1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

PK FREE unfair or not ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Bonsoir, Apr 22, 2020.

?

PK FREE unfair or not ?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. Bonsoir

Bonsoir User

:)

Attached Files:

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Gotta say: gmpmme is a PK clan, they pretend to be strong and PK randoms even tho they are lowbies.
    The lv 81 is a random guy idk.
    TheWhiteOrder and BeMyFrag lately are going on rampage PKing BD/kamaels to try and low the lag into the server, as the game is unplayable at times when auto hunting just stand there clueless for 2-3+ seconds.

3. Bonsoir

Bonsoir User

it's not up to them to manage the lag, I would like to play the game without being pissed off while I'm exp
    if they want pk no problem, but we need a drop or gain system for that.

4. __i7__

__i7__ User

Idk here, but looks NA classic finally heard community there, and many good changes will be appliyed there in next rr, included pk system with loc of pk on map and the guy cant tp or use scrolls to scape, and at certain lvl of karma the debufd is trully heavy.
    With this full lag and hard p2w items like dolls and 1k lcoin for each talisman authority, and world at home and is not all ppl that can work from home, so less money...new NA classic have attention again.
    4game needs to move fast.

Dvyus likes this.
  5. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

There are games that has more players than l2 and are not even lagging a single bit. It's the developers work to control the lag. PK system should be changed else new players will not continue with this game.

Bonsoir and Dvyus like this.
  6. Dvyus

Dvyus User

He was in BloodyFist Clan, after he pk'd my Warsmith (71lvl at the time) which was happily xping in SV, i went round map and killed as many Bloody Fist members as possible most of which were afk ofc, #hypocrites!

Was fun for a moment, but PK'ing isnt my thing, I will vengeance when possible though
    Apr 23, 2020
    ++++++

This @Innova

__i7__ likes this.
  7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

NA classic is a scam and it's a dead server. As one of those players that started there and were super-hyped by that server, i can tell you that it's a huge scam/fake.
    Lots of promises and features were broken and people left the server. First thing was the add of p2w items like pendants when they said we wouldn't have such items.

Not to mention that they were doing a p2w event every week, that they totally ignored community for years and even during the server anniversary they did no event but another p2w.

They are now updating things to fit the korean version, as VIP system and l-coins were in the classic version for a long time and in lot of older patches.
    Even tho they are making some really good changes, they wont revive a dead server which is way more into P2W than this.
    Sadly they removed l coin drop from mobs and lot of usefull items from the store that we needed but let's hope they will bring'em back like they did with cloaks.

8. __i7__

__i7__ User

Idk, for me in the start essence was 100x better than NA classic, but atm have the same scam methodology, looks 1k for 1 talisman box, and a lot off ppl scammed in dolls with insane prices for those seals and lookin ahead on korea future "events", just will have more giran seals with this sad chances crossed with loot box with new Hat, new helmet and evasion boots. And last pendant its like chance to obtain in random box and after chance to compound, omg.... they are implemented this new "chance of chance of chance system" that makes almost impossible to create top items, and they just come from lcoin store.

I guess , even NA with vip and now lcoins, for me the most important is how the server hear the customers, and atm NA is one step ahead Innova (is hard to me accept it but is..... even atm i will not return there , anyway I already lost about 1 cp here cuz lag and this agressive p2w busines model), just bcs of that pk system based on players feedback.

We need this lags fixed, pk system almost like NA have now, more cheap lcoins cuz we are in middle of world crisis and mostly of ppl cant work from home, f2p events that not cheats the ppl with false hope of items . We appreciate the lasts packs from "stay home ", but we appreciate more if innova trully hear us players, and happy players invest on the your favorite games.

9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Our essence started quite of late, as we went right into a new patch after 3 months (kinda) of server opening. That's when lot of things changed since they removed l-coins from drops & usefull items from l-coin store (hats, agathions and talismans, to say a few).
    The PK system is actually not so heavy for me, some players know my alt's nickname and it got PKd but AT BEST it happened 3 times in 1 day, otherwise there are even whole weeks w/o a single PK (cruma/plains/dragon valley/tower of insolence).
    The main targets of certain PKs are alt-farms like kamaels, BDs, SWS and summoners. But depends on the players: some PK random for free spots, some PK random cause they are sad irl, others PK wars (like me) and some PK to get spots for their farmers, there are different reasons.
    But you CAN'T compare classic and essence. Those nerf to Classic were made because people were abusing the PK system with summoners, with them running on mounts and porting away EVERY TIME they got a fight. But in classic you drop when you die as PK. And the NA servers, if they are doing that change to the PK system, it's probably cause that's a korean fix and not a 100% original fix cause they care about their community.
    Also, doll event was not as scam as you said, the chance to get a doll lv 1 permanent was like 20%, perhaps lil more, as of my group we managed to get dolls on 1st try or, at worst, 6-7 try. Let's say that to get a good level on p2w item you need to invest 100-200 euros when the event is not a scam (like giran seal giving you epics, that was a scam, i tried it TWICE cause i wanted the melissa), same happened with cloaks, every clan/ally member tried at worse 10x l8000 to get a cloak to +7 which is the "minimum" to get it strong.

The lag is really annoying but it started 4-5 days ago, maybe even less, and people complain like it's like that since ever, idk why. But i gotta say that, Innova really need to start caring about the community since they are really slowly ******* up their servers on their own. Lag and bug are daily now, support is close to non-existence and i really think there's some QUITE HUGE BUG with geodata. The server quality is really getting closer to a private's with the only difference that this is a legit official server.