1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dual class other than main class

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by abiivo, May 2, 2020.

1. abiivo

abiivo User

Hi
    my main is yul GS and just reached 105 , also my iss 105 too
    i want to start lvl up my dual class but honestly still unsure what class to go with
    i don't like choosing the same as main class ( boring)
    but in the same time i don't know how other classes changed with the last update
    classes i don't want to play are healers/iss (already have)/ wynn/tanks
    so i'm left between tyrrs / othell
    i know some ppl here will tell me it depends on how i can gear the character and such things
    consider i can get high-gear, what class do you suggest for me
    Thank you in advance and excuse my English

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

chose anything you want. for cheap version - something who can wear light armor. reach 105 and forget it.

3. abiivo

abiivo User

any good advice other than this thing above

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Since you are able to acquire high-end gear and don't want to play support class or wynn, only option left is another DD class : tyrr, othell, feoh, eviscerator (need rerolling), sayha seer (need rerolling).

When playing a DD, what do you like and dislike ? looking for something better in PVE or PVP ? Yul GS outshines a Tyrr in DPS even if in this update, they boosted tyrr damage :s.

abiivo likes this.
  5. abiivo

abiivo User

honestly, i have been thinking about othell class or Tyrr Doom but as i said i don't know how they changed either for better or worse.
    i think about leaving my yul for pve and dual for pvp. since we have many top yul in server, i wanted other class that's enjoyable to play.
    class that needs to understand how to use each skill against any opponents and how to deal with anti-class perfectly.
    so basically, i want to enjoy, not to win only

Thx for your reply NeoTiger

6. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Othell Ghost Hunter is the OP Othell, has the best damage output amongst the others Othell and is also the most annoying I've faced (thanks Shadow Evasion). Also, several skills to evade skills or prevent debuffs.

I rank Othell power in PVP as :
    1 - Othell Ghost Hunter
    2 - Othell Wind Rider
    3 - Othell Adventurer / Othell Fortune Seeker

This update brought all Tyrr to the life and you can see now, more people who would play Tyrr in PVP. Before this update, they would feel useless in PVP due to lack of damage and impact into PVP. Tyrr Doombringer might have anti-archer skill, anti-mage skill, anti-physical damage skill but those skills will block few hits then it will turn into : Kill or get killed.

I rank Tyrr power in PVP as :
    1 - Tyrr Doombringer / Tyrr Duelist
    2 - Tyrr Titan
    3 - Tyrr Dreadnought / Tyrr Grand Khavatari / Tyrr Maestro (thinking about putting Maestro to rank 2 but cannot judge it because cannot see one in PVP)

From my experience as someone who is playing Tank+Tyrr because I like to play classes who are solid: With how the server is, Yul+Feoh could one shot me under skills. Othell too (only specific people). Now, there are Tyrr. It's a big hell for support classes to play in a get-one-shot festival.

If you want, I can give name of players who are high-skilled as Othell or Tyrr (they all have top gear). I know few Tyrr by the way.

You can also join Discord server. We have more players reading Discord than the forum.

abiivo likes this.
  7. abiivo

abiivo User

thank you Tiger, already started with other Ghost and looks very good and interesting with various skills and how to use them

maybe i will build this char for pvp and leave yul for pve but that's another trip