1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Raid CC recruiting 71+

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Olympia_2522, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Hello,
    I am having an idea how players staying on macro most of the day and farming 2m adena daily could break that habbit and make some additional profit and maybe even have a fun in the process.

From today, gmpmme clan is offering to any:
    1. mature
    2. english speaking
    3. currently not being a member of clan that is farming raid bosses
    4. lv71+
    player to join our upcoming raid command channels.

There will be no strings attached meaning you won't be required to join our clan.

How will it work?
    1. you have to join our clan's discord server at: discord.gg/QrxwJzu and you will pm me to assign you a role
    2. there will be players daily observing boss respawn times and announcing at least 1h in advance when we will have to regroup
    3. drops will be shared equally among all command channel players using our existing loot distribution system that you can read more about on our discord server

For any additional clarification you are welcome to ask me in game or on discord.
    "Bistabil

2. iKoobu

iKoobu User

From pk randoms afk players with "eggs" to try scam them. Ur doing each day better!

3. Bistabil

Bistabil User

@iKoobu
    I am running 14 adena boxes profiting 200m adena per week on average while spending 150-250e monthly in the store.
    Obviously, I am not investing most of my free time to bring people to scam them and get "rich" farming lv70 bosses droping B grade stuff.
    My reasons are different.
    Please troll someone else.

Also, I had over 50 players in first 2 months of the server raiding under my wing who were subjects to loot sharing system I've set in place and I have publicly accessible data to back up my claims.
    Try to find any previous or current member that will say I scammed ANY drop.
    I can be accused of many things, but being a scammer? lol
    Let me know your name in the game so we continue our fight there.
    Apr 16, 2020
    Currently we have over 25 members on the discord being interested in doing raid bosses and once or twice daily we announce regrouping time and if we have enough of available players, we attempt the raids.
    Taking the bosses is not just a matter of do you have big enough dps, there is a high chance of encountering gankers trying to interrupt us and possibly save raids for their box/alt clans.
    It's not very impressive but here is how our first (semi-successful) raid session where we managed to take 2 bosses looked like:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  4. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Fraps from today:

5. Bistabil

Bistabil User

We have noticed that a single group from PB, around 7-8 at the at most, is farming all the lv70 bosses with their alt chars.
    Individually there are quite weak.
    I can assume that this would make them at least 200-300m profit every day and most likely more.
    Our group (mostly made of ~70lv players) still can't give them a decent fight when they show up with more higher levels than we have but with your help we would get there faster.
    They are keeping bosses alive ~2h every day so that respawn time doesn't move outside of EU morning time while not many organized players are there to challenge them.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  6. Bistabil

Bistabil User

From last 2 days.

7. RedEmperor

RedEmperor User

Bistabil... Just pay for a genuine windows 10 licence...!! :p:p:p:p

8. Bistabil

Bistabil User

@RedEmperor
    I paid it after I got hacked 2 years ago but then I've upgraded my pc and didn't manage to recover the license ever since.

Anyways, I've quit the game and since I was pulling all the strings in recruitment, clan is disbanded.
    I've just listened to my own advice I gave to others: "if the game is not fun anymore, don't play it"
    Combination of game mechanics supporting ganking and requirement to spent hundreds if not thousands every month to stay on the competitive side made me cry/rage quit.
    If lineage returns with subscription based model without ridiculous cash shop I'll try it once more but those times seem to be behind us.

Stay strong, get milked, and most importantly, have fun guys!