1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Death Knight

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BizzPack, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BizzPack

BizzPack User

-Does anyone have any idea what dye I have to put on the Death Knight? Elf, Dark Elf and Elf? Or Full Gear Depending on Gear? I did not find anything informative about the Death Knight, not even in the presentation on the official site

2. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

There isn't much information around really. I believe there would be a lot of info through Russian forums but finding it is difficult as well. What I noticed though is that it would be good to focus on critical rates and damage for death knight when playing human when it comes to gears and all that. I have no idea about elves and dark elves but if I play them I would probably be focused on attack speed and critical rate.

3. Morph_LT

Morph_LT User

Keep in mind my experience is with a lvl 70 with blue wolf heavy set and C sword.

I play a d.elf DK, so utilizing p.crit with DEX would seem most beneficial to me as d.elfs have a p.crit boost passive.
    But on the contrary, I had much more success with just going all +CON. My damage BARELY took a dip, almost not noticeable with -10 STR and -5 DEX which is crazy.
    With full CON tattoos I have 7400 HP and have set my potions at 15% so when I get below 30% my healing passive is always activating giving me healing and I'm not waisting on adena on hp potions.
    Additionally, now I have more then 50 CON, which triggers the CON bonus that gives me p.def +200! Since DK damage is fine anyway getting that defense bonus really helps with PVE, you can farm on way stronger mobs then before :)

4. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Wow. Interesting way to go.

5. BizzPack

BizzPack User

and in relation to subclasses, what do you think you have suggestions? there is also trigger's, or something passive, that anyway this chronicle is based more on passive skills

6. Blekki

Blekki User

there aren't subclasses in L2 Essence :)

7. matxxx

matxxx User

Hello ,how much this buff decreases P Def / M Def (Human DK)
    Call of Flame(reinforcement)HumanThe sword is set aflame, constantly decreasing enemy’s HP and P./ M. Def..
    Requires a one-handed sword.
    Consumes 30 DP

(1 level of the skill)
    Or maybe the Dark Elf is better ?

Call of Lightning (reinforcement)Dark ElfThe sword becomes imbued with lightning energy. Temporarily makes the enemy unable to attack.
    Requires a one-handed sword.
    Consumes 30 DP

(1 level of the skill)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.