1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

#DontLetEssenceDie - A solution for PKs

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Dimitri2, Apr 27, 2020.

?

What should they do?

1. Remove Karma CAP from 7000 to UNLIMITED

2. Drop items from PK 1

3. Lock teleport services

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Even all of what you say has penalty. you can farm 24/07 but you will deplete your sayha's grace and earn olmost 0 adena per mob and less XP.

And leaving a clan has a penalty since the primordial of Lineage of 24h (but ofc stupid and arrogant players will always exist with alts and clan leaving etc),

Mate again... nothing is free, Pk shouldn't be either, and why worry about less p.def or speed if you can port anywhere?

Free PK is not a fair trade. and as an economy will collapse if too much of a currency is injected, too much pk will have, eventually (probably after quarantine) have a toll on this server too.

2. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Carebears.. The basic reason you don't like PKers is because they stop your AFK exp/adena farm. No matter what penalty will applied Any PKer can come by foot slowly slowly and with debufs and with non-dropable items and with 1000000 karma and to kill you and stop your AFK exp, you know what is the toll/penalty of this? -> PKer is active while u r not, and then u die easy, If u were there, if 10 ppl exping Actively near each other, they all could kill most of the PKers, the truth is that you are mostly Carebear AFKers that want all easy.

PS. I also get PKed and i also PK, yes i play the game, and when i am Active, the PKers can;t kill me, i either logout or soe/teleport for 5 min and i go back continue farming on a clean of AFKers spot, to me most of the time PKers are good cleaning service.
    Peace and out.

3. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Carebears, love that comment.

Most people have lives to live instead of looking at a pc screen all day, the game was sold as a game you can xp in while you sleep.

To keep up and get levels xping afk is great, it isnt carebear at all. I do pvp,soe or speak to a pker when i see buy im just not a sad fcuk who has no life apart from a pixel friend and a headset to talk to other no lifers who at the 1st chance would probably backstab you for a gain in the game.

Carebear what a laughable comment for the current situation, enjoy the game while it last coz in this current state it is doomed to failure.

People need to realise that before its too late, its a shame the subtleties of the arguments since launch are lost on the deadheads, peaceout

Enjoy the game folks

Almeyda likes this.
  4. Brixx

Brixx User

Ever since I made it to lvl 69, became a magnet for PK's. It's ok, since I can't lvl up as planned then will move to other lineage servers. There's no need to keep playing in a toxic environment when I have hundreds of other choices.

Almeyda likes this.
  5. kScarlet

kScarlet User

ayee i remember :D, sometimes i had like 99999999 ping with wtfast.

6. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Capture.jpg [​IMG][​IMG]

Carebears like to read sometimes.

7. Ydwros

Ydwros User

haha u r Carebear ;)

Game was sold also for PK and PVP.. i mean if you go check what ESSENCE server is stands for... Next time read description.. yeap pvp - pk server.

and you comment about " im just not a sad fcuk who has no life apart from a pixel friend and a headset to talk to other no lifers who at the 1st chance would probably backstab you for a gain in the game.".....,

you are the other sad fcuk who has no life apart from a pixel friend and a headset to talk to other no lifers who at the 1st chance whines when he gets stabbed and worries all day long, while he is afk, about if his PC that is left open does good job farming and texting friends to whine all together in a big whine festival.... carebeeeeeeeeeeeeears

Enjoy afking folks ;p
    Apr 30, 2020

EssenceAndPvP.png

You like to read... but what you prefer to remember from what u read is another story..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2020
  8. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Where is "PK free"? or for you PK afk players is PVP?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2020
  9. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Do you really ask this..? you dont know PvP Equals PK also??

You like to be so literal??? Then in yoour Exaample it says "While you sleep..." So when u r not sleep you should play active.. duh???? I know it is stupid.. like your question on last Post.

10. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Where does it say PVP while you sleep? i need another image with that info plz

11. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Where does it say PVP Only while Active? i need another image with that info plz

Look.. dude, You don't like PKers or PvP?.., i Get it, some are Carebears... is still ok, it makes you happy to be all day afk and you don't like ppl messing with you?.., i still get it, but don't try to sound all Righteous and bring Game notes as justification because in the end you will just have to admit you made a poor choice.. plain and straight.

PS: I can really do this all day long, you are so EZ..
    PS2: While i write you this message Namirka just PKed one of my T00ns.. should i go Whine??

OhNoes.png

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  12. Almeyda

Almeyda User

The personal attacks show only the little mind you have working under your hair. (now you will say you are bold just to have some arguments right??)

"PS: I can really do this all day long, you are so EZ..
    PS2: While i write you this message Namirka just PKed one of my T00ns.. should i go Whine??"

Yes you should because is unfair. PK should be aloud, just don't make it free of any consequences.

Mate, the server is sold (and probably one of the causes of his success (so far)) with the possibility of afk farm.

"try to sound all Righteous" ???????? I realy just would like to keep progressing instead of being pked every 15 minutes. How can i ever get to the 80's if im pked at my 70's twice for every hour of game??? Is that what carebears do? just take it up the *** and do nothing?

Just support changes and be frustrated for nothing being done like most of us. Go vote

13. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Personal attack? you mean i said you Carebear? well there are some characteristics that if some1 have them deserve the title.

Regarding all rest I think i covered on previous posts, about Voting i did a post sayng that these 3 options are poor (again reasons covered before but TLDR: they don't really stop PKers from killing you NONSTOP) and I mention a personal opinion how to Balance server PK festival a little bit so all can go PKer w/o P2W restrictions and same time if some1 overdo it to start take some big disadvantages (Teleport is not disadvantage wanna know why? cus if some1 is trully PKer will have 10 PKers 1 on every Farm loc.. and i say to much.. Farm locs are like 5-6)

If you want see a balanced server between pvp and pve u can't burn on or the other, u explained a bit about Server goin down in population.. bla bla bla.. this goes both ways.. PvE or PvP (PK)

Dunno how you made me go on to post stuff i already said on another post but here you have it...

I Still believe you made a poor choice and you can't accept it..

Peace and out.

14. Almeyda

Almeyda User

i even ctrl+c and ctrl+v about the personal attack and even then you were left with doubts. i copy again don't worry, i understand you are somewhat of a "special" person.

""PS: I can really do this all day long, you are so EZ..
    PS2: While i write you this message Namirka just PKed one of my T00ns.. should i go Whine??""

Was my poor choice this server? so you incentivise ppl to leave the server if they are unhappy with the free PK policy?

So you are saying that your opinion was poorly made in other posts? ty for duplicating some of the ideas. And again no is talking about PVE or PVP. Pk is (ill explain) killing someone that didn't fight back.

And yes there would be issues with Pk's doing accounts etc etc etc, but they would have double the work. As i said. PK is part of the game, consequences are too.

15. Ydwros

Ydwros User

dammit you win... you made me want reply again....

I'll just ignore some of your comments like on previous posts.. regarding personal attacks and bla bla, afteral we know so far you win on the field of "personal attacks" (pfffff muaahahahhaa, u take things personal rly??)

So i cut to the chase and I'll bother a final time to explain you the reality

PVP = Player Versus Player -> a Player goes against another player who fights back
    PK = Player Versus Player -> a player goes against another player who don't fight back
    CvsC = Character versus Character -> a Virtual player's avatar that goes against another virtual player's avatar (even if player are inactive / afk)

A player can play many characters same time (Autohunting)
    A character cannot be played from many players same time
    A character can go pvp automaticaly but never actively (Auto Combat)
    A player can go pvp actively (w/o wait to ask who is afk) and if opponent don;t hit back it results to PK (because opponent was either afk, which actually results to Player Versus Character or CAREBEAR)

PS: tell me who are you in-game and when and where and i'll come for PvP. If you don't tell me and i kill you by chance well.., i am here for pvp mostly, and if you don't fight back i'll just PK you, give me debufs give me no teleport, give me drop items, give me ban 3 days, ill come and hit you back if i want to do so, why you don't hit back is your concern not mine

PS2: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Care Bear
    (although i hate Google you seem to like read and you like definitions and labels)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  16. Almeyda

Almeyda User

I just cant lvl up so "tell me who are you in-game and when and where and i'll come for PvP." is out of the question.

"PK = Player Versus Player" looooool the K stands for "versus player" niiiiceeeeeeee.

Just go on Pking who you want, in this server the Admins are in your favor and ignoring everyone else. have a nice day. and you already pked me for sure, so have that as consolation prize.

17. Ydwros

Ydwros User

THANK YOU VERY MUCH and YES YOU ARE RIGHT

so as you very well said (Really thank you) is not a PK, is a KILL an AFK CHARACTER not Kill a Player cus player was afk.

So is not PK is Character Kill... you said it, so why the flame over PKers ??

duh?

took some time the reverse psychology but i think now you understand yourself that is not PK as you all say is Killing an AFK character and you are mad cus your AFK farming was destroyed which bring us to my Initial post (Alliluia)

"Carebears.. The basic reason you don't like PKers is because they stop your AFK exp/adena farm. No matter what penalty will applied Any PKer can come by foot slowly slowly and with debufs and with non-dropable items and with 1000000 karma and to kill you and stop your AFK exp, you know what is the toll/penalty of this? -> PKer is active while u r not, and then u die easy, If u were there, if 10 ppl exping Actively near each other, they all could kill most of the PKers, the truth is that you are mostly Carebear AFKers that want all easy."

&

"A player can go pvp actively (w/o wait to ask who is afk) and if opponent don;t hit back it results to PK (because opponent was either afk, which actually results to Player Versus Character or CAREBEAR)"

PS: why all this thread against PKers??? they are not the issue, the issue is Killing afk player's characters

18. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Your aversion to afk players is making you silly and talking nonsense. those stigmas will eventually disappear with age, when you grow up i mean. Back to the PK, its wrong to have no consequences. as everything you do does. this should have too. Afk players are still players. make a pool about cutting off the "auto Farm" and see the votes.

19. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Carebear

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Care Bear

PS: Is either PvP/PK OR PvC you decide but still in the end is same.. again you said it

20. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Week arguments make perfect sense to end with a link. Good job mate, still, this will all be ignored and ppl will keep on being PKed and this will eventually draw ppl away from server as soon as this quarantine ends. Still the 20/30 guys that Pk everyone will still be having fun with friends admins. Perfect world for small minded ppl as yourself made yourself clear to be. Cya around, ill probably be on the floor.