1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

NON STOP PK

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by yaniNacepqni, Mar 29, 2020.

1. yaniNacepqni

yaniNacepqni User

WHY PEOPLE KEEP PK ALL THE TIME?!
    how to autofarm when i got pked every 20mins?
    why there are no consequences when u PK 20ppl in a row?
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SERVER?!

something has to change, i spoke with many ppl and they all agree that this is stupid and cant continue.
    you have to do something about it. the whole autofarm thing is pointless if there are playerkillers that dont let nobody farm.

2. yaniNacepqni

yaniNacepqni User

this is just like high rate private server ppl pk others for no reason WTF?! if you wanna make money out of us why do you let this happen? Everyone is like "I CANT DROP **** SO I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT" and imo thats really stupid. Im sure im not the only one to complain about it and you gotta do something about it. I know pk is part of the game but just make it like a proper L2 and when u have karma u can drop ur 200$ baium ring or whatever and then we will see whos going to make pointless pks.

3. RedEmperor

RedEmperor User

Its all about L coins for rez without loosing xp!!

They get money form this and for sure they will not change that!!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    cvargas likes this.
  4. Emil G

Emil G User

No worry we come from Skelth only to pk non stop and ruins essense like they close Skelth :) Its part of game right?

5. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Ruin essence for pk people? Lol like we all dont make pk and get pked since day 1.

6. TrixtheMix

TrixtheMix Banned

The question

and the answer

First of all you have to consider that lineage 2 attracts, since 2004, only the worst from the whole web.
    Second of all in here came two kinds of players the ones who played only in official, both ncwest and innova, and the ones who played only
    on private servers where there's the legalized bullying.
    The ones who you see now pking are just the ones who never played on an official server.
    Third of all, your topic will be ignored by innova like the others 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 made since day 1
    aka october 2019.
    Fourth of all it has been the third day blue server has gone in high traffic and this means that for the next week it will began to crash several
    times x day unless innova opens a new server.
    Fifth of all no one wants to play on red server because unless you are already lvl 80+ you will be perma pked all day long 24/7/365
    Sixth of all innova could have 10 servers with its business x 10 if only it would began to sell something to prevent the perma pk, but untill now
    it has been requested but nothing has been done.
    The customers will pay to don't be pked but won't never pay to be ressed to
    don' loose xp.
    That's the korean mentality and not the russian mentality nor the european one.

To me innova really thinks all the players are like Somesay 7.
    Wake up innova
    somesay7 has never spent a single cent of his own money.
    Look at the streams or videos
    there's a bar called donations.

98% of red top players would like to move to blue due to the market beeing completely
    dead on red server since tribunal clan left - november 2019
    but the transfer isn't allowed, either.

Today
    Red server
    A whole alliance has been disbanded because there's the virus crysis and there will be
    the economic crysis. People in the USA have already lost their jobs, like it will be in
    Russia.

People don't want to pay the consequences of other people actions.
    I do repeat myself. That's the korean mentality to excuse if someone kills one of your family
    irl.
    The russian and the europeans are expecting that if someone murders one of your family
    the government send that someone in jail.
    In here the government it's innova but they don't give a blip.

Congratz innova today you've lost 40 brazilian customers.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    cvargas likes this.
  7. Emil G

Emil G User

They dont care they close classic with 50+ avtive ppl who pay every month 2-3-4 box.So waiting us after 8 april to pk not between 20 min to pk between 2min

8. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Is you who will keep losing his time, sice we just click to village and come back, what you gonna kill w/o lvl w/o gear. Boxes? Or u will donate to gear up to the same company that you wanna destroy? I know you lost ur toon, and we are sorry for you, if you can keep doing it just no1 will stop you, just inform that u dont gonna destroy anything.

Pd: i have a question, 50 pay users *10e month are 500e. Everyone know that they would close skelth. Why you keep losing your time there? Is a bit your fault too to keep investing time/money on a 50 people active server..

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

And why would they keep a server going with 50 players? It's a loss.
    Also, we've been fighting PKs since ever so you are welcome to join and die after few mins.

Depending on who's the PKer we have different reasons: i PK wars. All clans that help wars, accademy clan, alt clans, main clans or ex-wars. Doesn't matter. And since we have a zerg-side with over 5 active clans and over 10+ alt clans, i'm running PK like 99% of the time.
    Some other people are just stupid and PK nosense cause...why not?

And then you have gmpmme clan that runs PK as clan, get rekt, come back with 3 players, get rekt with that and disappear cause what can 3 randoms do? The best player they have in clan is a BP that lands 400 dmg, his only hope is to drain enemy's MP and then bsoe.

Also: there's a buff that protect you from getting PKd from players 10+ lvls above you. Lasts 2 hours, but still better than nothing :D

10. procc

procc User

Delete l2.

yaniNacepqni likes this.
  11. TehLover

TehLover User

delete internet

12. Angular

Angular User

comeeee red, i'll be nice to kill you.

13. Horbag2

Horbag2 User

Noone is going to pay 100 L-coins to be PKed every 5 min. That's stupid

14. Bistabil

Bistabil User

@TrixtheMix there is much stuff wrong in your essay post wow

15. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

The game officially lost me today. I ll log in today to help my clan and will just leave. There is nothing ok to not be let to lvl up, cuz someone has enough time to lose. Thanks for letting us try though.

16. Janeway

Janeway User

Well I play on red, and thats just a lie