1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Classic

Discussion in 'Community' started by Horyon, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Horyon

Horyon User

Yo... Innova staff... are u consider in this time with most of ppl in home to launch a new Classic server with a different proposal?

Skelth 10EU was impossible to 95% of ppl deal, but FTP, P2P(active acc), or really less monthly fee, its what almost want.

The matematic is simple.

Skelth less 200 accs X 10 = 2000 EU.

FTP... Air accessory 2 EU x 5000 accs = 10000EU consider all buy at least 1 accessory. With 1 event.

P2P... 5000 accs x 20 = 100000EU and more few cosmetics etc from events... so more money ocasionally.

P2P monthly... 1EU x 5000 = 5000EU more then skelth 2,5 times.

Dont have a scenario for lose money. Most of ppl like classic but they are sad with current administration. I remember the Core server at beggining, was great administration... give us this again.

And in the end will get a good profit.

I just make this post after watch streams and ts ppl talking about NO one good server to play but telling good memories about classic version... and always saying they just left because the high amount need to keep playing( like me).

Get free to coment but without flames... ty cya.

With some lucky someone from staff come at least to say NO :Roflmao: