1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What Tyrr is better in PVE?

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by TheKafrx, Apr 9, 2020.

1. TheKafrx

TheKafrx User

whit same equip, what is better GK, Titan Or Dread?

2. Notic

Notic User

Maestro

iEmily likes this.
  3. iEmily

iEmily User

If you want to lvl a tyrr so fast atm maestro is best. I have a tyrr titan 109 lvl and I cannot do new kartia 115 but a maestro 108 can do kartia 120 with lower equipments. This episode favorites are Maestros and Eviscerators. If you think tyrr as dualclass titan is better for instances as a damage dealer on bosses.

4. GoodCraft

GoodCraft User

Kartia 120? with my 109 i can't make 115:D boss kill me, and my gear is not so bad...

5. GoodCraft

GoodCraft User

Evi 105 can make kartia 120 without dragon weapon. For my maestro i changed my strategy, 115 is no problem. But after altar nerf, dont choose tyrr, you cant farm anymore. Altar drop same amount adena, like storm (200mil/h) With new update from Korea we get more nerfs. If you want save your time, take yul or mage. Mages will be stronger after next update.

6. RiscoBiologic

RiscoBiologic User

Why? How do you know that?

7. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

Evi 105 on kastia (k115)

8. Kalatarus

Kalatarus User

GK no good?

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

GK decent, it just became a forgotten tyrr.

10. Arbogast

Arbogast User

GK best advantage is bison....So great for pve. But for pvp you need also defs and wolf does not give p attack, skill critical damage. So you end up with ogre.

Duelist has passive skill for +12% p def, m def, hp so with ogre it is almost like wolf defs hp, duelist has better 101 skill duelist wrath (p attack, skill crit dmg, skill crit rate) than fury fist (just p attack and p crit dmg for pve) and ofc face off 30% pvp dmg, +90% debuff rezist

Ppl playing zerkers because of passive pvp damage bonus and active defense skills.

Titans got berserker not long ago. But they need a lot of stuff for p skill critical rate. Lvl 1 dragon weapons are not so great for pve and titan lacks few skills with higher skill critical rate like duelist has tripple sonic slash, sonic slash (they have higher basic skill critical rate, i mean not 10%, its easier to crit with them). Frenzy gives just p attack

Crafts have good pdef, that lethal lands only during force attack.

But it is a one shot festival...you can play anything, there is so much l2store powerfull items that it really doesnt matter what class you play. Game is like ready to complete revamp of classes. Maybe armor auguments are going to help in future, but i doubt it is going to give something like -5% received dmg

11. Kalatarus

Kalatarus User

The man asked for PVE. You're not telling me pve is a one-shot festival, are you? Seems you are talking pvp.

12. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Yes PVE is one shot festival also if you have dragon weapon and p skill critical boosts.