1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Newbies in search of info/help

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Chuckissimo, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Chuckissimo

Chuckissimo User

Hi all! we are a bunch of friends (some of us used to play on interlude) who wanted to start play lineage2 togheter to spend some time together during this covid sad time... i have to say im clueless on most of things about the game right now so i will ask some question but will greatly appreciate all the info/help.
    Will start from some basic... where to farm a decent amount of adena at lvl 100? instances? some boss? a certain area?
    How to craft here? im used to having recipe and materials from mobs but seems it doesn't work like this anymore.
    Is there a fast way to level up clan (we are around 30/40 ppl and can't yet invite all)
    thx in advance for your time spent helping us or giving any info!

2. iFilda

iFilda User

There is no way to farm decent Adena unless you already have enough. L2store is the easiest way. You can definitely run instances like balok and kartia for some money, but it would probably take months to get 30-40ppl to a reasonable gear for 105+ content. Balok has guaranteed rune stone drop+usually bear or bewr so around 200m per 7 players twice a week. Kartia is easy to duo and drops ewr which can be sold for over 30kk now and that's daily. Some Adena drops in plunderous plains but it's worth only for aoe DD at least 106 and with some pve equip to afk macro. I believe it brings around 200m per day. The other day someone said that nobody is hunting Nerva orc merchants and they drop quite a bit but you would probably again need at least 5ppl including tank and healer to be able to do that in exalted gear.
    Best you can do without spending euros is getting the exalted gear from quests chain and trying to make money on the market.
    I'm not aware about anything else. The game starts at lvl 105 and is mainly designed to spend real money.

At lvl 100 you get the basic circlet +5 so that's something if you sell the upgrade stone from that or you can collectively try to make +5 noble, that's worth 5-7b still I think. And you can make as many chars lvl 100 As you want. Takes 3 days even without any boosts and PA. Use these characters to farm the earlier mentioned instances.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  3. Piccolon

Piccolon User

Besides if you start right now you will get a ******** pking you again and again.

4. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

good joke. roflmao

there is 2 ways u can play the game, that means there is 2 types of player, the freemium and the free player.

the free game is broken and dead, the free ppl dont have adena therefore they cant buy anything or sell anything. there is a few of this kind playing the game.

the freemium game is ok, the fremium ppl dont need to waste time trying to sell of buying anything, they get it all from l2store, therefore they dont care if their surplus stuff from l2store sell or not, so all the prices are high as hell. like 90% of the server atm.

choose carefully.

i thought i had learned the lesson the last time i was on the server, but unfortunately i had forgotten and ended up making the same mistake again. I tried to do things to sell, to earn 1 or 2b on top, and this is impossible to do on this server cos the 2 types of play styles. atm im desperately trying to sell these stuff so I never have to read the chat again or deal with this ingame filth community.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  5. Pedro Veloso

Pedro Veloso User

On a server where you can't even upload because there are players giving PK to everyone, I strongly recommend that you look
    for some other server. Here at the present moment they will only be angry.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2020
  6. ValterGD

ValterGD User

Upload??????

7. Chuckissimo

Chuckissimo User

thx for all the answers so far, will give it a try, having to "grind" something in this game is something you might even enjoy if doing it with other people.
    It's only that sad that it has so much options to play by paying and that there are so few players left really grinding in l2 even in official servers, for what you have said it really seems that a stable non official server is cured and more playable than the official version

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

announce your progress, would be interesting to know or my theory "f2p ends at 106" work. :)

9. Chuckissimo

Chuckissimo User

so far i'm mostly playing 4hours a day since i stream 8/10 hours league of legends on competitive levels in the morning, we are kinda easily exping so far at lvl 100/101 the problem we have found is there is no crafting system or farming for equipment, and there is no way to properly farm adenas so far, even by having a good group to compensate the lack of equipment (yet we are newbies, so im asking for help infos cause we might not doing something properly or miss quest/farming zone)

10. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

sorry in advance for the big text. i ll leave u with this img so u better understand what i said and what is going on on the server, FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS.
    [​IMG]

just the pvp stones to make this set if bought at the lowest are 11.2b

what u see in the img is whats happend in the past 3 years, in this 3 years interval i "played" 93 days trying to "play the market" with 1b or 2b on top stuff, unsuccessfully. and i already said why.

the players that have adena in game, already have all the gear they need so therefore they dont buy stuff from f2p players, the freemium player buys directly from l2store. and they do that heavy so they end up with lots of good stuff, but even with excess of X item inside the game they dont lower the prices. u could saw 10 to 20 shops selling the same item for the same high price for days, in the end they just let the toon online and dont care about it anymore. if it sells its ok, if not, is ok too, they ll get more stuff from store soon as staff add anything new, tons of adena were made this way, THATS WHY NPCS DONT BUY STUFF FROM PLAYER ANYMORE SO THEY CAN KEEP MILK THE FREEMIUM PLAYERS FOR AGES.

the f2p players had only 1 way to make adena, farm ingredients and sell to npc, korea dont want f2p players and they want to keep milk the freemium players, SO THEY REMOVE SELL MATERIALS OPTION ON NPC FROM IT. the f2p have nowhere to farm adena, it takes money to buy PA or at least semi mid tier gear to be able to start farming adena (that ll make u resort on l2store), 18b isnt feasible by hand on current game model if u dont have endgame gear and 108/110+, so mamamia/rozella cant sell to a guy that really want and need the set cos this guy cant buy it since he has nowhere to get that value that is already SUPER LOW and the freemium ll just pm her if she get even more desperate to sell until she gave up.

- - - - - - so ncsoft/innova breaks their so call free to play, making it free to purchase.

i shout that many times in game i ll leave it here too: U CRY ABOUT30NINJAS PVEING AFK PPL IN BS BUT U DO NOTHING TO KEEP THE PLAYERS IN.

mamamia/rozella is trying to sell the gear he spent time and effort to make for at least a month and theres none to buy, this community have adena but like i said too many times is a filthy comunity, i never saw this kind of behavior anywhere, just here, and i played on teon/naia/bartz/chronos and many other private servers. core community is rotten to the bones.

when u move to hellbound u ll start drop aether from mobs, on giran u have one npc that sells r95 and r99 recipes, u put together the ingredients plus the aether that is bound to ur account and craft these recipes or gather even more of these materials and look for a 110 craft to craft r110 then try sell on ah or directly to npc. if u decide to play the market i hope u are an even bad person as the ones here cos if u have a drop of decency u ll eventually snap like i did and like the guy on screenshot.

FOR THAT I SAID, ABOUT30NINJAS IS DOING A MARVELOUS JOB AND HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

crafting system is literally dead.
    exp up to 105 and later is kinda easy, hardest part - adena / gear. it requires way more time than it used to be few years ago.

12. Chuckissimo

Chuckissimo User

Tbh that's really sad, im fine with having a p2w game where someone gets ahead if pays or wins by paying, but i dont get why negate the joy to play the game to someone who doesn't want to invest money, especially on a game that is very old in quality.
    Why the **** would they remove all the side quest to farm adenas/farm/scrolls and the entire spoiler class who was super fun and super usefull in party, since it was the only way to gather materials and craft.
    The game is still enjoyable, the farm is enjoyable, the pvp and pk system is still enjoyable, but wtf happened to all the instances, quests and raids? xD

13. iFilda

iFilda User

I would take this guy with a big grain of salt. You can check pretty much any topic and somewhere in he's complaining about this exact thing. Many people has given him examples and ways to not spend thousands and succeed, relatively speaking.. If you have 30 people, 3 whole parties or more with supports and everything. Just try to hit up some of the big clans and I'm sure they will help you get semi-competitive or at least gear some of your chars to be able to farm until 110. Or at least if you're somewhat serious. If you quit once the lockdown ends than it's on you I guess.

14. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

one guy asked me something really interesting yesterday and when i reply to ask, he was already logoff. like the same stuff u did. so i ll ask u to send a ticket to support with this question.

"i dont have money, how can i play?" and wait for their reply.

TELLING THE TRUTH ISNT CONPLAINING MAN.

u are so deep into this thing that u are like dogs here. u do as your owner says, everything is ok to u till ur owner keeps feeding u.

game has huge problems and no one is trying to fix them. they turn the game into a big mobile **** game where u cant reach anything if u dont pay the minimum.

i was walking the same path many here are doing right now to the point i invest more into my toon than on my pc, u can check this on my video the horrible recording quality in this video is bcos it were made on a core2duo, 4gb ram 667 with a geforce 8600, then i start to see the server problems and that the core was worth neither my time nor my money so I settled again. i was getting nothing in return from the server or staff with the money i spent here. in fact things get worst.

15. iFilda

iFilda User

I don't deny your views. I say you answer the question that wasn't asked. Don't go on me with this. I'm a grown man who plays on a 5years old laptop with I think core i3 and Nvidia 970 I'm not even sure. And I'm having a blast, I can do my chores, I can go to work and my toon is farming. Just not everyone expect to compete with the people who spend thousands euros per month for 6 year the server is running. The op asked how can he and his mates progress in this state of the game. All you say is to give up and that they are never gonna compete here and that is probably true given the fact they started cause of quarantine so most likely don't even have the time to play regularly to compete anyway. You can either not reply or teach them how to make something from nothing.

16. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

i did, check the part where i tell them to craft......i never went high than 105. but from what i saw on pathnotes, from 107+ mobs they start drop some box, there is a chance of getting full drops from these boxes. after that u have 110 golden altar, if max drop runes u can get 1kk per mob, but need pro donnor gear to kill them fast and easy.

i can tell he what to do, the problem is, if he dont have money he ll need lots of months to even start doing and by the time that happend, ncsoft may remove the content like they always do.

17. AndreiLineage

AndreiLineage User

Hey Chuck ,
    first of all , welcome back ;)

I have been playing L2 since 2011 on various servers and always enjoyed it , so here are some advices.
    This game is about multiplaying and enjoying with your friends and virtual clan mates so first focus on your starting team... the manyer the merrier . Join a clan , make a clan, use TS and Discord , keep yourself conected and informed.
    Also you should aim from the start in the direction of your playing start PVE vs PVP and chose your class and setup acording to that.
    Regarding adena , sorry but the old way of grind & farm in order to get adena it is not an option anymore. The real adena farm starts at 109-110 in the special hunting zones .
    So , what you can do in order to get a basic adena bonus for start ? well here are my 3 tips if Premium account is available .
    - make and sell mentees - 1-105 can be done in couple of days of casual playing and gets you atm 1 bil per mentee.
    - Do Mystic Tavern & Balok at reuse and with all your boxes - if lucky this will become a decent income weekly.
    - Fishing is good since everyone is looking after powerfull fishes, zodiac fragments and elcyums.

Hope it helps and i wish you to have fun in Core server but my main adice is to focus on a CP and grow together , boosting by turn dd's then supports .
    Best wishes !