1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Overlord gear

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iphoo, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iphoo

iphoo User

Hello

I'm a new player in l2 essence and i want to know the best gear for leveling an overlord. Currently, my OL level is 59. I search for the information on forum, but couldn't get any info for this level range.

What combination of gear and weapon? I believe the combination will restrict how i will kill mobs (mage or fighter spec).

Heavy or light? 1h blunt or spear or mage 2h staff?

I will buy the starter kit to get the gear...

Thx

2. Zsaka

Zsaka User

Welcome

If I understand right than you want to choose between fighter setup and nuker setup.
    I leveled my overlord as a fighter beacuse (in heavy set with 2h dual) I didn't have enough ss tickets to go as a nuker. But it was before the last update, where the fighter toogles didn't consume mp and the spiritshot was more expensive.

Obiously the fastest way is the nuker setup, but the daily cheap ss tickets won't be enough and you can't farm enough adena at that level, so either you buy it from l-coins or get money from higher level dualbox. You can see the ss prices below in the table.

Fighter : I recommend light (+20% mp reg. compared to heavy) + dual sword (or 2h sword, it has the same stats)
    / I doubt that you can aoe with polearm (cuz probably you would get enchanted weapon between +4/+6 from the starter kit --> your output dmg won't be enough alone.)
    // Going as a fighter will be really painful and slow till lv76, but you will have enough ss tickets

Nuker : Robe + demon's staff (every nuker goes with 2h magic staff due to it's higher m.atk compared to 1h weapons),
    /After 70/76 your Aden weapon from 1st class change will have more dmg. than your demon's staff so you need to enchant it further.
    (If I remember right than +7 demon's staff has almost equal stats compared to Aden weapon so you will need at least +8)

Fixed price
    Calculated price

After update 1 SS ticket → 500 SS / 134 BSPS
    If: L1000 = 8,5M adena -->L1=8500a (Red Server)

Giran

L-Coin - Adena shop

L-Coin - coin shop

Spirit ore

520a

100a

-

SS ticket

-

10 000a

6L / ~51000a

SS

26a

~20a

~102a

BSPS

97a

~75a

~380a

BSPS NEW

78a

~59a

~305a

3. iphoo

iphoo User

Hi Zsaka

Thank you!!!!!

4. Copeland

Copeland User

I leveled mine in BW light probably because I had it from the beginning of server. I had dual swords and spammed Fatal Strike. I put him in fields and PK'ed farm characters as often as possible to save him some mobs. There is Cruma Tower now. I'm not sure if he is strong enough for that without VR like the warcryer. It was a long haul, but 76+ you make up for it. Nonstop farm. Insane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.