the opportunity to win/lose matches which before you had no chance
    - Playing good give you an small reward
    - Most important thing is to make matches, if you lose you still win points.

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Horse is a strong char that can alone change a match, 3 opponents are nothing for him. And you and ur zerg should know it way too well. So don't compare him to leftovers like ur PR-squad. You guys PRed twice on sight yesterday 3 & 4 vs 5. And none of you is even able to beat the opponent. Marmo is the only one that has an excuse for it cause Horse is broken OP, but Xisco vs Eterea, Sephi vs Dark3n and You vs Atai...mh. Idk, maybe you're the only one able to defeat the opponent, otherwise others just need feedwaves and insane luck. And we know they are lucky enough to fight feedwaves at least once or twice per day ;)

I made the post over 1h later the end of match, i was not even sure but it's been a while since i trashtalked ***** in forum so, why not?

You talk about our clan being top for feed? You are probably blind. Remind us how many heroes Sephi won with feed, remind us how many matches you guys did against each other inside feeding.

-RNG is way deeper than before and it's heavier. In previous 3v3 you had no XP scrolls as reward, not the chance to get an hero with all stats +3.
    -Buff is the main RNG part, one click can decide if you win or you lose.
    -Playing good will make no difference. Even stabzz managed to lose, it was vs iBunta, sure, but as nerfed as daggers are, it's Stabzz we're talking about here. And you be as skilled as you want, if you go inside and get 2 D graders with you and in the opposite side you have even TWO A grade players, or even if it's 2 D graders vs 2 D graders on the other team...a buff lv 4 is enough to totally change the outcome of the match.
    -Yeah but it makes no difference. With this RNG system and points you earn, you can actually lose ur chance of going for the hero on day 3. Imagine ur opponent winning 15 matches in a row and you losing 10 matches.

It's still incredible how much you guys just pretend to be good (and you know i think YOU are a good dagger), feeding each other in order to boost ur ego i guess. Xiscoteon had ZERO chances against Eterea for months, it must be such a coincidence that the match i had Xisco against me and Marmo with me they were feeding. Too bad they did the same in another match where an alt char of our was inside (so they didn't know it was us) and still they feeded each other. So yeah, it must be cause Xisco is way stronger than Eterea than he now won here with so many points of difference. RNG and Feedwaves has nothing to do with it. It's all about skills. From a Tank that cast 1v1 reflect magic and veangeance at the same time and a EE that do nothing but PR during all pvps, even with lv and number advantage.

5. Xiscoteon

Xiscoteon User

To be honest, all my matches yesterday were pretty easy and I wouldn't need my bro Marmo helping me...

but it's priceless to see this xHaseo QQing everytime.
    tenor.gif
    #worth

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The screen above proves you right. Keep pretending you are good, PRMan.

7. Warendo

Warendo User

I would suggest to make it impossible hit a teammate. It usually ruin my mood when me teammates on olly are trying to kill me to feed enemies, its not fun at all.

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Meh, i can't even be mad at them. Those guys are "exploiting" things since ever...feedwaves in previous oly system and now this in 3v3, they really need to shine. But it's funny cause they shine and they keep PRing and dying. They got hardly stomped in earlier AQ pvp and they went silent. Their hero BP didn't even show up, she's xping in devil isle (and she's active) so...

This new oly system just point out further that it's all about RNG and you require no skill at all for the new hero. Trece got hero BP and Xiscoteon hero EE, both of them had 0 chances in previous olys to get win, this says a lot about their skills. I start to guess i'm the only one doing olys for fun, even cause i got buff lv 3 and 4 like...once, out of 20 matches so i wont even think about going for hero.

I don't know, hope we'll move back to some real "skill-based" Lineage 2 sooner or later, all this RNG is really boring. At least they make us laugh a lot.

9. andrepnd

andrepnd User

Well, the matchmaking system is **** if at least there is one which I hardly believe. Only good thing now is that you get those HP potions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.