1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

To top PKers: luigi, amimalpower, stope, chappieba, ...

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Orchard, Apr 17, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orchard

Orchard User

Dear Top PKERS with pro skills and smart tactics,
    I wanna say hello to you guys. Hoping you enjoy the game. May I ask you guys some questions? So if you are men please come here then we would talk like men. OK?

First, how dare you kill a newbie guys without clan at lvl 4x 5x 6x 7x when you are (maybe) 90 lvl? It means altho' this Essence PK system absolutely wrong then you guys could plant the kills around server? Remember, you kill us anytime you want and you guys run around the zones with red name arrogantly? OK, you win. Congrats!

Second, (don't read it if you still have no brain), EVEN THIS ESSENCE IS FAILED BY ITS PK SYSTEM, you guys and me and other newbie we play fairly and we do contribute to this game (by CASH, TIME, VIRAL). So before press ctrl cowardly just using your brain to think as "if there is no newbie someday, we will stay home and play with our genitals ourselves". Right?

Third, I dont wanna send real life threats because I am a man. But how do you think if someday someguy really appear right front of you and ask you "now, who will arrange up PK now?". Then what will you do brothers, pee in pants? Yes, so lose face. So I congrats you guys again, this is game, and you still alive.

I will leave this server soon. Congrats. Now you would easy run around 5x 6x 7x zones without traffic jam. Hoping you stay here to show off more power. Congrats!

NiteWalker

2. iVoid

iVoid User

3. vKuch

vKuch User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.