1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Returning Hero's Support Box

Discussion in '2020' started by Senny, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Senny

Senny Community Manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Encourage friends to help you!

Do you have friends and acquaintances who have not entered the game for a long time, but you would like to summon them back to your ranks? We all know how difficult it is to return to where everything has already changed. Therefore, for returning heroes, we offer a special gift that will speed up the exping and allow to quickly enjoy the top content. Share this to everyone who has not visited the world of Elmoraden for a long time! A cherry on top will be the news that a new content update Homunculus with new mechanics has been installed on our servers!

Who can receive the present?

There are only 2 conditions:

- at the time of the update installation (April 1st), the account was inactive for 30+ days;
    - there is a character of 85+ level on the account.

When and where can I receive the gift?

The gift can be received in the 4game launcher in the "My Gifts" section from 01.04 to 22.04 (until 08:00 UTC+1).

What's inside?

2. timi_ca

timi_ca User

What are the chances that I logged in two days ago after years of being inactive and now they get these rewards on 1.4 :mad::mad:and I fall out ^^ tnx