1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

EVENT Escape from Alligator Island

Discussion in '2020' started by Artchem, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

[​IMG]

You all know the cruel trainer Atingo, who catches small animals and keeps them in captivity. Occasionally, some brave warriors manage to defeat it by freeing another dragon, tiger, hawk, kookaburra, buffalo or wolf. Today the news spread around Elmoreden - a mass escape of pets happened! Dreaming of free life, and trying to hide from the eyes of the former owner, they came across Alligator Island.

If you have long dreamed of finding a faithful companion, then go to this paradise coast. Moreover, the zone entry cost during the event is way more affordable than before - just 500 000 Adena!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Go hunting on the Alligator Island – the zone entry cost is even more affordable now!
    [​IMG]
    • While hunting on the Alligator Island during the event, you can encounter pets that have escaped from Atingo.
    • When killing alligator monsters, one of the six pets might appear.
    • The chance of pet appearance is low, but it's the same for both areas of the island.
    • Pets might appear in both areas – for Lv. 70 and Lv. 80 characters.
    • Escaped pets might appear in the Lv. 70+ area: they are level 70 and have the same stats as level 70 alligator monsters.
    • Runaway pets might appear in the Lv. 80+ area: they are level 80 and have the same statas as level 80 alligator monsters.
    [​IMG]
    • Pets differ from each other only in their titles, stats and EXP. When using a sealed pet necklace, you will get a Lv. 1 pet.
    • When killing a pet, you will get about the same amount of EXP/SP as for normal alligator monsters of the respective level.
    • When killing a pet, you will get the respective pet necklace right in your inventory. The chance of obtaining is 100%.
    • Character must have at least one free inventory slot to get the pet necklace.
    • The maximum hunting time on the Alligator Island is 60 minutes per day. The limit is reset at 6:30 am. Time extension is not available.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Constance likes this.
  2. kScarlet

kScarlet User

This thingy i like.
    [​IMG]

I have alrdy 6 pets.
    Would be happy if i can put them in wh.

pakong likes this.
  3. sobek

sobek User

gj but where my items from skelth?

4. SlaasH

SlaasH User

I need the evolution pet no other 1 more pet of 10 pets , need put other methods to take the evo, only boss of cc is a ****.

kaleugamerr likes this.
  5. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Nice to see that ppls want everything for free. You need evo book? Join bigger clan, fight for it, then u will get. U want something? Start work and fight for it.

6. Smajdalf

Smajdalf User

I droped my pet yesterday after days and days.. and now.. pet for everyone on afk farm.. Q_Q

7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This. I'd like to put my other pets into WH but i can't...even if they got no gear on or if the pendant is sealed.

8. Janeway

Janeway User

still like too make it more easy to optain the evo scrolls, maybe 1 option where is just take longer time. And if u can't wait then the original option, kill bosses.

9. IceMan300

IceMan300 User

i agree the pet evo stone should be more easy to get for all players cause only the strong clans will be able to get them. also means those clans will get more stronger and will have no competition.

10. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Still not got any pet, from Atingo or the island WTF? really? ppl have all six and some not even got one, a joke!

11. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Camp antigo like some of my friends did for 1 week w/o exp a single moment. Yeah everything is to dificult please make it easy for all of us so we all get the same thing and there is no reward to be playing 12hours instead of 30 mins daily.

12. Dvyus

Dvyus User

On game 24/7, always been sin eater or when pet spawns pk'd by big guns so their friends/alts can have. Actually not bothered about a pet, the succes rate is ****e just like enchant rates and crafting success....

13. procc

procc User

Not worth to go to this island. Maybe for exp, but for nothing else...

14. IceMan300

IceMan300 User

i agree the Alligator island has not dropped any pets for me either. its only good for xp and adena. I have gone there 7 times already and no pet from the island. also the pet evo should be drop from solo bosses or its only the strong clans that can get it.

15. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Do pets actually spawn or are you taking the piss out of your "paying" clientel, fukkin annoyed!

Ydwros likes this.
  16. MrKomi

MrKomi User

I didn't get any pets in this event .

lmaooooo

17. kScarlet

kScarlet User

i got alrdy so far 8 xd

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  18. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You are just super unlucky man...i managed to find 2 pets so far (kooka and strider), 2 friends of mine got 1 both (hawk and strider) and also another guy i know found the Hawk. Sooo...you're just unlucky i guess :)

19. Dvyus

Dvyus User

You are spot on I must be the unluckiest player ever enchant successes, crafting successes and now pet success at 0, zilch, nil poi, is enough to make me rage quit , but its such a good escape from the real world ill carry on trying, minus donations now

Happy gaming folks

:Geek:

20. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Dyvus don't be mad, if you feel better, i found 5 epic jewels on randon craft and failed all of them, do not have any tali more than +5 and i didn't got any pet too, so dont worry you are not alone! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.