1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Name change / accessories

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Scarecrow, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Like the topic say, is there anything planned that we get some accessories in the coin shop ? Anyone know if the ru version has accessories ? i guess so cause ru has always more then eu sadly.
    Is there anything planned for a name change ? I would like to reroll a char but i want that name and delete a nearly 79 char is a waste....

2. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

Hey,

afaik, they are working on name change and other stuff. What I am not sure, if it will be only for RU or also for EU version. I think it will be for both versions (my opinion). I don't know when or if it will be available.

Scarecrow likes this.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

And the accecories like hats and so on ?

4. TrixtheMix

TrixtheMix Banned

NO

The problem aren't the missing accessories or agathions but the whole thing
    For example the romantic chapeau hat gold which allows to the day 1 players to bsoe without spending a single cent
    while we have to spend 10 lcoins x bsoe

It isn't that difficult to track down what's happening on the ru servers but, at the skelth clousure shows up,
    one thing are the russian servers where DIL post the events on the wiki and one thing are the european servers
    where's no one posts anything and we, english speaking ppl, have to rely on russian text

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Yeah i understand that but why they dont add hats without any stats ? i dont get it why does everything need boosting stats for the char....i just want a stupid mage hat like i had always in l2.

6. TrixtheMix

TrixtheMix Banned

To me they are applying, and i mean ncsoft, the ncwest weird method
    aka they sell the item X only for 2 weeks to create a "sense of urgency" in the player base and force the players to buy the item x

Someone from Korea should tell to innova about the sunday flash sales on ncwest
    aka every sunday there's a flash sale of the item x y w z so the newbies can catch up

Maybe all the devs got the virus and they forgot to tell about the flash sales to their rus kie pals.

__i7__ likes this.
  7. Alan Red

Alan Red User

Hey, how do you know this? I mean i`m waiting for a name change option since i`ve started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.