1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

PK /Bullyng/Taking Advantage of System

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by aloje, Apr 27, 2020.

?

Do U want Gm find Solution To PK?

1. Unlimited free resurection?

24.6%
  2. PK Drop all even his pants to encurage hunting them!

82.5%
  3. Bishop resurection skill 100%

17.5%
  4. I enjoy pking for diferent reasons and more then that are no consequences!

7.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aloje

aloje User

To Avoid comments i want to say my first language is not english apologise for writing mistakes! I play L2 since long time ago and i allways wish a server where u not force to logg manny boxes with supports in order u to play L2! But also its my first time when i experience L2 where Pk have no consequences! This no PK drop open the way of new strategy of players !Lots of Strong Chars start pking just to feel they can do it its just the way some ppl are ! Some players pk for spot! Others Asking adena in order to let u farm like Timber do with me for exemple , he looking for my location in Global chat . who is near me to have more space for farm or just to have some fun give him the location and he comes and PK! Now me in order to farm i need either pay Timber adena ,either pray to not find my chars,either pay real money to buy L coins for resurection this are my options once i dont have strong char to hunt him but even so he still can pk all day my chars!I will never pay a cent im alergic to threats and more then that i wont fix nothing coz tomorrow can come other player and ask me adena to not get pk! ! I want to say that its not Timber fault or other players fault that they pk and im agree with pk make part of game but what is not acceptable is that Bishop resurect its now maximum 90% and in order to get res afther 2 free res u need to pay L coins and the biggest issue PK DONT DROP its no interest for anyone on server to hunt PKers! GM solutions are the question is do u want to fix this broke PK system by adding unlimited free res or punish pk or any other solution coz they are! Auto farm is amaizing but with this pk system manny times its usless!I donate on this server and i will more but i refuse to donate for RESURECTION there are so sooo soo manny others things i need to donate for in this game! Gm i hope i make sense here and u listen to players that ask u to find a solution to this Pk thing!

2. aloje

aloje User

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

None of the above, get gud and fight back.

Even if you had penalty to PKs, nothing will change: I PK you, you don't fight back. Why? Too scared or weak? Then i can keep killing you cause you wont fight back at all. I PK you, you fight back. You win? GOOD, it means you can kick that PK *** so he wont PK you again.

If you're strong enough, fight back. If you're too weak, stop crying, nothing will change, as the PK will still PK you cause you can't win.

And send the screenshot to GMs as ticket since he's asking you for money, and that's bannable.

4. manos45453

manos45453 User

Thats abuse.
    Current PK system is abusable, just cause some of you guys , have the time and the money to get pk and pk all day with no consquences doens mean we all have to like it.
    Never L2 was so pk friendly, you had consiquences.
    There should be a limit cause this system is not autoregulated.
    Take for example, KingOrc
    the guy is 2-3 months now hunting every golden pig on the map, he is pking everyone , running with +6 IC armor hunting golden pigs,
    Obviusly none who can kill him is hunting golden pigs cause they already have adena items etc so he is pking undergeared characters every hour
    that now is a abuse of the pk system

Spare me the "iam hardcore" stuff .Lets see how hardcore some people would be if they had somethink to pay. Some are just looking for excuses for being *******s.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  5. Bistabil

Bistabil User

@xHaseo if there was karma drop I would hunt you until you would be wearing only bound items
    don't get me wrong, you would do the same to me, but everyone would think 3 times before going on a yolo-pk-as-if-there-is-no-tomorrow rampage

@aloje this what you posted is related to "extortion of in-game values" which you should report independently

6. JetrixSmoke

JetrixSmoke User

Demanding Adena for not beeing PKed is a violation of rules which Innova implemented couple of months ago. Make a petition and he will be banned. You are welcome.

7. Moreee

Moreee User

It was a joke about this 200kk I didn't intimidate him. that was TROLL :p

8. EmiLF

EmiLF Banned

Like galina whatsoever will say anything more than "haha", and you should know it xhaseo, they don't give a damn blip
    whoever you are, whatever they did to you.

I really find it amusing that more than 1k topics about the pk issue were made and closed, and i'm wondering why,
    while only 3 ppl keep saying to go to pvp on hello kitty where pvp isn't allowed, either :Roflmao:

I've never hear of budweiser selling beer to its customers
    then preventing their customers to drink those beers
    then converting the beers to a slot machine to try to sell pendants
    while paying their emploeeys to don't sell any more beer.

LOL

9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Srsly? You must have some problems there man.
    Can we remember who's the guy that was PKing everyone in Silent Valley, Bistabil?
    Can we remember who's the guy that made a post on forum that he recruits PKers, Bistabil?
    You're the first that abuse PK system and now cry that he got "abused", Bistabil?

Realize you're not playing into a l2 private server (even if the feeling is there eh) so they wont modify things cause you guys cry.
    This game is 16 years old, almost, and since d1 of this game PK was a part of it. You could drop, true, but PKs were running on pts or groups to fight smaller groups or lower levels.
    I still remember PKs running around Execution Grounds to PK people there, that was really funny, i got quite some free gear around there.

But i'm too old for ur tears: Used to play hardcore, i was dropping gear while dying WHITE from MOBS. Never cried about it.

As i said: If you're too weak to fight back ur PKer, even if he drops, you wont be able to stand. So it's useless. If you're close to him as levels and gear, try and fight back. You got nothing to lose.

You're crying cause a random tyrant like Timber is PKing you? Who's Timber? He PK afks and pvp only with limits, he's a joke. He dies with 1 stab everytime he's out of limits, he lands 0 dmg 'till he pop those. Crying that other players use skills when he uses his skills. He also got some issue with his memory as he will only write random things, creating stories out of nowhere and forgetting reality. It still amaze me how he wrote "The first time i killed you i was 69 and you were 79" when Timber was lv 69 when Haseo was still lv 1. And somehow he forgots all the time i killed him with 1 backstab "qq i was afk qq". Like that time he LITERALLY walked into my room in TOI and got oneshotted "qq hide qq". This is the guy that's PKing you.

10. Bistabil

Bistabil User

@xHaseo
    I am hardcore as it gets.
    Fighting everyone asking for a fight.
    If I was a little carebear I would join one of the sides months ago when I was still receiving the messages of welcoming me to factor clans.
    I can tolerate being PKed as I am used to fighting you all since lv74 without trash talking after someone kills me during afking which is 95% of the time how I die.
    But still, I would like a good reason to use the vengence as ganking is a lot easier than defending.
    Trying to recruit PKers was not well received so I move on with other ways to play the game.
    I won't force the idea that ***** and I guess my ideas **** sometimes, mister hardcore iq300 player playing still with F1-F2-F3-F4 lol.
    Punishing more karma "abusers" would help longevity of the server, I would still be pking and getting pked but at least new players would be able to close the gap sooner.
    And karma drop would be more hardcore which you like no?

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Stop lying. You and ur clan were helping Swarms back then, healing them during pvp. It's ur fault if you get PK by our side, not to mention all the times you were bothering me.
    You tried to join a side, opening wars and you got rekt.
    You tried to make a PK clan and you got rekt.
    Perhaps you're not suited to be clan leader.

But let's not go off topic.

PK system is fine. You have a buff that prevents PKs to get you for 2h+ if they are 10+ levels than yours. True is, that they might as well "Buff" that buff to make it last longer, decrease gap (5 levels instead of 10) and to make it so you can use it up 'till 76.
    Anything else is just a qq from players that probably never was in C3 official server back then. I still remember the mass PKs even back then and people dropping from mobs even with clan etc. And even if they put drops on Karma, i repeat: i already have an alt char 76+ that can PK w/o drops since items are "bound" so the worst case scenario is that i gotta switch accounts ^^

12. Bistabil

Bistabil User

@xHaseo
    If it's offtopic why are you answering, now I have to respond and if moderator deletes this message, make sure his messages are also deleted.
    Me/we helping Swarm? I've helped Requiem too in few situations although I don't like the guy a bit.
    When I see two players attacking one, often I assist that one guy, I might even assist you if I see you 3v1 lol but after those 3 are down, you are the next.
    gmpmme was never inside of any official alliance except with AxxisShadow that was purely for raid bosses, we showed up once on siege because we wanted to have some fun not like I had any plans to contest for the castle lol, so outside of our league.
    Hanagar from AS wanted me to join a zerg where we would all be equal but our side would get 3 times less drops lmao
    TBH I forgot what your clan is that's how much I pay attention (I guess you have to pk me more often), to me you are different sides of the same coin.
    Being part of a deal to benefit few players was not something I would ever accept but yeah, I've got pm's all the time from different clans asking me "are you with them now" lol. You are all so desperate having your strong side and you are imagining alliances being formed after a single random pvp.
    Knowing that someone actually thought that gmpmme was some kind force having relevance in grand scheme of things boosts my ego a lot.

13. aloje

aloje User

dude i think u confuse em i have no char beside Aloje nick i never help anyone i play coz i enjoy this game so stop with me helping that or that show me only 1 screen me making part of this fights please search more

14. EmiLF

EmiLF Banned

xHaseo usually you are a reasonable guy but you remember to me warendo
    a really nice guy like you but when he, and ofc you, sees a player afk he fells the urge to pk him
    You are writing walls of text just to justify your attitude to pk whoever is afk exping even if acting this way you are causing
    to him a loss in real money.

Do we want to talk about the actual pk system?
    Lets do it.
    In the beginning someone pked someone else and the pker could drop stuff [2003-2017]
    NCSoft realized in 2017 that its customers had more than 30 years [it took to the koreans 14 years to realize that the ones who were
    spending several grands usd x day were more than 10 yo]
    The customers asked to ncsoft to come up with a method to afk exp or they wouldn't be able to pay the ncoins [here called lcoins]
    Ncsoft created the afk exp like on essence
    Some ******ed guy find a way to flag who was afk exping to get killed to come up with his buttbuddies and pk the afker turned red to stole his gear
    the customers asked to ncsoft to find a solution to this problem
    the ******ed koreans come up with the idea that to save the afkfarmers they had to allow the perma-pk of the afkfarmers.

If we want to be honest we have right now 3 problems
    1st the koreans made a mistake turning the whole map into a pvp zone leaving only pi
    like a no pvp zone
    2nd l2 essence eu it's just a porting of l2 essence ru with no assistance whatsoever
    3rd on l2 ru pk it's tolerated and their are working their way to fix it - look at the new pst server - in here they don't give a blip and they just trasnslate what likzin wrotes after banning whoever posts anything about the pk issue.

That's what we are atm.

Robbie and jinkz like this.
  15. EssenceIsShit

EssenceIsShit User

more than 4 pk = drop itens
    it was always like this until essence showed up, and should be this way here too
    high levels here kill you just for fun, you get stuck on level and gear, lose exp to get ress, and the PK does not lose nothing is this really fair?
    pk system needs to be reworked as it was before, the PK needs to lose their gear, and even the ones with bound gear, they must be destroyed if you get killed while you pk.

16. BizzPack

BizzPack User

Dear L2essence Players, don't bother doing anything about the lag, and DualBox, you don't get anything ... By mistake I managed to connect to the Blue Server Prot! And I discovered that Requiem IS Patriots` Necropolis FULL BOT`S to farm adena. and you can't get close to this necropolis, because you take pk from everyone who bot`s there at the adena farm. I leave it to you to draw conclusions.

MY CONCLUSION IS:

THIS SERVER FACILITATES DONORS AND THIS IS VISIBLE !! AND ADMINISTRATE THEY STILL TOLERATE THIS, I GAVE BAN BECAUSE OF THE SOFT FROM THE MOUSE !! IF I DON'T WANT $ 3000 - $ 4000, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN !!

17. aloje

aloje User

yes exactly thats why i open this poll

18. BizzPack

BizzPack User

HY STAFF (ADMIN) AND PLAYER`S + VOTE SYSTEM !!

https://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5e8b5f40e4b018b4d5fcc663Hi STAFF

I'm writing to you about this PK-SYSTEM, of the lowest order.
    Why is there still a PK MONITOR SYSTEM? Possibly when I come back to the pc, to see who killed me and to die of nerves that if I go after him does not drop anything , possibly I take -4%, pathetic
    I'm an L2 player on the first C1 chronicle, since SoulShot's were not auto, but I have not seen anything like it (when you have Karma ) do not trope, instead drop if you kill mob's.
    When normal is to drop from 4'pk up .
    It doesn't seem normal for that infected donor to donate €300 and make 10,000 pk with karma no limit on it and not drop anything in case he dies. ( and here it is about TOP 1 BLUE SERVER INFECT ARCHER !!)
    I'm pre that this server devent PAY TO WIN , is no longer PvP server, PvE server, you can no longer enjoy the true gameplay of l2 .
    Can he clear me up what kind of server this is? PvP ,PvE or PK severe?
    Please strongly remedy this anomaly, let us enjoy this new chronicle.

Check how much PK has this TOXIC donor and many others like him !

THIS POST WAS BLOCKED IN LESS THAN 2 MIN, AND MANY OTHER POSTS, GM DOES NOT RESPOND TO ANY POST, I CHANGE IT TO LOCK !! SO?

19. panathas13

panathas13 User

was it a troll? If he said ok i ll pay you... wouldn't you take his money?...ahhahahah so persuading

20. Moreee

Moreee User

lol u are really braindamaged :p