1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Blue Server Big Lag

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by matxxx, Apr 22, 2020.

1. matxxx

matxxx User

I have big lags on blue server for some time,I have no idea why internet has no delays.

2. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

All people have lag now. Better send a Ticket about it so maybe they do something.

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

UP. The blue server is having heavy lag 24/7...sending ticket will only get you a "It's not our problem, it's ur problem" and they will blame ur "isp" or something like that. So i guess that we all share that isp as the whole server is lagging.

4. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

Let send ticket everyday until it fixed?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

maybe they need more donations, to run a 15 year old game. Any privat servers running bettet with less lag but god thx we have a good publisher.

6. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

More efective way is to agree across all players, clans...no matter if enemy or so...and stop donations for some time

7. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Meh... they tried that on other versions of this game and people didn't care. All they care about is getting ahead of everyone.

8. Horbag2

Horbag2 User

This server is becoming a joke. Fix lag Innova. Half my clan has quit already and the other half will do soon

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  9. Afrominga

Afrominga User

its pathetic in a oficcial server play with this kind of lag, and no its not my ips, i only have lag in this game

10. Horbag2

Horbag2 User

The lag is becoming a joke now. Like 2-3 sec in between auto attacks. Unplayable. GG Innova

11. SilverFangs

SilverFangs User

Please fix it, it happens to everyone not ISP fault

12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

For sure its not our fault, its the fault of those money greeders who give a **** about eu.
    I have a 1gb business line with 50mbit upload and 10 ping and this **** here runs like 3rd world company servers.
    Atleast they make thousends of Euros from those scam events thats the most important part.
    My pet stoped attack for 2 minutes. then my character stoped casting for 1 min, but hey im sure its my internet.