1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Constance PK'ed me !

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by WarMongerL2, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarMongerL2

WarMongerL2 User

United and Messiah Clans are bullies! Constance! What? You get a huge boner for PK killing low levels??? I'm level 77 and you are all 82++!!! You proud of your ******* self of killing a low levels???!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
    Constance likes this.
  2. makarasq

makarasq User

some members of these clans are a bunch of lowlife cowards pking even in lvl 60 areas

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    Nuno almeida likes this.
  3. makarasq

makarasq User

constance just to let you know i am reporting you to the 4game company for abusing your powers, 1 hour after i posted the previous post you pked my lvl 71 char in lvl 67 area, my ingame char has a different name from my forum so you definitely had to abuse your powers and check the IP databases or somehow link the two

Constance likes this.
  4. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

LOL, since when lvl 77 is low level? looks like someone is playing the wrong game

5. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Looks like someone doesn't know the kind of game he is playing

6. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Look how red this guy is. Why is a pk player allowed to be an admin on here?

[​IMG]

7. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

PVP Game. If you don't want to PVP, play WOW Classic instead.

8. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Pk'ing way lower levels than you is not PVP, even if the lower person tried to fight back it is a mismatch and foolish action, this is not PVP its big ***** beating little players, soon the only players left will be big ***** because people will just leave, then the big ***** will cry that theres nothing to do the game is dead, wow sawdust between the ears these big *****!

@WarMongerL2 what have you done to piss these people off?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Jon Irenicus and WarMongerL2 like this.
  9. Yolai

Yolai User

constance isnt an admin here. just saying.

10. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Whatever, clearly he has some privileged here and that privileged comes to value to his clan as the guy above has mentioned. These people are cancer to this game and Lineage Essence will die for tolerating them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2020
  11. Yolai

Yolai User

forum/discord moderators are no innova employees. so just stop the dumb propaganda over some pk.

vKuch and Troy like this.
  12. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Ah you must be a Messiah or United ****. Well it's not propaganda. Anyone who has privileged on any organizational website will have advance information as compared to usual users. How do you think they will be able to support if they don't have training / knowledge ahead??? It's not propaganda, it's common knowledge specially for people working on the IT field.

13. Yolai

Yolai User

nope, im neither.
    im sure nobody of the discord moderators have access to anything. they are active members of the community here. they cant help you with tickets and check on them or forward them or help you bugs or whatever. they are normal players wtf like you and me.

14. vKuch

vKuch User

This made me ROFL so bad :Roflmao:

@Constance are you with the FBI ? If not, better get a lawyer.

Troy and Yolai like this.
  15. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

You are too naive. They get updates on events and knowledge of bugs and exploits. Normally that is enough to give to their clan an advantage.

16. Yolai

Yolai User

if you want those infos you can always ask DIL. he usually gives out those infos or check russian discord/forum or 4r4m's discord (i recommend this one since 4r4m gives always updates about whats happening in korea and dil is also quite active there). knowing about issues doesnt mean anything and for sure isnt related in anything corrupt to hunt down certain players ingame to pk them.

:011:

17. Warendo

Warendo User

Constance is one of the most fair and honest players on RED server, just saying.

18. Ydwros

Ydwros User

the psychological profile of people who PK lower lvl chars for pleasure usually are Low self esteem with delusions of being good and some denial of facts.

Example: what such a person believes in his mind after he kills 100 lower level chars and do some dirty chatting before he starts PK again? "I am Unstoppable, no1 is as good as i am, they are all so damn noobs and they cannot kill me while I killed all)
    So yeah.. low self esteem in real life, delusions he is good cus killed low lvl chars, and denial because he don't want to understand the simple truth that his char lives because no1 attacked him, they were all afk..

19. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Every year I do some routine medical checkups and this year I voluntarily went to a shrink so he makes my psychological assesment because I was curious about my strengths and weakneses.
    First day, we spent 4 hours just talking.
    He was asking me all sorts of personal questions to learn me inside and out.
    I've gave him answers to some questions I would not give to anyone.
    Another day it was just me solving bunch of weird tests assessing my inteligence and other psychological traits.
    After all of this, shrink wrote his professional opinion and part of it was that he didn't find any dissorders in my behavior and I was actually quite surprised and a bit dissappointed because I wanted to have a paper that I am mad.
    I guess me pking 2900 low level chars in 10 hours was not crazy enough to be detected by a professional so your opinions that someone has low self-esteem or that he is misserable are irelevant unless you can backup your claims objectively.
    You are just proving that your emotional stability is quite low or to put it in language of gamers "you are crying bruh".
    If you think you know what's happening in head of a guy who pked you, you are most likely wrong and pitying someone because he has a stronger character in a video game and he doesn't like you, won't do you any good.

p.s.
    game is a game and if your experience is bad and it's triggering too many of bad emotions, quit playing it, plain and simple
    go do something that actually makes you happy or entertains you for a change

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  20. Ydwros

Ydwros User

1st) Find better *Shrink*
    2nd) Why u took it so personal?! I wonder.. ;)
    3rd) I am having fun right now thanks to you.. fish
    4th) I also have a PKer char and I find it bit boring, adrenaline rushes more in real pvp, just saying.. pleb.
    5th) Did you REALLY mention to your Doc that you play 10 Hours straight? You know is not healthy huh? I mean if you really believe is ok you are not even on the 1st step of your addiction which is Identify and accept the addiction, I will help you but not for free..
    6th) I know you believe in your fictional story u just made, but I will be kind with you to tell you that,,,never happened.. nope..

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.