1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Enhancede exalted weapon

Discussion in 'Activity' started by zalouro, Apr 27, 2020.

1. zalouro

zalouro User

hello,
    i recently got the enchance exalted, it looks it has good stats, but still people in IT dont want that. they prefer better someone with +8 r95 weapon 2sa 300 rather exalted. even thought that r95 has lower dmg and exalted has pve dmg?

any can explain this to me please why ?

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

just core things. soon without DW3 you won't be able to join epic kimerian :)

3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Maybe the one with R95 was a friend or a mate, who knows ... Next time, try to ask the party leader why he doesn't want you (if he replies anyway). One reason could also be, they think you have only exalted gear and no others items.

Hope some people who used to make party could enlight you here. Long time I didn't make party for farming area or instance :eek:.

4. zalouro

zalouro User

but is that +8 r95 2sa 300 weapon better than exalted.. i had soul jewels, orfen aq baium and tezza and those lv 3 gems u get free

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

everything depends on party leader. when i made parties for dailies i never invited players from cw clans. many peoples complained, but that was my decision not to exp with wartags. another guy from clan always asked to link weapon, and if it was +3 150 atr, or even better -shadow weapon (one guy reached 101 with immortal set and shadow weapon without attributes!!!) even if it's from same clan /dismiss from party.
    in your case idk what is requirements for IT, but maybe it was friend, maybe your class, now if it's not yul(feoh) or support - you exp solo.

6. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

@zalouro

It is hard to explain why this party leader prefered a +8 R95 weapon rather than Enhanced exalted weapon.
    Keep in mind that not all party leaders do have good knowledge of the game.

As example:
    Balok is a level 99 raid boss and there are party leaders who make party rooms with max level 107-108, sometime level 111.
    And then they are amazed that Balok doesn't drop anything.

Years ago I joined an Istina party (normal, not epic) and I got kicked out of party because my healer had weapon with 150 attack attribute. The question I had was: since when a healer needs to deal dmg on raid boss? And how much dmg can a healer make on raid boss with 300 attack attribute?
    I did ask that party leader why and as answer I got something back in alien language which I am still trying to decode it.

Anyway, you better join a good party or make your own party for IT.