1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

#DontLetEssenceDie - A solution for PKs

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Dimitri2, Apr 27, 2020.

?

What should they do?

1. Remove Karma CAP from 7000 to UNLIMITED

2. Drop items from PK 1

3. Lock teleport services

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ydwros

Ydwros User

Ok a sum up :

You told me so far that : 1) PvP is NOT killing an AFK Player """Where is "PK free"? or for you PK afk players is PVP?"""
    2) PK IS killing a character while AFK Player """Afk players are still players"""
    3) PK is NOT killing a character while AFK player """PK = Player Versus Player" looooool the K stands for "versus player" niiiiceeeeeeee"""

so... your problem, you.. personally you, dear carebear, is that you don't like pvp/pk (no matter anymore how you say it) because all you want is do PvE on a PvP server as Essence like i once again i posted above.

again, acceptance and moving on is your hope, not trying to change a whole server to meet your standards, i agree that too much PK or too much PvE will cause unbalance to server and will lead to fail but no i don't agree that PKers in general must be punished just because they kill afkers that take the spots of active players. you like the game play it, you don't like it go find other (that is being said so may times by many people, probably you too)

PS: I will let you have the last word because i don't really aiming of a Almeyda going Emo all weekend.
    PS2: Remember that Pker that killed me.. Namirka? I already killed him 4 times with several characters.. felt good but now boring

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  2. Almeyda

Almeyda User

WRONG---- I love pvp, i Just can lvl up to get to PVP success ratio of more then zero%.

So, and plz confirm, "acceptance and moving on is your hope" this is an advise to leave the server??

So, and plz confirm, "kill afkers that take the spots of active players" ppl that are auto farming take the place of active players? How does that work really? ahhh and doesn't the game allow for two accounts to be played at the same time? so for every active player there will be a afk char somewhere right? soooooo how does afk players take the place of active?

So, and confirm, " Namirka? I already killed him 4 times" was she afk too???

3. Ydwros

Ydwros User

1) No don't leave server, I like all kind of people and balance, I mean that you should see what this server is for.., accept it and not feed your hopes that probably won't get satisfied from Devs and once you do this move on by playing the game with realization and evolve, adjust to this environment, only if you stop being happy about the game i would advice to go to other game, which is loss for the server if people leave.

2) Hit-PvP-KIll everyone because you like it, no need to ask who is AFK and who don't.., some1 takes all your mobs you kill him for the spot, you like to kill someone just for fun? go on do it, Again! NO NEED ASK IF SOME1 IS AFK TO KILL, is not a Duel...

3) 2 Times I killed him with my main 79lvl, he was active, 1 time with the char(lvl62) he pked me, he was active, 1 time with same char(lvl62) that he pked me, he was afk, his lvl is 64 i killed him 4 times, and last time i checked he was still dead, prolly soon he will DC.

Lastly, this new Event of Free Res, actually favors PKers because most of random PKers that break balls stop PK when they die 2-3 times, they don't want their PK char to delvl, so I think will be more trouble for the AFK farming...

4. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Been playing the game since 2007, just because my join date says 2019 dont mean im a new boy! I have pvp'd won and lost, I have pk'd and been pk'd I still do all the above, Just because I do xp while afk, like at work, while at home doing housework or other stuff, or simply asleep does not make me a carebear, I find the mentality of half the "essence" server absolutely narcissistic and I want everything, absloute bunch of frikkin idiots, you drive away players who dont know any better. #BELL ENDS!.

Notthing has changed in this game apart from PK'ing prolifically is not punnished as it was back when the game was even more hardcore than this "fluffy" version of the game is.

Happy gaming while it last #Idiot

5. Almeyda

Almeyda User

Agree "Lastly, this new Event of Free Res, actually favors PKers because most of random PKers that break balls stop PK when they die 2-3 times, they don't want their PK char to delvl, so I think will be more trouble for the AFK farming." just another proof that nothing will be done.

No one is asking for ban on Pk, just make consequences for it, as it always have existed. No ports for chaotic, and a drop rate to allow PK hunters to have some kind of benifit from it.Simple

6. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

Three weekends now I made it a habit to visit low level areas and to no surprise there are far far less new players playing. I only see two or three new players in Cemetery. Hardly anyone in War torn plains except for those adena farming archers, same for plains of glory. Often times I still see people one shot these very few newbies trying to farm. This PK **** needs to stop or the population will no longer grow.

7. Bandito21

Bandito21 User

idk why they put this pk system, allow the abuse and break the balance of the game, in ALL version of L2 PK drops after 3 pks, and in the most of them the player dont win XP untill the karma go away, PK is part of the game is true, but always should bring danger to, ppl abuse of the system and bully new players, and when u kill him u dont even win a PvP, this dont really have any sense.