1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

VIDEO We are not your kind.

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by xHaseo, Apr 4, 2020.

1. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Scarecrow and Bers Ser like this.
  2. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Carppetbea :D Now i know why swarm so butt hurt and pk low lvls

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah sorry, it's a bit our fault there. We made him really mad :(
    They broke ally cause of him...but i mean, he was friend with Requiem, what can you expect from one like him? He scammed his previous clan + 1 account and now he got so mad he started PKing even his own ally (not directly, he was PKing alt clans w/o giving a f about them).

4. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

Good video, it's good to see what the pro-player do when we are dying trying to lv up XD
    A day I want to be a Tank as Darkn3n!

xHaseo likes this.
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Glad you liked you ^^ Hope i'll manage to gear up and get some p2w stuffs as well to improve a bit the quality, it's kinda hard to fight levels 85+ with end-game gear with a f2p lv 82 dagger :p

6. Delryn

Delryn User

I hear Celldweller in an L2 movie I upvote. Simple as that. Nostalgy hit me like a truck...

Nice video, keep em up.

xHaseo likes this.
  7. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Well i wont say that ur video is bad, its rly nice.
    I just got surprised of that u click everything with mouse.

xHaseo likes this.
  8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Mhh...it's actually up to the moment, sometimes i click skills on f8-f9 with mouse, sometimes i use the keyboard, it's totally random.
    I don't use the enter-chat cause i'm so used to it and probably i'll keep going like that. I've been playing l2 for 12/13 years now and i always had it like that since it's an MMORPG and i never find it usefull. And even now that i play lot of different games like FPS and stuff, i still can't get used to play L2 with enter chat. As for the auto-attack you see vs the BP, well...my bad :p i got 2 target macros, which is for atingo and the other one is for golden pig, the auto pick up is for raids and stuff. Sooo...since i always forget about it, i never switch the stuffs in the skill bar so i ended up with auto attack on 3rd bar and atingo's macro on the 1st one...and since the server has the same fix of a java, if i use pots i can't move things from the skill bar. Unless you do that by mistake, if you got the skill bar locked AND BY MISTAKE you drag something, it will always get ****** up. Always.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

What lvl of othell your using in your dagger ? i kinda get bored from my summoner and thought about play a dagger. Since the summon wont attack moving targets and it really pissing me of.
    But i would go for human : /

Nice Video but the music jump from heavy metall into a slow song was quite maeh but overall n1 :D

10. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Thanks mate ^^

Othell rune is lv 9.
    Mhh i wont recommend to do such a switch, as daggers are not so strong. There are, in blue server, only 4 daggers that really makes heavy dmg and all of them have a good mastercard to cover (but ofc, 2 of them will tell you they farmed with adenas). Otherwise daggers can be very MEH at times.
    Untill they wont fix us by giving us back our real "essence" (which is not holding 1 button to facestab the opponent) you really wont have much fun with daggers. And the human one is the weakest among the 3. DE has a really huge crt dmg power, the WE got a really broken dodge after 3rd class but Humans are totally worthless. They lost their core skills (mirage, switch/trick and shadow step) turning them from "the most balanced" (high survivability, good dmg and op cancel target) to the most useless. They don't even get the "Dash" skill anymore since that skill is now a general skill for all rogues and archers.

For the music, i was actually looking for a track that didn't last too much to make it work with the "fade out" of the video, sadly i couldn't find or think about anything...so since the last part of the video was the PVP in TOI where i die (and, to tell the truth: i didn't get ress cause i told my healer to not ress me, as i was not able to stand and fight anyway due to buffs) i wanted to put something that fit. That's why in the end i decided to use that song and to made it fade out at that point.

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

yikes ok that sound not so great cause i dont want to waste thousend of euros....maybe i try overlord or warcryer.
    ok thx for info.
    do you know why people pick overlord over warcryer ?

12. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Debuffs & toogle. Overlord got way more p.def than a tank and has debuffs that can really be a bother 1v1 or small scaled pvps.

Scarecrow likes this.