1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Hot Springs "debuffs" problem

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by peppe5, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peppe5

peppe5 User

hi all,
    this to report that hot springs "debuffs" cholera and malaria do not work like they should, and to explain it i make an expample:
    without hot springs malaria and without sonatas i have 1011 cast speed;
    with hot springs malaria lvl 2 i have 1091 cast speed;(edit: noticed that the issue starts at level 5 of the debuff)
    with hot springs malaria lvl 10 i have 1011 cast speed again...

the same kind of things happens with hot springs cholera, where in the first 2 levels precision rises, and after starts decreasing.

thanks for your attention, and have a good day

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  2. Shanique

Shanique User

as i remember good max c.speed gives malaria lvl 4... from lvl 5-10 malaria decreasing mp consumption... but dunno if in god was smt changed or not

3. peppe5

peppe5 User

actually at first levels it increases cast speed, in the last ones they should still increase c speed, and both decrease mp consumption
    (same with cholera for precision and evasion)

4. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

1-5 lvl increase cast speed, 6-10 do not increase - no bug here.

5. peppe5

peppe5 User

what happens is that 1-5 lvl increase cast speed, 6-10 decrease cast speed. so it actually is a bug...

6. Limaro

Limaro User

levels 6-10 don't decrease casting speed, they give only clarity effect for magic skills and as far as i know this was not changed in god.

no, they should not.
    here are the effects of hot springs malaria:
    lv.1 increases cast.spd by 4%.
    lv.2 increases cast.spd by 8% and decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 4%.
    lv.3 increases cast.spd by 12% and decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 4%.
    lv.4 increases cast.spd by 16% and decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 4%.
    lv.5 increases cast.spd by 8% and decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 8%.
    lv.6 decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 8%.
    lv.7 decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 8%.
    lv.8 decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 12%.
    lv.9 decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 12%.
    lv.10 decreases mp consumption for magic skills by 16%.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  7. peppe5

peppe5 User

you are just "moving" the problem: the debuff description in game never changes, but effects follow, more or less, your description...is it just a description bug?

8. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

you don't understand? - 6-10 level do not decrease casting speed, just do not increase like 1-5 levels.

9. peppe5

peppe5 User

this does not look like a bug report post, but more like a fight& flame post: as u could read on my 1st post, i wrote to report that i noticed a decrease of casting speed from lvl 2 to level 10...w/e u say about lvl 5+, i'm ok with description users provided, but still i can't explain myself why it decreased...

10. Shanique

Shanique User

dude can you show me where your c.speed is decreased?... like blinnna said this dabuff does not increase your c.speed after lvl 5, so it's mean you have the same c.speed like you had w/o malaria... kapiszi?

11. peppe5

peppe5 User

maybe i'm blind...or maybe u are: look at c speed on lvl 2 and level 10...did it decrease or not?well if u now log a char into hotsprings and take that freaking debuff u will read the same description on all the 10 levels: increase casting speed, and, from a certain level, "decrease mp consumption".
    now: where is it written that debuff from level 5 or w/e should cancel c speed (wich becomes 1091 on lvl 2) increase? as i read it should keep the last value(lvl 4 or 5, as u wish), and just decrease the mp consumption. what happens is that the increment on c speed disappears, whic is absolutely not what is written on debuff description.

do w/e u prefer, continue flaming, or maybe make light on this matter.

12. Vexen

Vexen User

omg read the goddess of destruction guide (levels 70-75) in game:

''while hunting in hot springs you may receive a beneficial debuff. however, as time goes you may notice it is not so beneficial. you can remove this debuff by getting into one of the nearby springs.''

enlighted enough?.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  13. Hax

Hax User

i got just as confused as you did here by the replies :d
    however the info limaro provided should be true, lvl5+ doesnt give the c.speed effect anymore, which results into ur c.speed turning back to the one u had without debuff.

the ingame description is (like often) not the full truth :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.